Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't normally resort to Mangs Memes but times are desperate.

Defeat Ike! Rebel against boring popularity contests! We can then take victor with neither 3DS nor Smash Bros representation. For Lycia!

You know, I can get behind this. If both Hector and Camilla win by multiplier, Team Hector can be sure to have my tome.

Ike might lose to Hector?  I haven't paid much attention (I'm on Lyn since the only character in this gauntlet I actually care about lost in the first round).

Team Hector, you have ~moral support~ from Team Lyn over here.  Crush that guy!

If both Hector and Camilla win via multiplier, I'm joining up with Hector.  If only Camilla does so, I'm joining her.  

I just spent 400 Flags this round.  I hope I don't need to spend more, but we'll see what it looks like after this hour.  Ike had really been winding down the past few hours, but now that Ike is behind, one would think that would pick up.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I just spent 400 Flags this round.  I hope I don't need to spend more, but we'll see what it looks like after this hour.  Ike had really been winding down the past few hours, but now that Ike is behind, one would think that would pick up.

Yeah this is why I think Ike is going to catch up fairly easily. People will spend some flags. It might be close(ish) in the end, but still.

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't normally resort to Mangs Memes but times are desperate.

Defeat Ike! Rebel against boring popularity contests! We can then take victor with neither 3DS nor Smash Bros representation. For Lycia!

and amen to that!

If the projections stay as they are and Hector pulls a win out of the bag.... This is kinda exciting >_< I hope we hold on to our lead!!!! I'm going to spend flags. My cumulative and rank is already down the drain this time since I've been so busy for the past few days missed so many multipliers and barely used anything apart from completing the quests! I'll still hold on to a good amount for the final round!!!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah this is why I think Ike is going to catch up fairly easily. People will spend some flags. It might be close(ish) in the end, but still.

Still, it's a lot of ground to pick up.  Hopefully everyone has a good Flag reserve.  Ike probably has more Flags than Hector, so there's that at least.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Still, it's a lot of ground to pick up.  Hopefully everyone has a good Flag reserve.  Ike probably has more Flags than Hector, so there's that at least.

Yeah, I figured we had more flags than Hector since crushing Royboy was a fairly simple task. :P

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

... I'm hungry.

I heard Valter is having a feast today. He said something about catching some good game. I hope you don't mind eating meat today. :p

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Made some chili con carne with pulled pork, served with avocado. Want some?

OMG, that sounds really good XD

What we really need to do is just get all the teams together and have a picnic.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I actually had to surrender a match because of a poor matchup, but this time I won, so I spent 100 more flags. Ike's gotta pull this one out!

I've surrendered a few this round due to the Ike trio constantly, but I've actually gotten better team the last few hours.  I've gotten Julia a couple times, as well as Robin being a more frequent ally than the Ike I kept getting earlier.  I knew once I finished those quests largely by myself I would start getting some Greens and Grays.

Still haven't seen your Frederick, though.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

OMG, that sounds really good XD

What we really need to do is just get all the teams together and have a picnic.

Pretty sure some people would relish the chance to give me a proper slap for being so annoying on these forums, so I'm going to have to decline.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've surrendered a few this round due to the Ike trio constantly, but I've actually gotten better team the last few hours.  I've gotten Julia a couple times, as well as Robin being a more frequent ally than the Ike I kept getting earlier.  I knew once I finished those quests largely by myself I would start getting some Greens and Grays.

Still haven't seen your Frederick, though.

Man, I'm still getting your Titania a lot, I don't get why you're not seeing my Freddy. :(

I've been getting a number of poor matchups later this round, I hope it stops.

And Ike just gained about 200 mil while Hector barely gained anything. We'll be okay!

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, I'm still getting your Titania a lot, I don't get why you're not seeing my Freddy. :(

And Ike just gained about 200 mil while Hector barely gained any. We'll be okay!

but we need about 270 Million more to win

It seems tricky, but assuming Hector fans don't have many flags left, Ike's army only needs like 1500 more feathers to be burned than the doc predicts, it shouldn't be too hard. I already used 200, wondering if I should stay up another 30min to use another 200...

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And Ike just gained about 200 mil while Hector barely gained any. We'll be okay!

We only gained on Hector by about 77 million just now. Apparently they're over there spamming flags like hell as Hector gained a little more than 85 million last hour when he's barely been getting 50 million at most within the last couple hours before last.