Has anybody had a dream involving Fire Emblem characters

Always. Though if someone that isn't real appears in my dream, I know it's a dream and can manipulate the dream to my will.... but it always wrecks the dream. :(

The last one I had involved me getting PO'd about the dream thing and ended up dumping a pot of coffee on Jakob... Poor guy, guess that's what he gets for showing up. XD

I have these weird obsessive dreams where the dream repeats itself over and over

I had one where I kept getting everyone killed and having to reset over and over and over

I think I've had, but I've forgotten them.

I do remember one, where I was playing Samurai Warriors, in the Honno-Ji stage (Oda side), and Owain and Noire were there as allied officers. And pretty much it as far as Fire Emblem relevant for that particular dream.

I think so. But the true nadir was mumbling 'Fire Emblem' (along with a bunch of other gibberish) while I was having a seizure.

Edited by Parrhesia

Yeah, usually after playing for a long time I'll just dream about completing levels in my head with the grid maps and everything

I once had a dream where I was in a castle lobby with Eldigan and Lachesis. I was apparently part of the Hezul noble family and we were talking about strange soldiers with peculiar armor. Mind you this was the same night when they revealed the "Sibling Bonds" banner and I had no idea of it.

All of the FE7 characters were having some slumber party and everyone one was in pajamas or sleep clothes in this one random dream I was able to recall

Actually, I had a dream where I was my Awakening Avatar and Severa approached me basically crying and angry at something that Cordelia said that reminded her of how Cordelia's promise to return from the battle she died in was broken, so I gave her a rousing pep talk and hugged her since she clearly needed it. I literally dreamed a random support conversation that never happened for no reason.

Why it was Severa I'll never know, since I didn't have a drastically high opinion of her in Awakening (I didn't mind her but her attitude irked me) but it certainly felt like I've become more fond of her as a character because of that dream.

Another dream I had literally the night afterwards put me in the main cast of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ and I got to kick a character I can't stand in the face. Needless to say that I still remember both of those dreams approaching the 4th year since I had them (give or take June or July time because I hadn't had Awakening very long at the time of them).