The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

12 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Chrom & Robin and Ike & Soren are coming next. Byleth & Byleth, because... why not! If Byleth can recruit Byleth in smash, they can be a Duo Hero.

I actually can't tell if you're joking. Was this datamined?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I actually can't tell if you're joking. Was this datamined?

No. I was joking based on what you said, that all duo Heroes Main unit have Blue hair

But outside Byleth & Byleth (which was a reference to the Byleth Smash reveal), the others two are possible candidates to Duo Heroes.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Owain + Odin deserves to be a Duo Hero. Change my mind. Who will be carrying who now?

THIS with their divine power combined no foe would stand a chance against their unlimited power. It would be powerful. Far too powerful for any mere mortal to truly withstand

4 hours ago, Ottservia said:

THIS with their divine power combined no foe would stand a chance against their unlimited power. It would be powerful. Far too powerful for any mere mortal to truly withstand

Except, perhaps, for their mom, who can seemingly nullify their power but she's too delicate.

13 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Except, perhaps, for their mom, who can seemingly nullify their power but she's too delicate.

Hey, that gives me an idea while we're at it - Lissa and Ophelia Duo Hero. Anyone who doesn't know who Odin is would be super confused, which would be great, and we'd get to see more interaction between these two, also great.

19 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Owain + Odin deserves to be a Duo Hero. Change my mind. Who will be carrying who now?

Unparalleled strength and magic!  But then they'd be so busy naming their weapons that they'd miss their opportunity to attack!

Ooh ooh, it's the contest my favorite hero won! XD

EPQleYSUYAUIrAT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GO RD IKE!!

Hrid though, I could've sworn you were rather brawny. You hit like a freaking truck dude! All that power can't just be in your sword alone...right?

Also, Mordecai lol

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

GO RD IKE!!

Hrid though, I could've sworn you were rather brawny. You hit like a freaking truck dude! All that power can't just be in your sword alone...right?

Also, Mordecai lol

Oh Fjorm. Sweet, innocent Fjorm. 😄

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

GO RD IKE!!

Also, Mordecai lol

Don't forget Effie, both sides have one who's just there. The two 'rumble' sound effects are actually Effie's stomach growling.

Fjorm, every time I see you in these you get cuter. Explain yourself.

Just now, SoulWeaver said:

Don't forget Effie, both sides have one who's just there. The two 'rumble' sound effects are actually Effie's stomach growling.

Fjorm, every time I see you in these you get cuter. Explain yourself.

Yeah, but Mordy looks way funnier. lol

Fjorm is cute sometimes. 😛

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!

KTy0pPn.png

(my favorite thing to do is take screenshot snippits of Fire Emblem 4koma cause it gives me an excuse to read it again :D)

WHAT THE FLIP IS THAT AZURA?!

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I have to admit, while it got a bit repetitive for a while in FB, Fjorm's "constantly curious" thing has really grown on me. D'aww...

Honestly, I really didn't like her when she first came out, but somewhere along the line she grew on me, especially her design for some reason, she's actually kind of pushed her way onto the lower levels of my waifu list somehow. Not quite Palla or Cordy or Trouble, but she's up there.

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Honestly, I really didn't like her when she first came out, but somewhere along the line she grew on me, especially her design for some reason, she's actually kind of pushed her way onto the lower levels of my waifu list somehow. Not quite Palla or Cordy or Trouble, but she's up there.

Same! Speaking of that though, I think her crush on Kiran is pretty adorable too, considering it's just a crush and she isn't throwing herself at you like...others.

Of course, I see Kiran as a separate entity in this instance, not as a self-insert. Still adorable though!

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I have to admit, while it got a bit repetitive for a while in FB, Fjorm's "constantly curious" thing has really grown on me. D'aww...

At least something gets added to her character. Forging Bonds kind of had to make up for Book 2 doing jack squat in regards to actually developing Fjorm. 😄

Mordecai and Effie need to just go have a picnic or something. XD Hahah, okay, Fjorm's innocent obliviousness really shines cutely here. Everyone's so well-drawn, too! Something about this one just gives me good feelings. 🙂

53 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

At least something gets added to her character. Forging Bonds kind of had to make up for Book 2 doing jack squat in regards to actually developing Fjorm. 😄

True. Unfortunate, but true~

Edited by DefyingFates

3 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I love when Fjorm is in Forging Bonds. Python and Fjorms conversations were so good.

I wonder if Eir will receive the same treatment.