Which characters are you waiting for to join Heroes?

Raven

I'm waiting for Sumia the most; I'm kind of surprised she isn't in it yet considering her large presence in the beginning of Awakening, but she is my precious girl!

I'm waiting for a lot of girls - Noire, Ophelia, and Lute especially, just to name a few.

Edited by twistedxgrace

Shadow Dragon: JULIAN, WHERE ARE YOU? I've only played through like 10% of the game, but I already miss you. Would also like to see Bantu, as a way of saying "Manakete besides the Divine Dragons exist". Jake exists too, and Xane would have a unique playstyle.

Blazing Blade: If we were to have any one Cavalier from this game, make it Sain. Rath could represent horse archers, of which there is a generic enemy class but strangely no playable representatives. Ninian being a Dancer with Green or Blue Breath would be cool, and she's plot relevant. Would also like to see Dorcas, Lucius, Canas, and Jaffar.

Sacred Stones: Seth all the way. Lute should be in the game, too. Would also like to see Tana, Marisa, and L'Arachel. Totally not biased towards prettier females.

Awakening: Sumia isn't as unpopular as people make her out to be. I'd love to see her. We need Kellam (although part of me wonders as to whether or not he's in the game already and I just haven't noticed). Would love to see good old Vaike, Ricken, and Maribelle too. I imagine that Lucina would be the first child character added to the game, along with Severa, Inigo, and Owain. Would also like to see Morgan (male and female!) and Cynthia. Also, Panne should be added in order to represent Beast Units.

Fates: Amazed that Silas and Kaze aren't in the game already. I would love to see Hayato (who I think might be Green?) and Kaden, on Birthright's side. On Conquest's side, would love to see Nyx, Charlotte, Benny, and Flora. Would also like to see Kana, Shigure, Selkie, Mitama, Forrest, Ophelia, Soleil, Nina, Caeldori, and Rhajat. (Don't like Asugi, TBH. Caeldori and Rhajat have subtle differences in personality from the character they are copies of, but Asugi is almost identical. At least in my (totally not expert) opinion.)

Sigurd, Levin, Alvis, Ayra or Lakche (with her brother), Tiltyu or Ishtar, Leif, Lex, Finn.... Yeah, I could go on and on and on and on and on

at least Alvis, Leif or Ishtar, please.

3 hours ago, Gima said:

Fates: Amazed that Silas and Kaze aren't in the game already. I would love to see Hayato (who I think might be Green?) and Kaden, on Birthright's side. On Conquest's side, would love to see Nyx, Charlotte, Benny, and Flora. Would also like to see Kana, Shigure, Selkie, Mitama, Forrest, Ophelia, Soleil, Nina, Caeldori, and Rhajat. (Don't like Asugi, TBH. Caeldori and Rhajat have subtle differences in personality from the character they are copies of, but Asugi is almost identical. At least in my (totally not expert) opinion.)

I think the game doesn't have yet Silas and Kaze is because they wanted to focus in the most Royales Siblings and their retainers (we have Azura, Felicia, Jakob, Gunter and every pair from each sibling)

I'm looking forward to getting some characters that weren't playable in the "real" games, like Lilith or Aimee. They were on the poll, so I'm guessing they'll show up sooner or later. Phila would be cool too but she wasn't even on the poll I think. Also looking forward to more villains, especially Ishtar.

Other than that, there's Gregor, Kellam, Mordecai (I wonder how they'll handle laguz), Fee, Nina, Selkie, L'Arachel, Ymir, Ilyana... I could keep going but I'm really just listing favorites at this point, haha.

On 2/18/2017 at 7:03 PM, Raven said:

FE8:
Gilliam (Much like Oswin, the guy's a rock. Also, I just love armoured units)
Lute (Would probably equal Nino in ability and power)
Ross (Much like Donnel, becomes a powerhouse, and makes a fine unit)
Garcia (His beard alone would have its own ability. Probably a rally of some sorts that gives all allies a great beard and +5 to all stats for a turn)
Moulder (He'd be your frontline and healer all in one)
Amelia (I'm hoping she's going to be an armoured knight, but her base class of Trainee will probably mean she'll be infantry. Also <3 that zettai ryouiki)
Gerik (This guy's amazing, better than Raven, dare I say. Great offense, defense, health, speed... I really wonder how they would balance him for Heroes)
Marisa (Another female myrmidon, like Fir. Great hair, too)
Duracell (Duessel. He's one tanky son of a bitch, and he's on a horse. Beats Garcia in facial hair)
Joshua (Resident gambler myrmidon. Long blood red haired unit who will stand out in the Heroes cast)
Caellach, Selena, Valter, Lyon (All these are fantastic enemy characters, and Valter's my favourite because you just love to hate that cunt)

No GLEN/CORMAG!

-Pretty much all of the Generals of Grado except Riev.

-Cormag/Vanessa/Syrene/Gilliam/Marisa/Joshua/SETH

FE9/10 : Haar, Jill, Lucia, Mia, Soren, Titania, BK, Ashnard, Petrine

FE11/12: Navarre, Athena, Nagi, Michalis

FE2: Celica, Alm really.

FE5/4: Beowulf, Quan, Ethelyn and a bunch other 

FE6: Sin, Zealot, Juno (because they matter more than old Marcus.. haha), Perceval (aka Cecilia true lover)

FE7: Athos, Fiora, Farina, 4 Fangs + BRENDAN REED + SONIA + LIMSTELLA

FE13: GEROME ... even though kid is unlikely. Sayri or his brother.

FE14: FLORA! (Everyone else is more or less there... other than the kid. Caeldori... but no ... as much I waifu her on BR... Cordelia is enough)

Who I am already grateful for.

Marth, Caeda, Palla

Seliph

Roy, Lilina, Cecilia

Eliwood, Hector, Lyn

Eirika, Ephraim

Robin(M), Cherche, Frederick, Stahl, Cordelia, Chrom, Lucina

Corrin(M), Corrin(F), Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura, Elise, Camilla, Arthur, Setsuna, Kagero, Saizo, Peri.

Yup... The game really hates me. There's alot of people that chose to avoid me. Underlined character were pretty much freebie from the map.

Edited by Ryuke

Lute plz. Also Alm and Celica would be nice, but I'm guessing they'll be lining up come Shadows of Valentia.

I'm quite keen to see whether they're actually changing Raquesis's name, too.

Lewyn and Ced would be nice. Nino has been kicking ass for me, so I'm predisposed to like green-haired mages right now.

I might be the only one who wants Stefan, Zihark, and Nailah most of all from Tellius. Ike and Micaiah are already shoe-ins, so those would be my less likely dream choices.

The more villains they put in, the better. The rest of the Four Fangs would be fabulous, but some other stand-out choices would be Idoun, Lyon, Nergal, and real Garon.

There is a serious lack of cute green-haired guys in the game (and by "cute", I don't mean "jailbait" or "otherwise married").  And even if he doesn't fit the mold, I'd like to see Lewyn, if only to see how broken Forseti will be.

. . .oh, right, the OTHER characters!  For those that don't fit into the criteria above. . .

Archanea - Julian for an actual combat unit, Rickard for the castle banter, the Wolfguard because tee-hee~!  Oh, and anyone who's starred in any of my story-playthrough things.  Especially if I wrote about them more than once!

Jugdral - I'm fond of Azel (don't look at me like that, it's easier to type) and Arvis. . .okay, maybe not fond of Arvis, but I think it would be hilarious if Valflame was effective against horse units.

Elibe - Lugh to give context to Raigh, Igrene to make Fae even more awesome, Perceval because he's cute, Saul for funny castle interactions, and Miledy/Zeiss because I think they're cool.  From the Other Elibe, Legault for castle banter, Wil because he'll make the other archers look good, Rath for breaking the game in half, and Pent for a bulky mage that blows everything up.

Magvel - Make Knoll a competent unit, and I put him on my team.

Tellius - Stefan and the Vague Katti!  Inner fangirl demands Ranulf and Janaff.

Ylisse - Wouldn't mind Say'ri, even if she's not the most popular.  I also see a disturbing lack of Cervantes on everyone's wish list.

FatesWorld - Hisame can't possibly worse than Hinata, right?

• Morgan: Because best daughter
  • Rath: Introduce bow cavalry and pair up with Lyn
  • Sue and Shin: More nomads!
  • Farina and Fiora: Keep Florina company
  • Elincia: I love her character, and I want to see how broken Amiti ends up being

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

There is a serious lack of cute green-haired guys in the game (and by "cute", I don't mean "jailbait" or "otherwise married").  And even if he doesn't fit the mold, I'd like to see Lewyn, if only to see how broken Forseti will be.

Well, even though my Abel keeps going on about Est, I think canonically, she abandons him at the end of FE3, so he's available, if you want him.  I don't know if you find Stahl cool.  Draug seems to be a lot more of a pretty boy than his previous art showed.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Well, even though my Abel keeps going on about Est, I think canonically, she abandons him at the end of FE3, so he's available, if you want him.  I don't know if you find Stahl cool.  Draug seems to be a lot more of a pretty boy than his previous art showed.

- Abel's heart belongs to Est.  I play second fiddle to NO ONE.
- Stahl's hair color's a bit off, sadly.  I'm cool with him, though~!
- Draug means well, but I get the feeling that there would be a major personality clash.

. . .I think way too hard about these things.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

- Abel's heart belongs to Est.  I play second fiddle to NO ONE.
- Stahl's hair color's a bit off, sadly.  I'm cool with him, though~!
- Draug means well, but I get the feeling that there would be a major personality clash.

. . .I think way too hard about these things.

It always kind of bugged me that Est ran off for no apparent reason.  It's sort of how Ike leaves for no apparent reason, too.  Why does this happen with so many characters?  I understand edge lords doing it, but why people who have otherwise established connections with others?