Forum Update Discussion Thread Fun Zone

Parrhesia

hmm  

93 members have voted

1. 1. So what do you think?

• I LIKE IT and it is the right combination of FUNCTIONAL/PRETTY
    • Finding it A BIT UNCANNY for now, with SOME PROS and SOME CONS, but upgrading was overall THE RIGHT CHOICE
    • I DO NOT LIKE it but accept that it was PROBABLY NECESSARY, and I will PROBABLY GET USED TO IT
    • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't mind the blue colors I been using the blue theme for a while anyway... What I do mind is that that Mobile version is forced and it cannot advance pages it just breaks. Other then that I will get used to it.

Edited by Locke087

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Don't mind the blue colors I been using the blue theme for a while anyway... What I do mind is that that Mobile version is forced and it cannot advance pages it just breaks. Other then that I will get used to it.

Your mobile browser might have an option to allow you to use the desktop version; I use Chrome on my phone and there is an option to "request desktop site."

@ missing features, a lot of the stuff from our old forum was custom and needs to be re-added. The current layout is completely default after the upgrade. Over the next week or so a lot of the features and settings we used to have will be back, and our skins as well.

It's also fairly likely that we'll be opening a Discord server to replace our IPC. We already have one set up for the staff, and there are plans to make it available to everyone. Should make talking to us a lot easier too.

Edited by Tangerine

19 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

this is gonna become the pinkest forum ever

it'll be the best

12 minutes ago, Chen said:

you know it!! the CUTEST!!

Right now, it looks like Hospital EMR software.

The new style overall is nice. I'm not a fan of the editor bar having a bit of gradient to it since it clashes with the flat design, and I tend to prefer flat designs.

I do think it's a bit bright, the grey border/background around the posts could be a bit darker imo.

It'd be cool if a dark theme could come some time in the future. I have a full dark theme editor setup for code so my eyes are more used to that.

Edited by Thor Odinson