Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?

Laocorn

Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?

• Is it the pose, how the toe tips of her naked sole carry the wisp of a beautiful woman?
    • How she can taunt, to sheath only a leg yet flaunt another with a strip tease of her panties?
    • Her seductive means of dance… could the slow motions of the ocean, by chance define the immaculate movements of her hips?
    • The pride of her bust; a chesty endowment of treasure thrice too many, to make one ponder, abide to lust of areola, or a bless of the azure aureola?
    • An open embrace of womanly shoulders, her slender arms possess a spear with the splendor of her, but does she possess a threat?
    • Something about her mouths' speech pattern, its enigmatic manner, an ancient tongue how can we ever hope to decipher?
    • Why is it when daylight dies, her face yet remains alive, and her sun-golden eyes remain so passionate as they are radiant?
    • How she lets her hair trickle down with such ripple, how can this scenic cascade of luxuriant aqua remain so serene?
    • It is her exotic fashion sense, being infatuated with her asymmetric robes, sporting groves of blue streams and even some bare skin?

5 minutes ago, Res said:

Look again - in either of the dance cutscenes you can very clearly see her underwear, not that it's bothersome or distasteful. 

It doesn't bother me either. It's just that it only looks like her panties are showing when, at least to me and quite a few fan artists, she's really wearing a one-legged pantyhose unless you consider pantyhose underwear (covers up her right leg and her lower torso; leaving her left leg pretty much exposed). And I did rewatch the dance cutscenes but they only supported what I've seen.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She may be beautiful, but Nephenee is still better.

On a side note pertaining to Azura, I really liked her supports with Male Corrin on Birthright, and  I wish I could have gotten them married and still got all the child characters... But alas, Corrin will have to marry Scarlet. 

Spoiler

THIS COULD HAVE ALL BEEN AVOIDED IF ROYMA COULD MARRY SCARLET SERIOUSLY IS, WHY MUST YOU NOT LET THEM BE A HAPPY COUPLE

I don't find her that attractive, to be honest.  Asymmetrical clothing bothers me.

She seems like she would be a nice friend, but knowing she's your cousin also turns off any attraction that may have otherwise been there.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She seems like she would be a nice friend, but knowing she's your cousin also turns off any attraction that may have otherwise been there.

The way it was announced was so cheese in Revelation. It's just one line, the characters barely reacted at all, and it was never mentioned again lol. I married Azura in all three runs before I learnt about this, so it was too late anyway.

I'll just pretend I never heard about it!

In terms of the series overall, I think that Felicia, Flora, and Ninian are tied for coolest-looking girl if that means anything.

But seriously, I do think that Azura is quite beautiful. But I also find her personality interesting, relatable, and cute too, and I wouldn't like her as much as I do now if she was attractive but had a repulsive personality.

2 hours ago, 0w0 said:

She doesn't really look beautiful, to be honest.

She looks like Lucina but with lighter blue hair, different eye color, and clothes.

Uh.

No.

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Now listen here: Everyone knows the hottest gal in Fire Emblem is Vaida. The scars say it all.

Just kidding. I'm more of a Nephenee person, but isn't Azura kinda like Nephenee with less armor and more fanservice?

Uh.

No.

1 hour ago, Bandido Banderas said:

Me pregunto cuántos de vosotros tenéis novias... :p

lol, relationships

I find her kind of plain. She's pretty, yes, but nothing outstanding. Her design should be hitting all the points in terms of the common perception of beauty, but it's not doing anything for me :/

As for most beautiful in Fates, it's a tough contest. I wanna say... Reina. Yeah, she might be a bit too old, but if she can look like that at that age, I can't imagine how beautiful she would have looked like when she were younger, as the game already implies. Also, I have a thing for women who like to fight/spar, and I also like scars. What can I say, it's tough to escape your own bias...

HEY, EVERYONE.  Report these threads, requesting a move to Far from the Forest.

As for the topic. . .not even close.  She's skinnier than me, and that's a problem.

On 15/2/2017 at 6:16 PM, Blitzrick3 said:

Not even an adult yet. lol

Wait, you need to be an adult to have a girlfriend.

On 15/2/2017 at 6:29 PM, eclipse said:

. . .not even close.  She's skinnier than me, and that's a problem.

Why.

On 15/2/2017 at 7:57 PM, Parrhesia said:

We've found it. We've found the saddest, most pathetic poll on the internet.

Sadly.

On 15/2/2017 at 8:00 PM, Chen said:

didn't you make something like this for lucina a few years ago too? not cool man

Where.

Because I have a terrible memory, googled "Azura" to see what she looked like, and can't remember what any other women I've seen look like atm. This is because I have a terrible memory. I even had to google Azura to see what she looked like, and I can't remember what any other women I've seen look like at the moment. This is because I have a terrible memory.

EDIT-Also I wouldn't describe it in so many words but it is obviously her fashion sense, which is so varied and diverse than even Kamui/Corrin was unable to recognize her when she dressed differently.

Edited by Help

3 minutes ago, Help said:

Because I have a terrible memory, googled "Azura" to see what she looked like, and can't remember what any other women I've seen look like atm. This is because I have a terrible memory. I even had to google Azura to see what she looked like, and I can't remember what any other women I've seen look like at the moment. This is because I have a terrible memory.

EDIT-Also I wouldn't describe it in so many words but it is obviously her fashion sense, which is so varied and diverse than even Kamui/Corrin was unable to recognize her when she dressed differently.

you know what you will never forget even if you have a terrible memory? meg

Image result for fire emblem meg