Volunteers to help with the FE Warriors section

VincentASM

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm new and glad to help.

I had a question about the weapon chart, to the best of my knowledge every weapon has the ability to randomly drop with between 0-6 slots on it. The exceptions being unique weapons (Sol Katti, Falchion, etc.) which always have 6 and bane weapons (Horseslayer, Wing Clipper, etc.) which drop with only their bane perk. So I'm not sure how useful the slots column is. 

My other thought was that we need an unlockable/location column as weapons don't seem to randomly drop from enemies until they have been first unlocked as a mission reward. I'm ready to get to work on filling it out but i didn't want to make any changes to the template without discussing it first.

5 hours ago, FauxVeritas said:

I had a question about the weapon chart, to the best of my knowledge every weapon has the ability to randomly drop with between 0-6 slots on it. The exceptions being unique weapons (Sol Katti, Falchion, etc.) which always have 6 and bane weapons (Horseslayer, Wing Clipper, etc.) which drop with only their bane perk. So I'm not sure how useful the slots column is. 

My other thought was that we need an unlockable/location column as weapons don't seem to randomly drop from enemies until they have been first unlocked as a mission reward. I'm ready to get to work on filling it out but i didn't want to make any changes to the template without discussing it first.

To add to this, all Bane weapons drop Weapon Mt by 20% of the current attack power (due to their weapon skill), though some of the unlockable Bane weapons actually cheat and get the Mt of the next rank to compensate.

Incidentally, every star added to the weapon increases weapon Mt by 10% (the Mt penalty from the bane weapon gets added after the bonus Mt from the stars do).

The only weapons who don't get their Mt decreased by Bane skills are certain prf weapons (or all prf weapons once their true power has been released) and Bows, who get an extra slot to keep a certain Bane skill (Wingslayer for the Bows) but don't get to delete it and replace it with another skill.

Anyways, I'll add the Promotion Bonuses I've got to the Wiki pages for each character that I've promoted so far. (Which includes Chrom, Marth, Caeda, Tiki, Hinoka and Elise in addition to the other ones I've posted.)

EDIT:

Chrom

Spoiler

Lord -> Great Lord

1. HP: +100
  2. Str: +24
  3. Mag: +5
  4. Skl: +26
  5. Spd: +26
  6. Lck: +20
  7. Def: +24
  8. Res: +17

Hinoka (Actually, looking at the gains I wrote down for her, something about them seems strange, so I won't add them to the wiki until I can confirm their authenticity with someone else who's looking to promote Hinoka.)

Spoiler

Sky Knight -> Falcon Knight

1. HP: +95
  2. Str: +19
  3. Mag: +10
  4. Skl: +20
  5. Spd: +14
  6. Lck: +22
  7. Def: +20
  8. Res: +30

Elise

Spoiler

Troubadour -> Strategist

1. HP: +85
  2. Str: +2
  3. Mag: +28
  4. Skl: +13
  5. Spd: +25
  6. Lck: +27
  7. Def: +10
  8. Res: +36

Marth

Spoiler

Lord -> Lodestar

1. HP: +100
  2. Str: +22
  3. Mag: +2
  4. Skl: +26
  5. Spd: +25
  6. Lck: +27
  7. Def: +20
  8. Res: +19

Caeda and Tiki's promotion gains are as Phoenix_Kensai posted.

Edited by Folt

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

When we're adding English VAs to the wiki, should we refer to them by their real names or the aliases they go by in the credits?

I think go with the aliases for now. Maybe we can add a note later.

7 hours ago, FauxVeritas said:

In that case, yeah, we can drop the slots column.

Unlockable/location column sounds useful as well, if that mechanic is true. It sounds logical (and would match up with the amiibo drops), but I'm not sure how to test it.

I've updated the weapon pages to remove slots and add how to unlock the weapon.

Right now, I haven't thoroughly checked the effective bonus weapons. Just to check, has anyone received a duplicate of these weapons? I only have one of each so far.

Also, I made a table for the story script. Plus I added a tiny amount to the Prologue. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time today to do much else.

If anybody wants to work on the story script, I added some text files here. Look for "Story A". You can throw the .dat files into Notepad etc. This is not all the text though; it seems to be mostly the opening and ending scenes. So no movies or mid-battle dialogue (I need to look for those files later). The final chapter(s) are also missing, strangely.

Looking through the files, there were apparently going to be additional chapters.

Between 14 and 15: (Not Used) Across the Volcano (Not Used) Dragon's Cry

It seems it would've taken longer to get the two swords after Darios is captured.

Between 16 and 17: (Not used) Evil Gathering (Not Used) Darios's Motive

I'm not sure how this would've worked, but there was going to be more fleshing out of Darios's persona shift? I imagine these chapters were cut due to pacing issues.

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

I've updated the weapon pages to remove slots and add how to unlock the weapon.

Right now, I haven't thoroughly checked the effective bonus weapons. Just to check, has anyone received a duplicate of these weapons? I only have one of each so far.

I think you only get the one Bane Weapon, but once you obtain it, the skill can be obtained thereafter from any normal weapon at random. Most Bane weapons have the power of the weapon it's based on (including the appropriate increments from the stars as well as the penalty from the bane skill) but some work differently (the Risestone for example, despite being a C weapon, has the power of a base B rank weapon + the bane skill penalty for a total of 64 Mt. Tiki is thus equipped with it until I can unlock B Rank weapons for her).

Edited by Folt

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Hide contents

Between 14 and 15: (Not Used) Across the Volcano (Not Used) Dragon's Cry

It seems it would've taken longer to get the two swords after Darios is captured.

Between 16 and 17: (Not used) Evil Gathering (Not Used) Darios's Motive

I'm not sure how this would've worked, but there was going to be more fleshing out of Darios's persona shift? I imagine these chapters were cut due to pacing issues.

Spoiler

Maybe that would have been a battle against a team of Validar, Iago, and Gharnef? That would have been fun. As is they kinda just drop out of the plot...

Okay I wrote Camilla 's promotion stats, i' ve sadly not wrote everyone so I can't write more than these at the moment (I miss only a few characters to be promoted) 

I also corrected the error on Corrin's speed stats, I put 20 instead of 10 :) 

I also finished the skills section and wrote all materials needed to obtain all character's skills. 

Edit: Added Anna's promotion gain! (as I've just unlocked her) 

Edited by Metakirby

Okay, I'm starting to do the Hard Mode Anna's Mementos. I'll jot down their locations, and any other conditions we don't really have listed.

Edit: First I'm gonna take some time to fill out the Materials page.

Edit Edit: Also created the Costumes page. Should be complete until DLC launches.

Edited by Anomalocaris

21 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmm, that's a very good point. It did feel strange to me that they just never appeared again.

Thanks all! I'm just gonna disappear for a while, until 1st November. I will be demonstrating FE Warriors at an event (again), so I'll be continuing the good fight, just in a different manner ^^

In the meantime, if anyone requires an account for the wiki or needs any technical help, @TheVinceKnight is the guy to talk to.

Got a lot of pages started.

• Training Grounds (needs most costs still)
  • amiibo (needs verification)
  • Costumes (finished until DLC)
  • DLC (finished until we get more details)

Also, I'm starting to think that the illustration pieces are randomized; I keep getting different pieces than what we've got listed already.

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

Also, I'm starting to think that the illustration pieces are randomized; I keep getting different pieces than what we've got listed already.

I see... Is the base illustration at least the same?

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I see... Is the base illustration at least the same?

The pictures are the same, yes, I just mean that, for example, the guide lists a given mission as giving you piece 1-4 when I got 4-2 from it. Nearly every already-listed piece was different from what I got so I'm suspecting that it's randomized and not just a long string of mistakes.

Not that it matters much, but it does mean we possibly have a superfluous column.

Edited by Anomalocaris

@Anomalocaris on the costumes page, Anna's promoted costume should be Master Merchant and Sakura's should be High Priestess (Obviously done so there is not confusion between Her and Celica's classes). I got these names from Linkmstr's streams BTW.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

@Anomalocaris on the costumes page, Anna's promoted costume should be Master Merchant and Sakura's should be High Priestess (Obviously done so there is not confusion between Her and Celica's classes). I got these names from Linkmstr's streams BTW.

Right. I don't actually have Anna yet so I got that from a secondhand source, and I just assumed Sakura was Priestess, but High Priestess makes sense.

It is done, though.

Edited by Anomalocaris

38 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

The pictures are the same, yes, I just mean that, for example, the guide lists a given mission as giving you piece 1-4 when I got 4-2 from it. Nearly every already-listed piece was different from what I got so I'm suspecting that it's randomized and not just a long string of mistakes.

Not that it matters much, but it does mean we possibly have a superfluous column.

Okay, that's what I expected. Just making sure ^^

In that case, I think the column is fine for now. We just need to axe the co-ordinates. For people focusing on a specific illustration, knowing which illustration you get a piece for could be useful.

Okay, that's what I expected. Just making sure ^^

In that case, I think the column is fine for now. We just need to axe the co-ordinates. For people focusing on a specific illustration, knowing which illustration you get a piece for could be useful.

That makes the most sense, yeah. Might change the names, too, because the illustrations have names beyond just "Awakening" or "Fates".

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

That makes the most sense, yeah. Might change the names, too, because the illustrations have names beyond just "Awakening" or "Fates".

Sounds good. I haven't completed a single one or checked them yet XD

Sounds good. I haven't completed a single one or checked them yet XD

I've completed the Awakening illustration, which is named Warriors against Fate.

Completing an illustration unlocks a very difficult mission based on it, like in Hyrule Warriors.

2 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

I've completed the Awakening illustration, which is named Warriors against Fate.

Completing an illustration unlocks a very difficult mission based on it, like in Hyrule Warriors.

If I remember right, the mission is also based on the corresponding History Mode Chapter too (because each Illustration is based on one History Mode Chapter each), so to properly emulate Invisible Ties in Warriors form, you should probably take Chrom and Male Robin into it.

I have also incidentally corrected another of your costume names earlier today: Leo's Chaos Knight is called Dark Crusader over here.

5 minutes ago, Folt said:

If I remember right, the mission is also based on the corresponding History Mode Chapter too (because each Illustration is based on one History Mode Chapter each), so to properly emulate Invisible Ties in Warriors form, you should probably take Chrom and Male Robin into it.

I have also incidentally corrected another of your costume names earlier today: Leo's Chaos Knight is called Dark Crusader over here.

Yeah, I gave the mission a try earlier, but ran out of time fighting the boss.

And thanks on that, I only just promoted Leo now.

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

Yeah, I gave the mission a try earlier, but ran out of time fighting the boss.

And thanks on that, I only just promoted Leo now.

Malig Master and Guardian Knight are correct though. Frederick is one of my current 15 promoted guys and I've fought enough promoted Camillas to memorize the class title.

5 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

That's awesome. I've been focusing on the Noble Lady of Caelin memories and it's been a pain remembering to right down the the coordinates.

4 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

In terms of naming the illustrations I'd like to suggest in the wiki we call them by there corresponding history map. They all have there own name but as far as i know you can't see it in game before completing the illustration. So it might become confusing for people if they're just trying to find there last few pieces of one puzzle but have to figure out which is which first.

As for the difficult mission, you only need to complete 1 of the 5 Anna missions created by completing the illustrations to unlock her, but they have deployment restrictions. I too have completed the Warriors of Fate illustration on the Invisible Ties map but as it's locked to Rowan/Lianna and Awakening characters i can't complete it yet. I imagine that whatever illustration people finish first will be based on what there strongest characters are. Lyn is my strongest (96 almost there) so i'm trying to complete the Noble Lady of Caelin illustration. 

Also looking around I found this google doc http://goo.gl/rmkiUh it's a resource farming guide i found on gamefaqs https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204209-fire-emblem-warriors/75916620 as we will probably need to make something similar at some point it might be wise to reach out.

2 minutes ago, FauxVeritas said:

In terms of naming the illustrations I'd like to suggest in the wiki we call them by there corresponding history map. They all have there own name but as far as i know you can't see it in game before completing the illustration. So it might become confusing for people if they're just trying to find there last few pieces of one puzzle but have to figure out which is which first.

I've been calling them by their game of origin as placeholders, but subbing in the illustration names as I learn them (which is currently one illustration).

If you want to rename them be my guest, though.