Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Wow, and I found Lukas lackluster.

I've found his attack pretty bleh and his res is dire so he dies if any mage so much as sniffs in his direction... but the defence is off the charts. I've not given mine fortress defence yet, since I don't want to lose out on his attack... 

11 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Wow, and I found Lukas lackluster.

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I've found his attack pretty bleh and his res is dire so he dies if any mage so much as sniffs in his direction... but the defence is off the charts. I've not given mine fortress defence yet, since I don't want to lose out on his attack... 

I did that thing as a joke more than to comment about Lukas' viability, but I do find Lukas to be really good. Despite mine being -Atk and having Fortress Def lowering it further, he still has decent attack and with Quick Riposte and Ignis combined to his Killer Lance and absurd Defense, he's usually able to 1RKO most fast attacker that confront him on the enemy phase thanks to Ignis proccing and adding an extra 37 damage while he barely takes damage. Sure you'll need someone to handle the mages, but that's why I ran him with Sanaki, Nino and Linde in my arena run this week. Having a Swap unit that could take the place of any of my squishy mages whenever they were in range of a melee unit was great.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I did that thing as a joke more than to comment about Lukas' viability, but I do find Lukas to be really good. Despite mine being -Atk and having Fortress Def lowering it further, he still has decent attack and with Quick Riposte and Ignis combined to his Killer Lance and absurd Defense, he's usually able to 1RKO most fast attacker that confront him on the enemy phase thanks to Ignis proccing and adding an extra 37 damage while he barely takes damage. Sure you'll need someone to handle the mages, but that's why I ran him with Sanaki, Nino and Linde in my arena run this week. Having a Swap unit that could take the place of any of my squishy mages whenever they were in range of a melee unit was great.

Oh, my Lukas definitely hasn't gone to his full potential yet, which I suspect he needs to become truly killer. I know he's more like an armour with extra movement, which is good :D I have two Lukas...is and I plan to merge one to the other. The first is going to get vanilla skills (he's actually already level 40), the second anything extra, and then I shall laugh :D I will definitely keep your build in mind, though... and I found the comic funny xD Especially picturing the clink, clink, clink of Setsuna's arrows (and the fact that his damaged art does actually have some arrows sticking out of him).

What was that, Setsuna can't defeat Hector in a duel?

Capture.thumb.PNG.32ae08a8c799ed502c5bd71f98956ff0.PNG

EDIT: It got even better lol

Screenshot_20170430-181854.png.66b4ada74a9f422f3a9553737664bec2.png

No she's not been Rally Attacked. No Hector's DEF hasn't been lowered. The only boost she has is Lucina's Spur Atk 3. That's it. 

Edited by Azzurohr

22 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Related to Lukas being an immovable object

Hide contents

Taking no damage

How is he getting 51 defense? +Def Lukas caps defense at 46 with Fortress Def 3. And Spur/Fortify Def gives him +4 which puts him at 50. Is this perhaps a merged Lukas?

Spoiler

Talk about misleading jokes...

Either way, Lukas is a monster.

Edited by Falcom

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

How is he getting 51 defense? +Def Lukas caps defense at 46 with Fortress Def 3. And Spur/Fortify Def gives him +4 which puts him at 50. Is this perhaps a merged Lukas?

Reveal hidden contents

Talk about misleading jokes...

Either way, Lukas is a monster.

I made this using screenshots of my Lukas who happens to be +Def and a +2 merge, which gave him that extra def point to reach 51 after a Rally Def. 

2 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

What the heck? Why did that even happen?

2 of the spring festival maps count as 3 unit maps and 4 unit maps. I've seen both, at all strata in the tower.

1 hour ago, r_n said:

2 of the spring festival maps count as 3 unit maps and 4 unit maps. I've seen both, at all strata in the tower.

That's the first time I've seen something like that. I didn't know it could do that.

Either that or I just don't remember.

Edited by KongDude88

24 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

That's the first time I've seen something like that. I didn't know it could do that.

Either that or I just don't remember.

Of the 3, I think the only one that is always 4 units is the one where they're traped behind walls.

1 hour ago, Luchi said:

On introducing Defence tiles.

Hide contents

1qgXKoaL4JG6-9Yo9OjCRoMc67wmjjyvKh39nuvQ

Brilliant. Their expressions are priceless.

Hey, you screen-capped my arena matches this month, nice. Armor Emblem is so hot right now.

2 hours ago, Luchi said:

On introducing Defence tiles.

Reveal hidden contents

1qgXKoaL4JG6-9Yo9OjCRoMc67wmjjyvKh39nuvQ

Brilliant. Their expressions are priceless.

In a similar vein, someone one reddit made this picture of Mount Wallmore:

Spoiler

12OxsXS.jpg

On 5/9/2017 at 0:52 AM, Midori Mage said:

With that whole possible Bride class thing, I wonder who's actually gonna be the unlucky girl?

"I fight for my hems."