Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, XhenD said:

Oh my god Team Beruka is gaining ground against Team Subaki fast. Now they are trailing only by 3,1 million votes compare to 5,2 million votes an hour earlier. I'm panicking!!!

I have an ongoing conflict with Frenzify so I'm kinda hoping that Beruka wins so I can slaughter him myself.

But since you're going team minerva after you can take part in the slaughter ;)

4 hours ago, Sylphid said:

@Sunwoo I didn't think about this before, but that Takumi would actually be pretty sweet for getting that gauntlet quest for using colorless units.

Noted, I'll go change my leader unit right now.

Also, Beruka and Tsubaki are STILL neck-and-neck. This really is a more boring Chrom vs. Ephraim.

I've decided that I want to rank well in Tsubaki's army for the first round, so I'll burn all my flags to do that if I have to. I don't think I'll get in the top 50 (because I have to sleep and I'm seeing a movie today) but I'll be happy if I keep a respectable ranking.

I've spent 205 flags and I'm sitting at rank 4017 in Minerva's Army.

If I dropped more flags I think I might actually have a shot at getting in the top 1000 but idk if it's worth it. Especially if the flags don't expire between rounds.

Can someone explain how this works, I never quite understood it last time.  Why exactly is the "current rank" and "cumulative" different.  We've only had one round, is that rank based on all ongoing battles not just yours or...?

And are they, like arena, updated every hour?

9 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Can someone explain how this works, I never quite understood it last time.  Why exactly is the "current rank" and "cumulative" different.  We've only had one round, is that rank based on all ongoing battles not just yours or...?

And are they, like arena, updated every hour?

Yes it is updated every hour

If i had minerva I would of probably joined her from the beginning...

right now tho i dont know who i should join first to use my flags on... I might choose subaki dispite having him as a 3 star.

I think team Beruka is catching up. Looks like team Tsubaki should start burning their flags like, now. That is, if we want to attempt to win at least one round, because regardless of who wins or loses in this match, we're not getting past round 2.

Just now, Thany said:

If i had minerva I would of probably joined her from the beginning...

right now tho i dont know who i should join first to use my flags on... I might choose subaki dispite having him as a 3 star.

Join team minnie. Her armor is stylish, her hair is stylish, data ax us stylish, even the fricking dragon is stylish.

Do you want to be stylish? 

53 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have an ongoing conflict with Frenzify so I'm kinda hoping that Beruka wins so I can slaughter him myself.

But since you're going team minerva after you can take part in the slaughter ;)

And when Beruka wins against Minerva, I'll make you admit her superiority.

46 minutes ago, komasa said:

I nominate the penalty for @Frenzify, when his side loses is to join the Minerva side and put all his efforts into helping us win. :P:

I'll join Camilla, just because that's what Beruka would want. Plus, if Beruka were to go through and get beaten by Minerva, one, there's no way I'd then join Minerva, and two, watching Camilla avenge Beruka would be very satisfying.

43 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I didn't really want to make a penalty or anything, but if he agrees then I'm ready lol

I would, but there would be no way to sabotage from inside of the army.

49 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Noted, I'll go change my leader unit right now.

Thanks! Let me know if you want green or colorless allies as well.

Also, highest ranking reward is 1-1000, in case you were thinking of ranking as high as possible for feathers. If it's because high ranks are nice, I accept the challenge :P:

I have thrown caution to the wind this round.  All my Battle flags will be used for glory of Cherche. I mean its all 110,458,570 difference.  Surely,the Cherche army can rally from that small sum.

Lets look at battle flags and how their influence first round rank. So far I have score before of the hour update of 44500(currently 66500).  Which puts me in these ranks

Rank in Army:1,130

Total Rank: 19517

Thats not bad for 400 Battle flag usage.  I would assume I be in top 500-750 depending on next 400 use given this jump from being in the 30,000 with just base score of 500. So any comparison with this in the other armies.  Bit curious to see how battle usage would reflect in Minerva, Cordelia, or Camilla at this time.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think team Beruka is catching up. Looks like team Tsubaki should start burning their flags like, now. That is, if we want to attempt to win at least one round, because regardless of who wins or loses in this match, we're not getting past round 2.

Yep. I've actually been burning 10 flags every round anyhow.

Just now, Sylphid said:

Thanks! Let me know if you want green or colorless allies as well.

Also, highest ranking reward is 1-1000, in case you were thinking of ranking as high as possible for feathers. If it's because high ranks are nice, I accept the challenge :P:

Funny enough, a lot of my allies were sending me red units and thankfully I had a unit for each color, so I've gotten all of the color quests done! (I'm still training up my Nino, she's only level 30 or so.)

I just want to get as high of a ranking as I can to say that I did so! I got as high as #48 early in the morning yesterday, and I think that may have stoked my desire to rank well! That said, I'm going to see a movie with a friend in a bit, so hold down the fort for me until I get back!