Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Haha, Team Clarine (I'm gonna miss that) only got 11.5 million and 13 million in the past 2 updates. If we win, that will be completely awful. Team Priscilla out numbers us almost 3:1.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Fanfares for Maria*

You do both your siblings proud in this gauntlet! Which I'm honestly surprised about, knowing that she's kept a lead for some time without triggering the multiplier. And I've still 1k flags ready and waiting

#Macedon

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

*Fanfares for Maria*

You do both your siblings proud in this gauntlet! Which I'm honestly surprised about, knowing that she's kept a lead for some time without triggering the multiplier. And I've still 1k flags ready and waiting

#Macedon

Pretty sure Lachesis is on pace to easily take the lead and win.

@mcsilas I'm Glad he helped. If Clarine loses I will be switching over to the winner of Lachesis V Maria. What about you?

I wasn't expecting Clarine to tip the scales... the multipliers are really scary.

I don't have a lot of flags left but I won't give up! LET'S GO TEAM PRISCILLA!!!! IT'S TIME TO TURN THE TIDES OF WAR ON OUR FAVOR!!!

TO BATTLE TEAM PRISCILLA! We can win, and we should win!! We pulled in 54.6 million votes the last hour, and, if continue this offensive, we may claim the victory that is rightfully ours! Clarine's lead has narrowed to 137 million, which can be overcome if we give it our all!

14 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Meanwhile, in camp Lissa, life continues without event. I'm not even sure the last time Mist got a multiplier.

As Mist falls further behind,  I'm scared they will get a multiplier last minute, pass us and win.

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

TO BATTLE TEAM PRISCILLA! We can win, and we should win!! We pulled in 54.6 million votes the last hour, and, if continue this offensive, we may claim the victory that is rightfully ours! Clarine's lead has narrowed to 137 million, which can be overcome if we give it our all!

I had 600 flags saved in case of a multiplier but am burning them now, for our lady.

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

As Mist falls further behind,  I'm scared they will get a multiplier last minute, pass us and win.

They should get one soon, but even if they do pass, it will be a small matter to retake them.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I had 600 flags saved in case of a multiplier but am burning them now, for our lady.

You better hope to all that is Ragnarok that it's enough!

Team Priscilla's burning through flags like crazy and catching up by about 30 million votes per hour, which would be just barely enough to win.

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

Team Priscilla's burning through flags like crazy and catching up by about 30 million votes per hour, which would be just barely enough to win.

That is actually how much they have been getting without spending flags. The fact that Clarine is in the lead is just a fluke. Clarine only got 11.5 million a few hours back, and she averages less than 20 million per hour at neutral.

Whoa...Clarine. I guess she must have gotten a multiplier or something while I wasn't playing? I've got about 610 flags saved up and probably won't be able to play for a bit... I guess I'll burn 200 more and hope it's enough. I'll get Lucius to speak to St. Elimine on behalf of Priscilla. 

58 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

@mcsilas I'm Glad he helped. If Clarine loses I will be switching over to the winner of Lachesis V Maria. What about you?

True, she has caught up rather well but for how long will that momentum keep her going? 'Course, I cant speak for anyone else on Team Matia who may have some reserve flags lying around, but if she is to go down, I'll be damned if we don't go down swinging.

Cause thats what it means to be a Macedonian!

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

True, she has caught up rather well but for how long will that momentum keep her going? 'Course, I cant speak for anyone else on Team Matia who may have some reserve flags lying around, but if she is to go down, I'll be damned if we don't go down swinging.

Cause thats what it means to be a Macedonian!

If Maria won the gauntlet, Michalis would just put his axe through her face to take her throne.

You know it's true...

on Team Priscilla, I will burn all what I have flags,200 each time, for 2200 points each time, I don't care if I waste them, I will claim them next round.

Edited by jftm999

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

I guess it depends on who wins in the other battles.

if Sakura or Maria manages to win maybe those but ultimately I think i'll go Lissa in the final round. 

Or maybe I'll just go Lissa for easier battles thanks to the free Lissas.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

If Maria won the gauntlet, Michalis would just put his axe through her face to take her throne.

You know it's true...

But isn't she the only person he actually cares about? She did nurse him back to health even if he says he died in his level 40 conversation.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

But isn't she the only person he actually cares about? She did nurse him back to health even if he says he died in his level 40 conversation.

Doesn't matter. He killed his own daddy. And he likes Maria because she is weak and submissive to him. If she suddenly had something he wanted, he would take it.

Besides, if you marched Maria up to him in SD you would have a dead Maria.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Doesn't matter. He killed his own daddy. And he likes Maria because she is weak and submissive to him. If she suddenly had something he wanted, he would take it.

Besides, if you marched Maria up to him in SD you would have a dead Maria.

Which Michalis are we talking about here, before or after Maria healed him.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Which Michalis are we talking about here, before or after Maria healed him.

I've never played New Mystery. I think you may have just spoiled something for me...

The only Michalis I know would kill his baby sister.