Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

And sweet! Best team is finally catching up to Team Fake Perfection!

Even though you (foolishly) think you can win against us, at the end of the day this gauntlet is Wyverns vs. Pegasi. So I still want you to win somewhat. Hopefully you'll be able to keep up with the competition and eventually blast them to timbuktu!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the party, but I picked Camilla because

a) I like Camilla even if it isn't cool to do that here

b) I like to win, I don't think this will be Lucina levels of "why bother" but I am committed now lol. I'm pretty sure she will come out on top

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

I think Minerva will actually have a chance against Camilla.  At the end it won't be Camilla v. Minerva supporters but rather Camilla v. Camilla Haters.  I don't know, I feel like theres a sizable hatred towards her.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I think Minerva will actually have a chance against Camilla.  At the end it won't be Camilla v. Minerva supporters but rather Camilla v. Camilla Haters.  I don't know, I feel like theres a sizable hatred towards her.

Thats assuming the "Camilla haters" arent already burnt out by that time, like say, the last Gauntlet, where THIS happened 

Its a shame, really ;_;

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Thats assuming the "Camilla haters" arent already burnt out by that time, like say, the last Gauntlet, where THIS happened 

Its a shame, really ;_;

I think that this situation might be different. I don't think Camilla is nearly as popularas Lucina was, and I think her hatebase is larger.

Not that I'm going to pretend the outcome will change much, mind you.

42 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Even though you (foolishly) think you can win against us, at the end of the day this gauntlet is Wyverns vs. Pegasi. So I still want you to win somewhat. Hopefully you'll be able to keep up with the competition and eventually blast them to timbuktu!

The strange thing is that I like the wyvern riders more than the pegusus riders. I don't know what's up with that. So I wouldn't mind Minerva winning, generally speaking... I would mind her winning in exchange for Beruka losing, though.

Hour update

Coredlia 291,210,621

Cherche 172,603,709

The gap continues to grow. *Sigh*  Hopefully will have a good rally this hour.  On the bright side I'm rank 258 in the Cherche army. Woot So that's with 800 Battle Flags used.  Just need to finish the last two battle flag quest and see what last 305 will do for my score.

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

The strange thing is that I like the wyvern riders more than the pegusus riders. I don't know what's up with that. So I wouldn't mind Minerva winning, generally speaking... I would mind her winning in exchange for Beruka losing, though.

I think everyone kind-of forgets that this really is wyvern vs pegasus and just turn it into "support your bae in the gauntlet".

It's pretty funny actually lol

Team Subaki needs to wake up and start using those flags. 

Also, I found this absurdity sitting near me in the ranks:

rTy05eY.png

FYI, Gaius cannot be obtained at 5*.  And this guy has him at +4. 

2 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Why's everyone on Team Beruka giving healers?  Both my partners have been healers the last three battles.  I actually managed to win two of them thanks to Beruka's good defense but I lost the most recent one.

I've got my Triangle Adpet M!Robin leading if you want to add a fellow Beruka follower.

My ID is 4833850122

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

rTy05eY.png

What's wrong with that?

3 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

rTy05eY.png

This person kind of wasted their time, seeing as how this same set would work even better on Kagero, who he got rid of to give this moron a poison dagger +

I think gaius has more health and defense but geez Louis

could have used that Kagero

Edited by Arcanite

28 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Well, there appeared to be a sizable hatred to Lucina, and we saw how that went. In the end, one of my favorites destroyed the competition last time. I guess it's only fair for me to be on the other end this time.

Just now, MidnightFE said:

Any fellow Minervas here? LET'S GO MINERVA (even though Camilla is going to screw everyone super hard)

YEAH LET'S FRICKING DO IT!

Spoiler

Our defeat is inevitable at thus point

At least well make it to the final round and that means the wyverns will win

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, there appeared to be a sizable hatred to Lucina, and we saw how that went. In the end, one of my favorites destroyed the competition last time. I guess it's only fair for me to be on the other end this time.

At least it only happened to you once.  This'll be the second gauntlet I lose.  Hopefully one of my popular favorites is in the next one.

3 minutes ago, MidnightFE said:

Any fellow Minervas here? LET'S GO MINERVA (even though Camilla is going to screw everyone super hard)

YEAH LET'S GO!

though tbh I'm finding it hard to be excited about this Gauntlet. Minerva's stuck in a bracket of easy wins until the final, and Camilla is likely to just steamroll everyone. I wish IS took more care to make sure the characters for these things were more evenly matched in popularity.

13 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Oddly, one of the Team Tsubaki randos that I was fighting alongside was something similar.

Screenshot_2017-04-05-17-43-01_zpsop5rgy

is this some kind of high-effort meme

Edited by Dotty

12 minutes ago, Dotty said:

Oddly, one of the Team Tsubaki randos that I was fighting alongside was something similar.

Screenshot_2017-04-05-17-43-01_zpsop5rgy

is this some kind of high-effort meme

Gaius was pretty popular in the Awakening days.  This is probably just people trying to help their favorite character.

28 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it, in fact I applaud their zealot-like dedication.  I love seeing non-standard characters being pushed to their limit, and I think I'll be keeping an eye out for more such oddities.

29 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

That'd be nice, no one on my friends is supporting poor Beruka.  I have an attack+ Klein as my lead.

I think I may have used your Klein. I got him killed against a kagero that I underestimated. Oops

Still won though. Beruka is finishing the mission rn.