Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

which ce makes the spirits of seven spawn more?

Decapitating Bunny 2018.

In other news, I've hit Floor 5 and wow did Caster Gilles almost do a full party wipe. Props to Anderson for pulling through with the clutch, though.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

1. You want to rush rate-up CEs as soon as possible. Especially the "Chorus" one before you reach Apartments 40X-50X (seriously do this before anything else).

Never said you shouldn’t do this. Contrary really, because that’s priority one in any event.

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

2. The early currency drops are quite slim in number (only 1 per drop). Drop CEs will give you more without having to have 4 of them unlike the Rate-Up CEs.

Assuming you didn’t roll the gacha and only have one from support, there’s almost no difference in event currency gains early on. Since quests can be completed retroactively it’s better to try for extra mob spawns early on as you can acquire event currency from missions anyway.

Also, +1 drop doesn’t scale well at all compared to x2. If there are 8 mobs in a quest that give 4 drops each, for example, running a +1 bonus only brings the total yield to 40 from 32 as opposed to 64.

Many of the more lucrative farming spots are locked behind higher rooms, many of which require a set number of kills against certain mobs, too.

My recommendation only applies to the early stages of the event, when clearing missions is more important than getting the shop items besides CEs. There’s a ton of stuff to get from mission rewards, including additional CE copies, event currency, and mana prisms. If you only have 2-3 of the shop CE, bringing a 4th from support brings the rate to 100% without needing to empty the stock in the shop. We’re still barely a day into the event anyway.

47 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Assuming you didn’t roll the gacha and only have one from support, there’s almost no difference in event currency gains early on. Since quests can be completed retroactively it’s better to try for extra mob spawns early on as you can acquire event currency from missions anyway.

Also, +1 drop doesn’t scale well at all compared to x2. If there are 8 mobs in a quest that give 4 drops each, for example, running a +1 bonus only brings the total yield to 40 from 32 as opposed to 64.

Problem is that the earlier stages don't even have full waves. You get 2 enemies at most in 10X and 20X and even if you're lucky to get the extra spawn you only get 3 drops per wave (at most 4 if you have the most absurd luck). If you have a Drop CE on the other hand it grants you +1 on each existing drop (which equals 4 per wave) without any variance. So Drop CEs scale better early on for first two levels. Around mid of 30X the Rate-Up CE start to matter because you get full waves for the best chance of additional spawns and event currency drops at 2 instead of 1. Plus you hit the quests, you spoke of.
But I kinda doubt that people without apples are that far yet. I spent 5 apples to finish everything up to 50X.

---

Well, you can field double Assassin!Shiki now. Have fun.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m not too sure if Lv. 40 is a good recommendation for Incinerated Remains...

You're right. They should have recommended Lvl. 1.

Aaaaand I hit a huge road block. Well, time to farm 60 Quests and hope that whatever locations it unlocks spawns tons of Ghosts.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Does anyone know how you get Rapunzels as your enemy? I heard they will randomly replace a Vengeful Spirit spawn but it supposed to be really rare. Is the only option to pray that you get one?

Edited by Zeratul

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Considering her skill mats, your probably better off doing 6/6/6 first lol

Ok thanks.

Man tamamo+shiki+support counter class makes shit so easy. 

The Liz and Boudicca fights tho ?

Shiki is fun. Wonder why dw hasn't done other type moon collabs that aren't fate related.

@Zeratul One Rapunzel appears in the Parking Lot node, but you need to complete 60 missions first to unlock it.

I’m a bit stuck since Mission 26 isn’t available and I don’t know how to unlock it. It’s the one where you have to KO 200 Base Model.

Edited by MrSmokestack

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Zeratul One Rapunzel appears in the Parking Lot node, but you need to complete 60 missions first to unlock it.

I’m a bit stuck since Mission 26 isn’t available and I don’t know how to unlock it. It’s the one where you have to KO 200 Base Model.

According the list on the wiki, 26 requires you to clear 8, which means it shows up after the sixth floor.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Kara_no_Kyoukai_Collaboration_Event/Mission_List

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It is probably locked by floor requirements, just like the Ghost and Skeleton ones. Clearing 60X should do the trick.

EDIT:
That hurt.

Edited by Zeratul

-Boss Stheno
-Kills support waver

welp fuck this.

do future events have similar event CEs that raise spawn rates? 

been using Hassan for fun. Actually having the death mechanic work on mobs is kinda funny.

I've been following this guide for my farming purposes. Currently I'm farming Ghosts in room 502, so I guess I reached the grindy (and rewarding) phase of the event since the intro story stuff is mostly done. I just wish I stocked up more on Assassin EXP as I was hoping to use the shop EXP on Mash (I recently 10/10/10 Mash, but then again that is a relatively easy feat...)

Also, I recently MLB my Chorus CE if anyone wants to use my Artoria. The Chorus CE is used for Ghosts (Assassins) and Skeletons (Saber, Lancer, Archer). givemefriendpointsplz

Got Shiki up to second ascension and beat Room 504. Now it's time for the grindy phase. Got all the gears, embers, and Fous from the shop; next target is 4 more copies of Chorus for LB and feathers, claws and mana prisms.

That was sufficiently painful. I just unlocked 604 with 20 Rapunzel kills, which should be a good enough stopping point for today.

Meanwhile, my Shiki is NP2, 3rd Ascension, and max Fou’d, and likely to be grailed somewhere along the line purely because I can.

6 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

That was sufficiently painful. I just unlocked 604 with 20 Rapunzel kills, which should be a good enough stopping point for today.

Meanwhile, my Shiki is NP2, 3rd Ascension, and max Fou’d, and likely to be grailed somewhere along the line purely because I can.

What does your apple supply say about this?

1 hour ago, The Geek said:

I like how Boudica's part in this event is basically TM acknowledging that they mishandled her character in Septem.  Boudica Alter wen?

They are doing an effort to give some Servants a bit more meat to them.
Like did anyone legitmately like Mephisto? While I would still gladly burn him on the Prism pile he got a lot more characterization in this event.

... the entire interaction between Shiki and Alter was gold though.

26 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Like did anyone legitmately like Mephisto? While I would still gladly burn him on the Prism pile he got a lot more characterization in this event.

... the entire interaction between Shiki and Alter was gold though.

"Speechless looking at a horse"

Silly Shiki have you heard about Horse Grand Order

And the subtle way they aknowledge they mishandled her in America is A+

Spesking of which did they foreshadow Dantes here?

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

3 hours ago, Zeratul said:

We get apples from this event anyway, so I might say I have a net +1 at the rate I’m going.

Like did anyone legitmately like Mephisto?

I didn’t have a reason to care about Mephisto before, because he usually only had less than 10 lines of dialogue before leaving and never being heard from again, but this time around it was nice to see the interaction between him and Shiki. I’m probably going to max ascend him so I can grab his Strengthen skill later on, but that’s it.

3 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

"Speechless looking at a horse"

Silly Shiki have you heard about Horse Grand Order

“Speechless from her taking off her armor”

It’s ok Shiki, size doesn’t matter

Speaking of which did they foreshadow Dantes here?

So you noticed too? I’m not entirely sure what Dante has to do with the ghosts though. As an Avenger he does embody revenge so he might be continuing the experiment on the apartment in the original creator’s stead.

My Shiki is now Lv. 80 with NP3 and Lv. 10 Mystic Eyes. Send help.

Edited by MrSmokestack

And the subtle way they aknowledge they mishandled her in America is A+

You mean London, right?

Spesking of which did they foreshadow Dantes here?

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

So you noticed too? I’m not entirely sure what Dante has to do with the ghosts though. As an Avenger he does embody revenge so he might be continuing the experiment on the apartment in the original creator’s stead.

Indeed, they did.

Spoiler

1. It's a foreshadowing for the Avenger class (I guess this is the most obvious one from the conversation alone). He is our first Avenger (JAlter and ironically Angra Mainyu come after him),
2. The next mini-event will go a bit more about Dantes' personality which explains his antagonism during this confrontation and what his connection to these ghosts are.
3. It is kinda implied that he had a part on the whole "turn Ogawa into a Singularity"-thing. But that happens much later down the line.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

My Shiki is now Lv. 80 with NP3 and Lv. 10 Mystic Eyes. Send help.

... You know we have still more than a week left, right? At this rate you might complete it way before the last 2 missions are unlocked.

Btw. yorokobe, JP players. You got your re-run.

Some guy finished the entire event by Day 2. I just want my Shiki man.

The rest of the event is gonna be spent grinding for shop items after I finish all the missions.

30 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You know we have still more than a week left, right? At this rate you might complete it way before the last 2 missions are unlocked.

Don’t stop me now.

’Cause

I’m

Havin’ a good time, havin’ a good time!

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Some guy finished the entire event by Day 2. I just want my Shiki man.

The rest of the event is gonna be spent grinding for shop items after I finish all the missions.

Don’t stop me now.

’Cause

I’m

Havin’ a good time, havin’ a good time!

You know ... this awfully reminds me of Yuri. Uhm ...
*proceeds to hide all knives in the vicinity*