Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

If I don’t get Jeanne Alter, I will grail Alter Santa Lily to 100, with 10/10/10 skills. Mark my words. Quote me if you have to.

Btw. who are you going to put in your Lancer spot? Someday you will have to decide between Artoria and Jeanne after all (come on, keep the betrayal going so she can relish the experience of having you on her lance).

Btw. you forgot the most ridicilous CE from Fate/Zero event; Volumen Hydrargyrum.

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

Why do casters keep getting fucked like that.

Ahahaha ... wat?
Caster has not only busted 5* Servants, it's 4* selection will be equally insane with later singularities.
America adds Helena, Babylon Gilgamesh and Salem Sheba. Almost no other class has such an insane line-up in the 4* department.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Honestly i would even put Rama above Okita if Rama have Instinct as one of his skills

Calm that thing between your loins, man. Rama is not that good.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Lots of event CEs are good at least. Fate/Zero, Christmas 2017 (2018), and DaVinci and the 7 Fake Heroic Spirits are events I can name off the top of my head with exceptionally good CEs. Empieta is incredible and Holy Night Dinner is just ridiculous.

I’ve still never pulled Imaginary Around or Kaleidoscope. I haven’t spent too many quartz but I was hoping I could at least get one of each 5* CE before pulling repeat Heaven’s Feels or stuff like that.

Um. Casters are easily the best class in FGO. For every Geronimo there is a Waver, Merlin, and a Tamamo. It’s actually very hard to make a Caster bad unless you design them to do something they aren’t supposed to be doing, like dealing damage. Looking at you Babbage.

I’m looking forward to Kid Gil and Nightingale personally.

I mean that’s exactly my ranking as well so no arguement there.

Mana Burst Flame is pretty good though. Making the NP more damaging in exchange for making your other two Buster cards slightly weaker is a very fair trade considering the NP makes or breaks most units. And for a niche one like Bryn she needs hers to hit hard to be worth considering. Other than that though, her second skill is awful and her 3rd skill is alright.

Star Absorb seems like the solution to fix your card rng if your team doesn’t have good stargen. Once you have a very high amount being pumped out consistently, like 35-40+, it starts to lose value though.

yeah I use the event CEs from gudaguda/recent xmas one a lot. Wasn't strong enough during halloween to get MLB halloween princess

Yeah but Geronimo is such  a unique choice as the fate franchise has little in the way of American servants until FGO. Why the fuck is Geronimo not an assassin/archer/rider? 

yeah casters are great, but I kinda sorta wish there was at least one decent offensive caster that wasn't halloween liz.  At least Hans/Tamamo have served me very well.

How good is Kid GIl? Will he be continueing the FGO streak of really good bronze/silver archers? He's got a legacy to live up to! Idk about Nightengale but I'm guessing she heals and a healing berserker sounds like an interesting idea.

Star Absorb? I got Jack/MHX for that.

43 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Yeah but lets be real here the only servant who could 35-40 super consistently without Merlin is Jack and Gyarados neither of which make use of Crit that well compared to crit skillset servants. Less 2030 can also means Prisma Cosmos

And some class have Star weight low enough that you need to go all the way before they can really crit, Lancer is arguably one of them

I've been pulling servants that seem to fit on a crit team/arts team. Tamamo/EMiya/Jack/Nursery Rhyme/Brynhildr/Vlad all seem to belong on a crit/art team. Idk if crit's a viable strategy later on though.

don't forget about the 1 star per turn new year gift ce we all got! that shit's useful man.

2 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Btw. who are you going to put in your Lancer spot? Someday you will have to decide between Artoria and Jeanne after all (come on, keep the betrayal going so she can relish the experience of having you on her lance).

Btw. you forgot the most ridicilous CE from Fate/Zero event; Volumen Hydrargyrum.

Ahahaha ... wat?
Caster has not only busted 5* Servants, it's 4* selection will be equally insane with later singularities.
America adds Helena, Babylon Gilgamesh and Salem Sheba. Almost no other class has such an insane line-up in the 4* department.

how broken is volumen?

Huh I've been hearing that Rama's a decent saber? I was planning on trying to roll for him if he shows up during the journey to the west banner or something.

With Tamamo, Kiyohime, Jack, MHX, and Brynhildr in my Chaldea, I'm a little worried about Emiya's mental health. It's like a lineup of impulsively murderous women with Tamamo as the sane(?) one.

33 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I could always rotate *shrug*

Jeanne Lily for sure though since Lancer Alter won't be coming around for a long time. It's not cheating if it's Saberface

That's not an event CE like Halloween Princess. It's a 

filthy gacha event exclusive CE.

Fate/Zero gives Final Destination  which is okay I guess? Golden Carp Figure from Rashomon is another huge one.

You're right. Rama isn't good. He's the best. Instinct Strengthen when

Kidding, Saber.....face is the best.

@Czarpy The rule of thumb is if it's silver and it's an archer, it's good. Seriously. The only one that isn't just absolutely amazing is Tawara, and even he can put in some work. David and Hood are top two though.

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I could always rotate *shrug*

Jeanne Lily for sure though since Lancer Alter won't be coming around for a long time. It's not cheating if it's Saberface

That's not an event CE like Halloween Princess. It's a 

Fate/Zero gives Final Destination  which is okay I guess? Golden Carp Figure from Rashomon is another huge one.

You're right. Rama isn't good. He's the best. Instinct Strengthen when

Kidding, Saber.....face is the best.

You are the reason MHX invaded the Serenes FGO community huh.

She will sterilize this madness.

I ran out of room for assassin cards so I stashed 100 in my second archive for shiki and blew the rest on jack to get her to FA. Murder Loli will probably be busy gutting riders as usual soon enough and giving gold stars as gifts to auntie Santa Alter.

Someone's been using my Santa Alter a lot despite having tamamo lol.

@MrSmokestack I thought Tawara would be good given his lore. I'm still gonna use him for kicks though.

I've learned one thing too. If it uses a gae bulge, it's probably near unkillable. Can't wait to try for cu alter.

is there a specific rate up for lancelot saber? I've been pulling crit dudes and want to try for him but I don't wanna get spooked by gawain since I'm not really running a buster team right now. Speaking of the knights of camelot, how good is Tristan? I've been reading his lore for a class assignment.

(I'm gonna be hoarding rider exp and I'll be getting the valentines shop rider pieces so i can fucking finally get stg/alexander/medusa/blackbeard ascended. Holy fuck they've all been waiting. I'm legitimately curious as to how good alexander will be once he's Final Ascended because I'll likely be using him a lot during the fate zero event. Ain't like saber gilles/caster gilles are gonna be useful in that event and I'm sure that Diarmud is gonna get smashed hard. This means I'll be relying on rolling kid gil/hundred face (idk how good he is, can someone enlighten me?) and getting them to 3rd ascension asap.

god i miss the xmas lottery. i need bones, lots of bones for servants. I'm sitting on 200 hero proofs, but i need bones. 

been using a support bryn with my jack+fergus. it's hilarious watching brock use explosion.

Edited by Czarpy

13 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

yeah casters are great, but I kinda sorta wish there was at least one decent offensive caster that wasn't halloween liz.

Sheba is an offensive 4* Caster (story-locked though). Among 5* Xuanzang kinda fits the bill as well.
But in general, Caster are pretty bad as attackers since they have a bad class multiplier and very low Star Absorption compared to other classes.

18 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

How good is Kid GIl?

He is a Charisma bot that is more offensive-oriented compared to David since he can Buster Brave Chain. That's ... pretty much it. He has good hit counts and Golden Rule but he has an AoE NP.

27 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

how broken is volumen?

3 hit invincibility (so basically PfA) and it adds Divinity A to your Servant ... at BASE.
Absolutely disgusting on Berserkers.

20 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

Huh I've been hearing that Rama's a decent saber?

Rama is a very good  Saber but JSND gets .. "a bit excited" about him.
He has a focus on crits and his 1st skill does everything he needs for that. Having Charisma and a Guts skill rounds out his skill set very nicely. If you have him, there is no reason to ever use Caesar again.

Outside of that though he has very standard stats in pretty much everything else.
His NP is ST Buster which he can Buster Brave Chain with but the effect itself doesn't trigger a lot during Servant fights.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Actually it isn't. It gets added to the regular pool for some reason.
For me this, Kaleidoscope and 2030 make the premium trinity of 5* CEs that can spook you.

Just now, Zeratul said:

Sheba is an offensive 4* Caster (story-locked though). Among 5* Xuanzang kinda fits the bill as well.
But in general, Caster are pretty bad as attackers since they have a bad class multiplier and very low Star Absorption compared to other classes.

He is a Charisma bot that is more offensive-oriented compared to David since he can Buster Brave Chain. That's ... pretty much it. He has good hit counts and Golden Rule but he has an AoE NP.

3 hit invincibility (so basically PfA) and it adds Divinity A to your Servant ... at BASE.
Absolutely disgusting on Berserkers.

He has a focus on crits and his 1st skill does everything he needs for that. Having Charisma and a Guts skill rounds out his skill set very nicely. If you have him, there is no reason to ever use Caesar again.

Outside of that though he has very standard stats in pretty much everything else.
His NP is ST Buster which he can Buster Brave Chain with but the effect itself doesn't trigger a lot during Servant fights.

For me this, Kaleidoscope and 2030 make the premium trinity of 5* CEs that can spook you.

Asterios will be pleased. Fluffzerker will help cheese things.

I doubt I'll get it. My gacha luck goes towards the servants. 

21 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Honestly its less that i'm excited for him and more i get off with the idea that Warriors Blessing is basically the perfect skill that would make instinct looks good

Yeah its obviously not found on his skillset

But seriously speaking his skillset blandness rivals Liz Saber

@Czarpy Remember David? If David have better hitcount tp produce stars and a more selfish kit to use his NP, and a buff clear you get Tristan

He do have NP Interlude in JP that supposedly make him notably better since his NP is a Quick STNP with good hitcount

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Huh. Turns out there's a topic for the new gacha hell I walked into. NA player here. Haven't done much apps that weren't released in the Americas, but this recently came out July of last year, so...

What have I done in my gateway to the Type-Moon fandom? And what grinds my gears currently?

• Cleared Orleans and now trekking through Nero's abode. Could've been worse, honestly.
  • Servants? Mostly 3*, especially considering I have a NP Lv. 5 Jekyll already from trying to get Frankie or Mordred earlier in the game. IIRC, the 4* Servants I have don't even really pique my interest. Carmilla? Eh. D'Eon just baffles me. Heracles is too wild. Not really gar for Emiya either.
  • That being said, I get spooked by Kirei A LOT. Haven't gotten a single 5* and I'm getting stressed by the Brynhildr banner. Turns out Kiyohime was not a suitable catalyst. And Fire Emblem's Sigurd didn't help either, even though Deirdre is absent in my FEH barracks.
    • That being said what bothers me is that my luck runs wild on every gacha game I played. Fire Emblem Heroes was rather forgiving. Got Lute and Amelia the same time they first appeared in a banner, and eventually got Ninian when she was about to take the trophy in the chorogon gauntlet. Brave Frontier? Haven't played that in a while, I'm guessing it's a bit worse than FEH. Puzzle & Dragons sits in the meh spot. The super obscure games? Ranges from mediocre to horrible. (inb4 Monster Strike; I didn't even get lil' cutie Yggdrasil when the NA server was alive). Fate/GrandOrder sits in the thumbs down spot currently.

...am I the only player that likes Medea? (even though she's probably engaged to an ex-assassin)

Edited by NoahStratos
Three(!) consecutive edits in a short time; really need to improve my proofreading

2 minutes ago, NoahStratos said:

Huh. Turns out there's a topic for the new gacha hell I walked into. NA player here. Haven't done much apps that weren't released in the Americas, but this recently came out July of last year, so...

What have I done in my gateway to the Type-Moon fandom? And what grinds my gears currently?

• Cleared Orleans and now trekking through Nero's abode. Could've been worse, honestly.
  • Servants? Mostly 3*, especially considering I have a NP Lv. 5 Jekyll already from trying to get Frankie or Mordred earlier in the game. IIRC, the 4* Servants I have don't even really pique my interest. Carmilla? Eh. D'Eon just baffles me. Heracles is too wild. Not really gar for Emiya either.
  • That being said, I get spooked by Kirei A LOT. Haven't gotten a single 5* and I'm getting stressed by the Brynhildr banner. Turns out Kiyohime was not a suitable catalyst. And Fire Emblem's Sigurd didn't help either, even though Deirdre is absent in my FEH barracks.
    • That being said what bother me is that my luck runs wild on every gacha game I played. Fire Emblem Heroes was rather forgiving. Got Lute and Amelia the same time they first appeared in a banner, and eventually got Ninian when she was about to take the trophy in the chorogon gauntlet. Brave Frontier? Haven't played that in a while, I'm guessing it's a bit worse than FEH. Puzzle & Dragons sits in the meh spot. The super obscure games? Ranges from mediocre to horrible. (inb4 Monster Strike; I didn't even get lil' cutie Yggdrasil when the NA server was alive). Fate/GrandOrder sits in the thumbs down spot currently.

...am I the only player that likes Medea? (even though she's probably engaged to an ex-assassin)

holy shit your 4* lineup is pretty damned good. Carm/Herc are considered the two best starter golds. Emiya is a good long term investment, and d'Eon's a useful taunt saber. idk about Jekyll, but I hear he's not that bad.

PAD kinda sucks for me since fuck powercreep in that game. 

nah, everyone here likes rule breaker. It's gonna make life easier when camelot comes.

but dude just FA Hercules and you'll be able to kill everything.

43 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

You are the reason MHX invaded the Serenes FGO community huh.

She will sterilize this madness.

I ran out of room for assassin cards so I stashed 100 in my second archive for shiki and blew the rest on jack to get her to FA. Murder Loli will probably be busy gutting riders as usual soon enough and giving gold stars as gifts to auntie Santa Alter.

I live Saberfaces. I breathe Saberfaces. I bathe in Saberfaces. I am the catalyst for this thread's unusual MHX luck, clearly.

I've started hoarding my exp for Shiki now that Carmilla is done leveling. I'll skip Euryale for now since she doesn't have an sq interlewd.

34 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Wait what that's ridiculous.

That means GUDAGUDA Poster Girl is the only CE I have to actively roll for. After Party Order! is also nice. Now to wait for the rerun...

IIRC, the 4* Servants I have don't even really pique my interest. Carmilla? Eh. D'Eon just baffles me. Heracles is too wild. Not really gar for Emiya either.

The gacha in this game is that bad. Be grateful for who you have since all four are great 4* units to have, easily the best ones other than d'Eon being somewhat niche. Coming from a d'Eon nut by the way

I've been playing since launch and only have 2 5*, though I've been saving most of my sq admittedly.

Sigurd and Kiyohime are bad catalysts for Bryn. Bryn hates Sigurd so much that she wants to kill anyone who even remotely resembles his personality or behavior. Also Bryn is not yandere contrary to popular belief.

...am I the only player that likes Medea?

Yoo welcome to the club. There are...a half-dozen of us!

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I live Saberfaces. I breathe Saberfaces. I bathe in Saberfaces. I am the catalyst for this thread's unusual MHX luck, clearly.

I've started hoarding my exp for Shiki now that Carmilla is done leveling. I'll skip Euryale for now since she doesn't have an sq interlewd.

Wait what that's ridiculous.

That means GUDAGUDA Poster Girl is the only CE I have to actively roll for. After Party Order! is also nice. Now to wait for the rerun...

The gacha in this game is that bad. Be grateful for who you have since all four are great 4* units to have, easily the best ones other than d'Eon being somewhat niche. Coming from a d'Eon nut by the way

I've been playing since launch and only have 2 5*, though I've been saving most of my sq admittedly.

Sigurd and Kiyohime are bad catalysts for Bryn. Bryn hates Sigurd so much that she wants to kill anyone who even remotely resembles his personality or behavior. Also Bryn is not yandere contrary to popular belief.

Yoo welcome to the club. There are...a half-dozen of us!

when MHX pops up on a banner again, everyone's gonna get spooked by her again.

this is why we must tell your Kiyohime you're a cheater. One MHX is enough for anyone.

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

when MHX pops up on a banner again,

Which will be never. You're welcome.

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

this is why we must tell your Kiyohime you're a cheater. One MHX is enough for anyone.

Kiyohime is a creep. I don't like her.

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Which will be never. You're welcome.

Kiyohime is a creep. I don't like her.

tsk tsk don't be a bulli to a 12 year old.

that's asking for the gacha to fail you.

12 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

tsk tsk don't be a bulli to a 12 year old.

that's asking for the gacha to fail you.

She's got the wrong guy, though. How is it bulli if I don't want some dragon with homicidal tendencies to walk all over me

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

She's got the wrong guy, though. How is it bulli if I don't want some dragon with homicidal tendencies to walk all over me

don't be bulli to kids.

even yandere dragons.

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:

I've got shit luck when it comes to CEs though. I'm relying on event CEs and stuff like limited zero and MLB dragon's meridian. Hell I'm grateful MHX popped up so I don't get my ass handed to me if I have situations where I need more assassins beyond Jack since we don't have access to any AoE Assassins until the KnK event.

One, assassin Shiki is single target, not AOE.  Void Shiki is AOE, but she's a Saber.

Two, we already have an AOE assassin, Phantom.  For the next actually good AOE assassin, we have to wait until Shuten Doji, who comes in the Ibaraki Douji event I think?  Should be about 2 months after KnK.

Or you could wait until summer when you can get an AOE Assassin for free.

Other than being a bulky Arts Saber, Void Shiki is fanservice. Either you like her and roll for her, or you don't. Assasssin Shiki's kit is much better than hers sadly, right down to the ranks on her skills. I might throw in some tickets since I like Void Shiki's design, but she isn't outstanding.

She doesn't really have much to stand out in her kit.  AOE Arts NP, a Heal for 10% NP, and an Arts Mana burst.  The only novelties are that she has the highest HP of any Saber IIRC, and she's AOE insta-death on her NP, which her Mana Burst can increase the chance of.  Unfortunately, she also has the lowest attack of all the SSR Sabers.  If you're looking for an Arts Saber, Saberlot or Bride are better overall.  The main reason to roll her is because you like her (as with most characters).

Besides, you probably would have saved that SQ anyways, as assassin Shiki's a welfare.

The instant death chance is useless and should never be relied on. The Def ignore and debuff clear are actually nice touches to fall back on though, thankfully. Her 3rd skill is just awful at NP1 though, Assassin Shiki made the right choice to trade HP for NP.

I'm not sure what teams I should build for the Bitter Cavalry and Knight nodes for the Valentine's event. My first guess is Saber Alter / Cu / Hood / d'Eon / Nero and Carmilla / Tamamo / Martha / Medea / Georgios, but the random enemy spawns can throw a wrench into that. The appearance rates of certain classes are higher when they're on rate-up, but the boss always has a chance of being a different class.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 hour ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

She doesn't really have much to stand out in her kit.  AOE Arts NP, a Heal for 10% NP, and an Arts Mana burst.  The only novelties are that she has the highest HP of any Saber IIRC, and she's AOE insta-death on her NP, which her Mana Burst can increase the chance of.  Unfortunately, she also has the lowest attack of all the SSR Sabers.  If you're looking for an Arts Saber, Saberlot or Bride are better overall.  The main reason to roll her is because you like her (as with most characters).

Besides, you probably would have saved that SQ anyways, as assassin Shiki's a welfare.

yeah I'm probably gonna roll for an arts saber. I'll give valentines a shot when it's nero/jean rate up day. (I kinda think Jean would work well in my stable since I have a bunch of arts centric servants.). If bride nero don't show, I'll just whale a little during jalter, two-three full rolls at most. 

Then it's wait for the camelot banner/nero fest for a better shot at saberlot/bride nero. 

How does shiki do compared to jack/mhx?

57 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

The instant death chance is useless and should never be relied on. The Def ignore and debuff clear are actually nice touches to fall back on though, thankfully. Her 3rd skill is just awful at NP1 though, Assassin Shiki made the right choice to trade HP for NP.

I'm not sure what teams I should build for the Bitter Cavalry and Knight nodes for the Valentine's event. My first guess is Saber Alter / Cu / Hood / d'Eon / Nero and Carmilla / Tamamo / Martha / Medea / Georgios, but the random enemy spawns can throw a wrench into that. The appearance rates of certain classes are higher when they're on rate-up, but the boss always has a chance of being a different class.

Taunt+berserkers

there's always mashu instead of georgios.

Or you could wait until summer when you can get an AOE Assassin for free.

Other than being a bulky Arts Saber, Void Shiki is fanservice. Either you like her and roll for her, or you don't. Assasssin Shiki's kit is much better than hers sadly, right down to the ranks on her skills. I might throw in some tickets since I like Void Shiki's design, but she isn't outstanding.

yeah fuckit. I hear void shiki gets to show up in more banners than bryn. 

Summer servants are gonna be nuts. I can see myself actually whaling for it. Hell, I just want one of tamamo/martha/archuria anything else is sprinkles. 

I'm curious, FGO seems to be the opposite of FE in terms of archer selection and use.
Every archer seems to be decent or really good. (Except for maybe Atalante?) Meanwhile FE archers are classically shitty to mediocre. 

On the other hand, FGO lancers don't really die easily but I think every soldier I've used in FE can die really fast.

Edited by Czarpy

26 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

I'm curious, FGO seems to be the opposite of FE in terms of archer selection and use.
Every archer seems to be decent or really good. (Except for maybe Atalante?) Meanwhile FE archers are classically shitty to mediocre. 

When you can throw swords things get a lot more interesting. I think it has to do with traditional FE games being more oriented around enemy phase than player phase combat, since most of the time you're significantly outnumbered. When the opposing sides are even though, archers and mages are OP

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

When you can throw swords things get a lot more interesting. I think it has to do with traditional FE games being more oriented around enemy phase than player phase combat, since most of the time you're significantly outnumbered. When the opposing sides are even though, archers and mages are OP

UBW in an FE game would be fucking hilarious. 

have a baby umu. idk the source.

Spoiler

26904585_386440685136480_3047476416701718678_n.jpg.012f46ecc1e8aaf8360109baddf8b107.jpg

ugh fuck i have to wait for the valentines event to get over so i can farm lancer pieces. Guess I'll just let bryn get her valentines ce.

Nice knowing you all. It's been a wonderful life. I'm dead.

Edited by Czarpy

I did call it a novelty.  Insta-death chance isn't really that useful on much anyways, though it's amusing when it works.

22 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

yeah I'm probably gonna roll for an arts saber. I'll give valentines a shot when it's nero/jean rate up day. (I kinda think Jean would work well in my stable since I have a bunch of arts centric servants.). If bride nero don't show, I'll just whale a little during jalter, two-three full rolls at most. 

Then it's wait for the camelot banner/nero fest for a better shot at saberlot/bride nero. 

How does shiki do compared to jack/mhx?

The main difference between Shiki and Jack is that Shiki's an Arts assassin, which means she fits well enough into Arts stall as a DPS.  Her evade isn't tied to her Mana burst, and she can self charge her NP.  Shiki apparently has slightly higher star gen than Jack, but lower NP gain on attack (probably because of her self charge), and lower hit counts.  She also comes at NP5, so her NP probably outdamages Jack.  Jack's a better generalist, Shiki should be better in Arts teams.

Compared with MHX...she has three usable skills and a niche (Arts ST Assassin) that isn't covered better by another class.

3 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I did call it a novelty.  Insta-death chance isn't really that useful on much anyways, though it's amusing when it works.

The main difference between Shiki and Jack is that Shiki's an Arts assassin, which means she fits well enough into Arts stall as a DPS.  Her evade isn't tied to her Mana burst, and she can self charge her NP.  Shiki apparently has slightly higher star gen than Jack, but lower NP gain on attack (probably because of her self charge), and lower hit counts.  She also comes at NP5, so her NP probably outdamages Jack.  Jack's a better generalist, Shiki should be better in Arts teams.

Compared with MHX...she has three usable skills and a niche (Arts ST Assassin) that isn't covered better by another class.

welp another option for my arts team.

Tamamo joining my chaldea early on really makes team building easy as hell.

the casters and assassins keep popping up in my FGO. It's kiritsugu's preferred classes. But if that's true, then I feel sorry for my Diarmud.

Edited by Czarpy