Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Looking at the math, it seems as though Clarine v. Priscilla is more likely going to Priscilla, but Team Clarine could potentially maintain a lead from the next (and last!) multiplier (which should be in like 10 min). It'll depend entirely on how many Clarine people feel like using flags, which I highly recommend we all do if just for the personal rewards, as it will likely be the last multiplier between these two teams.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Motendra XD Michalis: Big Bro of the year. Maria wears those shades well. She has such intense siblings.

27 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Lachesis Vs Maria SitRep:

Lachesis is gaining on Maria by 20M points per hour, and is currently 100M points behind. This means that, after the last 11 hours, Lachesis will win by ~120M points, and we will NOT see another multiplier.

Team Lachesis, we got this.

Aww ._. and here I am ready to burn flags after work. 

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

Looking at the math, it seems as though Clarine v. Priscilla is more likely going to Priscilla, but Team Clarine could potentially maintain a lead from the next (and last!) multiplier (which should be in like 10 min). It'll depend entirely on how many Clarine people feel like using flags, which I highly recommend we all do if just for the personal rewards, as it will likely be the last multiplier between these two teams.

Quite so. Of course, I simply must say; it appears the Clarine Army expended most of their flags already considering how many users are members of this team. As such, I truly believe the Priscilla army simply shall emerge victorious. I suppose I shall expend four-hundred flags as I currently possess five-hundred and sixty flags in my inventory.

Might I ask, is my Clarine Hero faring well for you? If not, I may switch Savage Blow 3 for Hone Atk 3 if such is desired.

1 hour ago, The_antithesis said:

This is interesting. If lots of people follow suit with your strategy of saving flags for the end, Elise may not get the multiplier next hour.

This could result in you winning as Elise won't get any more multipliers... Or it could completely backfire and result in you not getting the multiplier at the end!

It looks like the current pattern is Sakura gets the bonus → Sakura earns enough points to give Elise the bonus → Elise curbstomps Sakura → Sakura gets the bonus and doesn't earn enough points to take the lead (or only barely takes the lead) → Elise slowly increases her lead → repeat.

If this pattern continues, it literally doesn't matter what happens between now and the final 3 hours or so. What Sakura needs to win is for Elise to be leading 2 hours before the end by enough to just barely give her the bonus for the last hour.

9 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Quite so. Of course, I simply must say; it appears the Clarine Army expended most of their flags already considering how many users are members of this team. As such, I truly believe the Priscilla army simply shall emerge victorious. I suppose I shall expend four-hundred flags as I currently possess five-hundred and sixty flags in my inventory.

Might I ask, is my Clarine Hero faring well for you? If not, I may switch Savage Blow 3 for Hone Atk 3 if such is desired.

I still have plenty of flags myself but who can say. I'd like to think most people know to only use them during the multipliers anyway.

Also yeah your unit is fine, no worries. Since you're using her yourself, I'd say focus more on what works best for you. Against 3 units, Savage Blow hasn't been as necessary as Pain.

1 hour ago, The_antithesis said:

Lachesis Vs Maria SitRep:

Lachesis is gaining on Maria by 20M points per hour, and is currently 100M points behind. This means that, after the last 11 hours, Lachesis will win by ~120M points, and we will NOT see another multiplier.

Team Lachesis, we got this.

Correction: It turns out I miscalculated Lachesis's gains, and they're actually closer to 15M/hour and are steadily decaying. This means the end result will have the scores within 100 million points. Apologies for anyone who had false hope/dread from my previous post. 

39 minutes ago, Johann said:

I still have plenty of flags myself but who can say. I'd like to think most people know to only use them during the multipliers anyway.

Also yeah your unit is fine, no worries. Since you're using her yourself, I'd say focus more on what works best for you. Against 3 units, Savage Blow hasn't been as necessary as Pain.

Yes, I do believe many use their flags during multiplier bonuses. Of course, I expended two-hundred on the current one. Unfortunately, a most foul fate befell upon me, for I encountered Hector while only possessing Clarine, Cordelia and Kagero on my team and thus I was unable to use my flags. Truly, such is simply disappointing, if not slightly frustrating.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Oh, and I finally got a Chrom.

Oh my, congratulations. One may hope such a character shall serve you well.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Yes, I do believe many use their flags during multiplier bonuses. Of course, I expended two-hundred on the current one. Unfortunately, a most foul fate befell upon me, for I encountered Hector while only possessing Clarine, Cordelia and Kagero on my team and thus I was unable to use my flags. Truly, such is simply disappointing, if not slightly frustrating.

Oh my, congratulations. One may hope such a character shall serve you well.

I meant on my team, I've personally had a Chrom since the Ike banner...and a Spring Chrom.

Damn, Clarine couldn't hit hard enough to give Priscilla the bonus. I was hoping we could so that it could rubber band back and give us 1 more bonus but alas.

Looks like I will be carrying over 810 flags to round 2.

I really wish I hadn't used 400 flags at the first bonus when it was 3.2x, and I had waited and used those 400 when it was around 5x. A score of 435,755 has me at 2621 in Team Clarine. An extra 100k would have been nice.

It looks like Priscilla is losing steam too. She might not be able to overtake Clarine again. I was hoping to lose and join the winner of Lachesis V Maria.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Damn, Clarine couldn't hit hard enough to give Priscilla the bonus. I was hoping we could so that it could rubber band back and give us 1 more bonus but alas.

Looks like I will be carrying over 810 flags to round 2.

I really wish I hadn't used 400 flags at the first bonus when it was 3.2x, and I had waited and used those 400 when it was around 5x. A score of 435,755 has me at 2621 in Team Clarine. An extra 100k would have been nice.

It looks like Priscilla is losing steam too. She might not be able to overtake Clarine again. I was hoping to lose and join the winner of Lachesis V Maria.

Quite so, and I do believe our team possesses a chance to win. Truly unfortunately, for I desire not for my team to win. ...Yes, of course—I possess my own reasons for such sentiments!

I confess, I am merely ranked 1,415 on my team and such is simply shameful for me. If I may digress, I deduced the majority of "Top Players" are the denizens of Reddit and popular Discord servers lacking anything better to do.

Priscilla Army, might I request of you to strike my team down?

Do we have a name for people that think providing your team's representative for other players is helpful for any voting gauntlet much less a healer gauntlet?

Because I can only think of curse words! Stop giving me a second Maria!

Edit: I'm talking about the random character you get, not your friends list characters. I'd drop anybody doing that like a rock.

Edited by Gustavos

Come on Team Priscilla! Our lady needs our strength! If we rally, and sally forth with all our might, we shall be able to close the gap and seize the victory that is rightfully ours! That villainous and evil troubadour otherwise known as Clarine employed the weltering dark magic of the multiplier to pass us, but lose not your hope! The margin is not so great as cannot be surmounted--but we need to pour our strength into our battles now! We've averaged 50 million votes per hour, and we need to continue to do so if we wish to defeat that villainous Clarine! No multipliers are possible for the rest of our bout, so, if you, like me, have been saving your flags, you should start spending them! It is time for the final march upon that monster. I just spent my first 200 flags, and I'll spend all 1,410 of my remaining flags, if necessary. Your lady needs your strength, now more than ever!

For Lady Priscilla! Do not let that terrible tyrant Clarine thieve away our righteous victory from us with her dirty tricks!!! Onward, to battle! Victory shall be ours!

45 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Quite so, and I do believe our team possesses a chance to win. Truly unfortunately, for I desire not for my team to win. ...Yes, of course—I possess my own reasons for such sentiments!

I confess, I am merely ranked 1,415 on my team and such is simply shameful for me. If I may digress, I deduced the majority of "Top Players" are the denizens of Reddit and popular Discord servers lacking anything better to do.

Priscilla Army, might I request of you to strike my team down?

Oh, um, hey Clarine! *Ahem* Didn't see you there. I definitely didn't just finish a tirade calling you some sort of shifty villain that must be destroyed. Nope! That would be terribly weird. *glances around* Welp, off to battle!

Edited by Astellius

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

Do we have a name for people that think providing your team's representative for other players is helpful for any voting gauntlet much less a healer gauntlet?

If it is one of your friends unfriend them. If it is the random person you get, just use a Lv 15 or less Maria. You will see nothing but Annas, LOL 3 enemy Annas and 1 partner Anna with a LV 40 friend unit. Guaranteed wins. Set it to auto-battle and do some multi-tasking.

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

Come on Team Priscilla! Our lady needs our strength! If we rally, and sally forth with all our might, we shall be able to close the gap and seize the victory that is rightfully ours! That villainous and evil troubadour otherwise known as Clarine employed the weltering dark magic of the multiplier to pass us, but lose not your hope! The margin is not so great as cannot be surmounted--but we need to pour our strength into our battles now! We've averaged 50 million votes per hour, and we need to continue to do so if we wish to defeat that villainous Clarine! No multipliers are possible for the rest of our bout, so, if you, like me, have been saving your flags, you should start spending them! It is time for the final march upon that monster. I just spent my first 200 flags, and I'll spend all 1,410 of my remaining flags, if necessary. Your lady needs your strength, now more than ever!

For Lady Priscilla! Do not let that terrible tyrant Clarine thieve away our righteous victory from us with her dirty tricks!!! Onward, to battle! Victory shall be ours!

I'm on Team Clarine (I do like how that rhymes) and I really want to lose. Unfortunately, Team Priscilla has decided to seriously drop off as of late. I'm hoping they wake up and start gaining more than 40 million per hour. Yesterday they were getting 60+ million most updates.

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I'm on Team Clarine (I do like how that rhymes) and I really want to lose. Unfortunately, Team Priscilla has decided to seriously drop off as of late. I'm hoping they wake up and start gaining more than 40 million per hour. Yesterday they were getting 60+ million most updates.

At peak performance, we would have no difficulty closing this gap--which is why we on Team Priscilla must start rallying now! It's a 270 million point gap. At our peak non-multiplier hours, we get in the range of 60 million, while Clarine gets about 20 million. Such gains would let us recover the win in 7 hours. If we only do 50 million (the average), it takes 9 hours. If we only get 40 million, we will lose!

So, Team Priscilla, we can still win, but ONLY if we start putting in real effort! Victory may still be ours, but we need your strength!

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

At peak performance, we would have no difficulty closing this gap--which is why we on Team Priscilla must start rallying now! It's a 270 million point gap. At our peak non-multiplier hours, we get in the range of 60 million, while Clarine gets about 20 million. Such gains would let us recover the win in 7 hours. If we only do 50 million (the average), it takes 9 hours. If we only get 40 million, we will lose!

So, Team Priscilla, we can still win, but ONLY if we start putting in real effort! Victory may still be ours, but we need your strength!

Well at our lowest we only do about 13.5 million, but yeah. Step it up. I would rather this not go down to the wire.

4 hours ago, Hawk King said:

+1 Camus if you still need that blue. 10182-60329

So Clarine will be getting a bonus in 1-3 hours from now. I really hope we shoot past and give Priscilla the bonus because I actually want to lose this round. If we don't take a 10% lead, Priscilla won't be able to make up the difference.

Added! I'm Kensei with the Reinhardt

It's really going to be down to the wire between Priscilla and Clarine, like less than 1%. Priscilla is losing momentum too close to the end and they won't get a multiplier, so it really comes down to whether or not enough of her members are going to burn some flags.

For those under the banner of Lady Priscilla, we can do this! After the update from the last hour, Clarine's lead on us narrowed to 173 million. We had a stronger showing the last hour than the prior hours in the early afternoon, but we must charge into the evening with full force! Build that momentum and show the world what our lady may achieve!

3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

can someone explain to me how those 600,000 scores happen on team elise, am i missing multipliers?

I used 400 flags per multiplier and not at any other time, and my score is close to the 600k (587k to be exact). I imagine some people used flags outside the multipliers as well, thinking Elise isn't getting enough multipliers anyway. There's no real reason to do so though, as I'm already ranked 85 right now... (I'm both happy and sad about this).

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

Edit: I'm talking about the random character you get, not your friends list characters. I'd drop anybody doing that like a rock.

Funny enough, I still haven't deleted this one person on my friend list who keeps sending me his Elise, because I find destroying teams with two Elise's to much fun. It's a merged one with WS though, so it's a bit less bad then the random ones.

22 minutes ago, Johann said:

It's really going to be down to the wire between Priscilla and Clarine, like less than 1%. Priscilla is losing momentum too close to the end and they won't get a multiplier, so it really comes down to whether or not enough of her members are going to burn some flags.

Huh, and here I thought Priscilla vs Clarine would be a steamroll after seeing the results for the first hour. Well, good luck to you guys, lets make it a troubadour final!