Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, IcyHeroGamer said:

I'm not referring to Echoes retconning. I'm referring to Awakening. Trust me, I know Archanea like the back of my hand.

But it's still true that if thee spheres are lost from the Shield of Seals, he'll still rise. Plus, Tiki would be degenerating.

isn't medeus dead for good though?

now, the other earth dragons i'm not sure about, so maybe those guys should be coming back, but i think medeus is dead

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Corrobin said:

Ah. Then what about that Rusted Sword we saw in a trailer picked up in a village? Does it have anything?

It turns into a dragon effective weapon slightly weaker than the Falchion if you throw a bunch of earth crystals at it.

And honestly, I'm pretty OK with the Grima stuff. Could've been worse, provides some backstory, and josses a bunch of fan theories.

Just now, unique said:

isn't medeus dead for good though?

now, the other earth dragons i'm not sure about, so maybe those guys should be coming back, but i think medeus is dead

Medeus' revival is linked to the loss of the spheres from the Shield of Seals. So long as they're in there, he cannot come back. When he says "So long as there is greed in man's heart" or whatever it was, he means that if the spheres are removed, he'll revive.

1 hour ago, IcyHeroGamer said:

Plus, Tiki would be degenerating.

There is nothing to indicate that she wasn't still degenerating during Awakening's era. The dragons have been degenerating over 600 years between Ardah removing the five Orbs from the Binding Shield and Marth's era and they were still perfectly functional even during the War of Shadows. The threat of the Binding Shield being incomplete being more urgent during the War of Heroes came about because on of the five Orbs actually got (temporarily) destroyed.

When he says "So long as there is greed in man's heart" or whatever it was

Once again, this isn't supposed to be taken literally. And the Binding Shield's sealing functions have to do with the Earth Dragons that got sealed in the Dragon's Table by the Divine Dragons. Medeus was never one of those Earth Dragons because he never got sealed in the Table.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Just now, RedEyedDrake said:

There is nothing to indicate that she wasn't still degenerating during Awakening's era. The dragons have been degenerating over 600 years between Ardah removing the five Orbs from the Binding Shield and Marth's era and they were still perfectly functional even during the War of Shadows. The threat of the Binding Shield being incomplete being more urgent during the War of Heroes came about because on of the five Orbs actually got (temporarily) destroyed.

Tiki only didn't degenerate because Naga put her to sleep. Xane and Gotoh are still around because they tossed away their dragon stones. Granted there's still Bantu, which doesn't make a lot of sense; there might just be something I'm forgetting about him though.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I thought Ike was the first character to use the Regal Sword rather than a rapier. That's a bummer...

I'm pretty sure some people might have accidently saw Alm's sword as Regal Sword which it's totally misleading and is a mistranslation since those were in the Gaiden patch, but Alm's sword and Ike's sword are not the same ones, but I do know Alm's sword was actually a sword from the Rigelian family, but Ike's sword is actually his own sword.

3 hours ago, Azz said:

It's not Sharena.

Hide contents

It's a character called Rinea (Something like that). She's Berkut's girlfriend/fiance/courtesan.

Oh, I totally thought that girl that was got extremely burning alive was Sharena, but I didn't see those braids on Rinean's head. I totally thought Rinean looked like she's getting burned alive than turning into a fire demon.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

The person who posted the video didn't mention this. They should have. Because now I'm disappointed again. Why did IS go and completely butcher the Amiibo characters? Being able to recruit them and level them up and stuff in Fates is WAY better than this boring garbage, imo.

I don't care to use my Amiibo on this game anymore now, even for Ike. I'm not interested in seeing some weird ghost version of him appear as an NPC and that's it.

This game probably won't be a day 1 buy for me either anyway though. Maybe if it drops in price or goes on sale or something. It just isn't looking like anything spectacular to me so far.

I totally think you might need to preorder the game. The artwork of the characters and the game really looks extremely good than Awakening and Fates.

Also, I did looked at the character's age for Faye and Silque, I'm surprised to see Faye is 18 years-old and is one year older than Alm and Celica since she looked a lot like she looks little bit younger than Alm and Celica and Silque as 19 years old did really surprised me since she does looked younger than Alm from the original Gaiden portrait, but her official artwork from Echoes does looked around less than 20 than looked younger than Alm.

Also, speaking of ages, did anyone found any birthdays for all of the characters were in the game data like Awakening and Fates has birthdays for all of the playable characters, correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

OK, this thread is moving a bit quicker than I'd like.

Can you please move comments and discussions to their own topics? Feel free to make new topics if necessary. Don't be shy XD

Right now, there's like 1 topic with active posts in this subforum in the last 8 hours.

If you have questions (or questions to my answers), discoveries, corrections etc, they're still welcome.

Edited by VincentASM

Just now, IcyHeroGamer said:

Medeus' revival is linked to the loss of the spheres from the Shield of Seals. So long as they're in there, he cannot come back. When he says "So long as there is greed in man's heart" or whatever it was, he means that if the spheres are removed, he'll revive.

oh ok sorry i haven't played fe12 in a while

that is kinda weird but honestly I thought it was believable enough that maybe marth sealed away medeus for good

the only thing between the archanea games and awakening that did bother me is that lucina can use falchion even though they say you have to be a guy to use it

like i don't mind the removal of sexism but that seems like a big thing to overlook

7 minutes ago, Thane said:

Do we get a reason why Alm and Celica of all people travel to Akaneia all of a sudden? 

maybe now that they're king and queen they have to go meet marth or something? that's really the only reason I can think of

Xane and Gotoh are still around because they tossed away their dragon stones.

Oh yeah? What about all those enemy Manaketes who have their Dragonstones and are pretty much fine? Them discarding their own Dragonstones isn't tied to the degeneration at all. Also, Tiki was pretty much the only Manakete child in existence for a really long time, starting with when the Earth Dragons got sealed. Her being a child makes her a special case and Gotoh himself even talks about how her age and subsequent lack of mental fortitude are a problem for her specifically.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

1 hour ago, AzureSen said:

The Fire Emblem/Shield of Seals was whole during Shadow Dragon, and Medeus still revived.

It wasn't whole ever since Ardah broke it 600 years before Marth's time. What are you talking about?

Anyway, I'm done arguing this topic here.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

18 minutes ago, IcyHeroGamer said:

So wait. The whole chapter six and Grima thing. Is it just trying to connect it to Awakening? I really hope not, cause Awakening retconned Archanea enough as is, the last thing I'd want to see happen is it becoming canon.

Realistically, there's no way Archanea could connect with Awakening, cause so much is different. If it really was, Medeus would be rising, Lucina wouldn't be able to use the Falchion, nobody would be able to inhabit the north, Altea wouldn't be a freaking desert, and much more.

Please, IntSys, stop hurting me and my love for Archanea.

To be fair a lot of things can happen in several centuries. Climate change turning some more fertile parts of the continent into a desert isn't that hard to believe though personal I suspect Plegia being a wasteland could be because Grima went to town in that region in particular while the fertile lands that became Ylisse got off less badly from the whole ordeal.

The north was always inhabbited, as Marth went to Anri's way he came across three barbarian tribes and Flavia confirms that these people were her ancestors in the hot spring DLC. I also don't see how Lucina wouldn't be able to use the Falchion. 

1 hour ago, Shotguner159 said:

Wasn't that a localisation only thing?

I'm pretty sure that in the Japanese version Elice says that "Marth is the only one who can do it". Which I think speaks for itself.

1 hour ago, Stardragoncg said:

Do they show Alm's mother or Celica's parents at all

Art of Liprica holding a redheaded baby (presumably Celica) has already been datamined.

2 minutes ago, Stardragoncg said:

Do they show Alm's mother or Celica's parents at all

Yeah, there's a portrait of Celica's mom

alm's dad was in the original game too, he's definitely there

edit: i read parents for both, i don't think alm's mom is around

Edited by unique

Just now, Corrobin said:

Pretty sure that's a translation mistake.

Was it? My knowledge of the Japanese versions isn't quite as extensive as I might hope it to be.

3 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

I'm pretty sure that in the Japanese version Elice says that "Marth is the only one who can do it". Which I think speaks for itself.

I guess that answers the question.