Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Welp, I just spent 1 Ticket and 60 Quartz for Artoria Lancer. Mostly everything I got was essentially worthless (plenty of Black Keys) until she showed up on the very last summon. Now I am content since I have a Lance user with an AoE NP. Cu may be good against bosses and the like, but I spend far more time farming mobs than needing dedicated boss killers.

Now back to saving up again for Saber Wars, unless the New Year's gacha tempts me. Right now I just have Artoria, Caesar, Fergus, and D'Eon in my lineup (with a spot for Saber Lily). I'm still hoping for Saber Alter and/or Nero in the Saber Wars gacha, but I'm at the point that "if I get it, great. If not, it sucks, but there's always another chance down the road."

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

We don't have Servants any more either. Part 2 of to a smooth start, ey?

My biggest fear may come true now after learning that the buyer of Chaldea is Gordes' son.
I really don't want Sieg as Pseudo-Servant.

Btw. do you really have Scathach with Prisma Cosmos as your only Support? Surely you must have other Servants by now.

---

I'll probably throw my 5 tickets and potentially some Quartz at getting Saber Alter during Saber Wars since I don't have any 4* Saber yet and I probably need one if my most wanted Sabers take over a year to come to NA.
... if the air seems saltier by then, it's probably a Nero pull.

14 hours ago, Talandar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My biggest fear may come true now after learning that the buyer of Chaldea is Gordes' son.
I really don't want Sieg as Pseudo-Servant.

Btw. do you really have Scathach with Prisma Cosmos as your only Support? Surely you must have other Servants by now.

---

I'll probably throw my 5 tickets and potentially some Quartz at getting Saber Alter during Saber Wars since I don't have any 4* Saber yet and I probably need one if my most wanted Sabers take over a year to come to NA.
... if the air seems saltier by then, it's probably a Nero pull.

Spoiler

It's gonna happen, and he'll be Merlin-tier just to complete the circle of pain.

I do have other Servants now, but I've been kinda lazy and haven't bothered raising any of them. I'll change it up in a minute or so.

All hail our new OC overlords

With the extended maintenance having finally ended, I'm hoping the animation updates will still arrive on schedule. But even if they don't, I'll be too busy playing Fate/EXTELLA to notice.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

All hail our new OC overlords

With the extended maintenance having finally ended, I'm hoping the animation updates will still arrive on schedule. But even if they don't, I'll be too busy playing Fate/EXTELLA to notice.

Hows extella

Also 4 nails and my Herc would hit max Ascend

57 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Hows extella

I know I said I would save for Jeanne Alter, but Umu has stolen my heart. And she doesn’t want to give it back.

I’m going for broke on Saber Wars. I will have my Umu. And even if I don’t at least I might get Saber Alter’s NP leveled.

It’s pretty fun. I’ve never played a Dysnasty Warrior’s game before, so since I picked Hard I’ve been getting rekt. But on the other hand the level gap results in gaining so much exp on the first attempt that I become overleveled by the second attempt at the end. Command Seal is dumb. Enemy NP oneshotting is dumb.

I’m on Ch. 4 and unlocked Saber, who has the most convoluted recruit method in the game; the devs even released a guide showing how to get her. That’s how obscure it was!

kinda bummed by the new years banner... I could not care less about the units on rate up, but the CEs looks amazing as usual!

still thinking but I prob gonna roll on sber wars until I get a 4*CE, then save everything for Valentines or Bryn... so many NICE options and so few quartz ><

merry xmas everyone - kinda late but I was super busy =D

I know I should have not pulled after seeing Spring!Chrom in today's FEH session but I immediately threw the 2 tickets from the Trial quest to the New Year Gacha.

The worst part is the golden spark appeared on the first ticket ... and it got me a Gold Saber card.
Guess what I got:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170206152037

The other one was a duplicate David I could safely burn for 3 MP.

Now I will wait until Karna is on rate-up by himself.

Edited by Zeratul

I feel a disturbance in the force.

Well, this is sooner that I expected. On the other hand NA is kinda fast with events, so prepare your Altria faces ... wait, Altria faces?!
Now I'm actually not that upset about Siegfried; he is another Saber and I only trained Fergus so far. Caesar has his 1st Ascension and lol Gilles. Here's hoping Saber Alter joins the line-up.

Did anyone else farm Hearts today? Since this is a rather rare opportunity of 1/2 AP on Training Grounds, I spent some apples (~5). Can't say the harvest was bountiful since I only got 2 in total.

Edited by Talandar

I tried, got a single heart using regular AP regen - 70 for exp dailies.

Gonna go HAM on apples for saberwars, Scathach node drops hearts + gears + crystals so all usefull! Plus rarest of the event currencies. And everyrun has  achance of a drop, since the demon is 100% present - better then caster daily if you ask me.

I wanna play saber wars already aaaaah xD

I can't believe, this happened.

Screenshot_20171230-010328.png

That was a single 10-roll.
Goodbye, Iskandar, Musashi or Tomoe. One of you will be forever out of my reach.

The next Saber Daily will be grinded to stardust. *has zero Saber pieces*

Edited by Talandar

All this tells me is that my Lancer luck is atrocious.

But that could be because I'm kinda neglecting my Lancer guys. . .I'm sorry BTW.  I got a really nice someone else that demanded a bunch of apples, and now I have to farm London for Forbidden Pages.

Also finished Story Mode.

Spoiler

Do you know who survives two Golden Sparks?  No one in London, that's who.

8 hours ago, Skurge said:

I hope I can get a support lily that's strong as hell because there's no way I'm going to be able to clear the harder nodes until I get Caesar to final ascension.

I`ll be fielding my Lilly at lvl 80 and Okita soon to be 90! so at least you will have mine to pick from man xD

I guess I'll need to farm materials to ascend Siegfried and Artoria Lily as well as level up Caesar and Fergus as high as I can.  I've been neglecting to level anyone aside from Tamamo and Fran.

12 hours ago, Skurge said:

I hope I can get a support lily that's strong as hell because there's no way I'm going to be able to clear the harder nodes until I get Caesar to final ascension.

You can also look out for a Mysterious Heroine X. She gets the same benefit as Lily and doesn't suck as much as her.
I heard you should prepare a Lancer for a node that has Tesla in it.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, eclipse said:

Do you know who survives two Golden Sparks?  No one in London, that's who.

Still got slapped in the face by Solomon though.