Wedding Banner Revealed

Just now, KongDude said:

I didn't look super far into it to really so that's on me IG. I really like her weapon effect though.

You need to pay attention even if Bride Catria didn't make it in

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

What?! No Bride Raven and Groom Lucius?! *Grabs torch and pitchfork*

The banner looks nice for fanservice... but it doesn't quite pique my interest.

Guess I won't be spending much on this banner. I have to admit, that Wind Boost from Charlotte would look pretty nice for Lucius...

Hide contents

Seriously stop it already, you've already sacrificed a poor innocent 5-star to your bishie!

Lucius only has 37 hp, though---that means it'll only activate vs. people with 34 hp or lower. (Best to stick to speed +3, methinks).

The thing I'm most excited about the Wedding Banner is Caeda, because we finally get to see (and play as) her in that dress that the New Mystery of the Emblem has for Caeda's character ending which is very delicate indeed. Definitely gonna aim for her :D:

Caeda - Marth's Fiancee

After the war, Caeda's long-awaited dream of marrying Marth was realized. Wearing a snow-white dress, she was said to have looked as beautiful as an angel.

... and a huge amount of sprite assembly requests. :3

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

*Cries*

I'm sorry, Catria. I honestly wanna see you in a bride's dress too...

Edited by Lyrai

What the devil where they thinking with Cordelia's rally skill? Blade girls can now get all of their stats boosted in one go (Rally+Hone+Sacred Seal). 

Edited by L9999

Quite a few heroes can make great use of Money Maiden Charlotte's B-passive. Special shoutout to Draug, who sports neutral 50 HP and 32 Spd.

Cordelia's Rally Atk/Spd is wasted on Eirika (due to Eirika natively possessing Sieglinde and Hone Spd 3) but works great with Sharena for those who don't own Eirika or don't use her.

Caeda's A-passive is nice for those who actively abuse Iceberg or Glacies, such as Lloyd.

Lyn's Candlestick and B-passive though... it's a field day for those who use healers; her B-passive is great even outside of pseudo-PvP situations.

Edited by Roflolxp54

5 minutes ago, L9999 said:

What the devil where they thinking with Cordelia's rally skill? Blade girls can now get all of their stats boosted in one go (Rally+Hone+Sacred Seal). 

Rallies and Hone don't stack. But Spur stacks with Rallies iirc

If Charloette had decided to find a groom in Fates by wearing a full bridal costume (but still be a Fighter)into battle I would have found her significantly more endearing.

I like how her bridal gown incorporates the Fates Berserker's fur skirt thing

...oh apparently she had a Bride card in Cipher too? Surprised they didnt just reuse that design. I like this one better.

Just now, Gustavos said:

Rallies and Hone don't stack. But Spur stacks with Rallies iirc

He means Fortify Def, the Fortify Res seal, and the new Rally combined.

7 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Eirika and Ephraim could already do this though.

7 minutes ago, L9999 said:

To be fair, Eirika and Ephraim could already do that.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He means Fortify Def, the Fortify Res seal, and the new Rally combined.

Eirika and Ephraim could already do this though.

I know, but it could be given to someone with better synergy with the blade girls than the Renais twins, many good units have Hones and the Seals have 0 cost. I know many people won't attempt to build pseudo Eirikas with a limited edition waifu but I know some crazy people do that.

Edited by L9999

12 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Eirika is still the best buffbot in the game and she doesn't need Rally Atk/Spd.

Sieglinde (native; has built in Hone Atk 2) + Hone Spd 3 (native) + Rally Defense (via inheritance) + Fortify Res 1 (Sacred Seal)

Atk +3, Spd +4, Def +4, and Res +2.

However, Sharena can easily make good use of it.

Rally Atk/Spd (via inheritance) + Fortify Def 3 (native) + Fortify Res 1 (Sacred Seal)

Edited by Roflolxp54

49 minutes ago, V-raptor Valentia said:

Here's all the skills for new characters. Some of these look pretty good tbh

Screenshot 2017-05-28 at 7.png

I know everyone is excited for how these skills will affect characters but I am super not looking forward to Wind Boost & Dazzling Staff making its way into the Training Tower skill pool.

I appreciate them adding a bunch of new skills with every banner but I'm still reeling from surprise Swift Sparrows and Fortress Defenses and so forth. I'm lucky to haven't seen Boey's skill around!

16 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Lucius only has 37 hp, though---that means it'll only activate vs. people with 34 hp or lower. (Best to stick to speed +3, methinks).

Yikes, you're absolutely right. Oh well. All the more reason to save my precious orbs then. (*sigh* Guess it will take a while to patch his -spd boon... :(:)

My paranoias aside, the brides do look good. I hear some people say Carlotte is the second coming of drunk Lloyd but I think it fits, Caeda/Shiida looks great, Cordelia finally has a well drawn face and Lyn is Lyn I guess. 

I'm not really feeling it with this banner. I don't really want any of the units aside from using them as skill fodder. So for once I can actually save my orbs. But it also means 2 weeks without pulling....

12 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Quite a few heroes can make great use of Money Maiden Charlotte's B-passive. Special shoutout to Draug, who sports neutral 50 HP and 32 Spd.

I'm thinking of my Seliph (who has -SPD), but wow... you're right. Draug might actually get a very good use out of that! :D

7 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I'm not really feeling it with this banner. I don't really want any of the units aside from using them as skill fodder. So for once I can actually save my orbs. But it also means 2 weeks without pulling....

Oh hey we're in the same boat! Resist the urge to pull for 14 days (~^o^)~    

I mean the units' art is good and all, but there's just something about this banner that gives off a "meh" factor to me. 

Lyn's my favorite character. Not only that, even though she's a healer, I use one healer, Wrys. Her skillset is almost a better version of his.

Live to serve is great but negating counterattacks is so beautiful I won't know weather or not to heal or use her to seal a kill in. It'll feel like a punch in the face to get this one before the original, but I still want her and she'll replace Wrys as my main healer (Plus a 5 star is a bonus!). Though... I only have 4 orbs so I'll probably only get 2 pulls at best for this banner.

55 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

I disagree. It makes staff users very effective at inflicting status, be it by tormenting foes with Gravity+Draw Back/Reposition or using Panic to bust fully buffed units.

Sooooo

Panic can more safely debuff now. That is cool

36 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Rally Hone and Ward Cavalry (Armor/Fliers) means blade users can have a single buff +18 for blade (+21 technically) from ANYONE. This is huge for broadening team size though now bladers are even better

25 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Eirika is still the best buffbot in the game and she doesn't need Rally Atk/Spd.

Sieglinde (native; has built in Hone Atk 2) + Hone Spd 3 (native) + Rally Defense (via inheritance) + Fortify Res 1 (Sacred Seal)

Atk +3, Spd +4, Def +4, and Res +2.

However, Sharena can easily make good use of it.

Rally Atk/Spd (via inheritance) + Fortify Def 3 (native) + Fortify Res 1 (Sacred Seal)

Ward Cavalry plus Rally Attack/Speed is fierce. Fensalir is meaty support with all Sharena has to offer

Probably will pull for Cordelia/Lyn as I loved their art and I'm short of Colorless units.
Looks like IS is trying to make Healers viable in Arena, and I'm starting to think that it might work.

I was planning to save up orbs for the eventual summer banner, but Bride Cordelia has forced my hand. Hopefully I can get really lucky and get her even though I only have 45 orbs...