Weapon Refinery: Favorite Enhances

Lord_Grima

7 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@Johann do you need to up into armorsmasher first to see if they had extra effect?

I didn't, I'm only assuming because Zanbato gets that kind of effect. I can confirm that the Keen Wolf tomes do get that extra effect too though, so it makes sense if the armor-effective weapons do as well.

Side note, I earned 20 Divine Dew for upgrading Blarwolf. Meanwhile, Arena Medals seem to be given out every Arena win, possibly based on performance and team value, so you don't need to worry about those it seems.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the dragon buffs mean that dragons can actually KILL julia and deidre now? lol I think even nowi can cause they have terrible defence.

that candlight + plus the options for either wrathful staff OR dazzling staff is nice, especially dazzling staff if you want to go full support or just defensive.

Edited by TheBraveGallade

6 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

IMPORTANT STUFF !

If you choose to upgrade the Support skill of an healer, you cannot upgrade his weapon after.

Oops. I'm sorry Lissa...

You can't refine Assist skills. Are you sure your Lissa actually has the + version of her weapon learned (requires 5-star rarity)?

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

You can't refine Assist skills. Are you sure your Lissa actually has the + version of her weapon learned (requires 5-star rarity)?

Don't mind me. I'm an idiot. XD It's not a refinery we have to use for healers' weapon. Just learning skill.

Edited by Ledrert

On the topic of staff upgrades, though, even if they're not technically related to the weapon refinery,

Weapon upgrades:

• Absorb+: 4→7 Mt, after combat, allies within 2 squares heal 7 HP
  • Candle+: 7→11 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares
  • Fear+: 5→12 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares, effect boosted from 6→7 Atk
  • Gravity+: 6→10 Mt, affects all enemies within 1 square
  • Pain+: 3→10 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares
  • Panic+: 7→11 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares
  • Slow+: 5→12 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares, effect boosted from 6→7 Spd

Assist upgrades

• Martyr+: heals by 50% of self's damage (minimum 7) and heals 50% of self's damage, no longer increases Special skill cooldown
  • Physic+: heals by 50% of Atk (minimum 8)
  • Recover+: heals by 50% of Atk + 10 (minimum 15), no longer increases Special skill cooldown
  • Rehabilitate+: heals by 50% of Atk - 10 (minimum 7) plus the same additional healing for low HP, no longer increases Special skill cooldown

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

On the topic of staff upgrades, though, even if they're not technically related to the weapon refinery,

Weapon upgrades:

• Absorb+: 4→7 Mt, after combat, allies within 2 squares heal 7 HP
  • Candle+: 7→11 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares
  • Fear+: 5→12 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares, effect boosted from 6→7 Atk
  • Gravity+: 6→10 Mt, affects all enemies within 1 square
  • Pain+: 3→10 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares
  • Panic+: 7→11 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares
  • Slow+: 5→12 Mt, affects all enemies within 2 squares, effect boosted from 6→7 Spd

Assist upgrades

• Martyr+: heals by 50% of self's damage (minimum 7) and heals 50% of self's damage, no longer increases Special skill cooldown
  • Physic+: heals by 50% of Atk (minimum 8)
  • Recover+: heals by 50% of Atk + 10 (minimum 15), no longer increases Special skill cooldown
  • Rehabilitate+: heals by 50% of Atk - 10 (minimum 7) plus the same additional healing for low HP, no longer increases Special skill cooldown

Neat, thanks for the list!

Interesting how Fear and Slow are the strongest out of all of this. Watch out for Wrys!

Absorbs seems the most situational, but group heal is at least interesting.

I wonder which will the best staff to use now. I guess the Dazzling Staff effect is better for fast/-Atk healers, while Wrathful Staff is obviously for +Atk? Maybe also be good with Gravity/Panic to quickly deal with buffbots?

Rehabilitate still seems to be the best healing skill, although Recover has some nice consistent heals as well.

So many new things to keep track off, I'm kind of slightly overwhelmed.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I wonder which will the best staff to use now. I guess the Dazzling Staff effect is better for fast/-Atk healers, while Wrathful Staff is obviously for +Atk? Maybe also be good with Gravity/Panic to quickly deal with buffbots?

Dazzling Staff's refine effect is better in general because Wrathful Staff has better availability and Dazzling Staff's effect is always useful.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Rehabilitate still seems to be the best healing skill, although Recover has some nice consistent heals as well.

37 HP per heal from my Elise (35 Atk from +Atk nature, 10 from Gravity+, 3 from Attack +3, 6 from Hone Cavalry) with Recover+ is going to be awesome.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I got 50 dew points for upgrading a Slaying Axe+, so it looks like I'll need to do a bit saving up before upgrading a legendary weapon. I think when I build up enough I'll do Lyn's Sol Katti and then let my resources build incase we get some new legendary weapon upgrades available.

57 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So many new things to keep track off, I'm kind of slightly overwhelmed.

That is why I wanted to make this thread. To eventually make a list of all the different weapon forge upgrades. 

Also for those wanting refining stones and Coins, there are several quests. 

Some of these updates are ridiculous.

All daggers got a huge buff that they needed. Jaffar got the biggest buff of all which is great for him.

Sol Katti buff is hilariously awesome. Oh hey, let's put Lyn's entire build onto her weapon and increase it to 75%. Escape route is going to be so dangerous on her...

Ephraim is pretty scary now. His Atk is super high and with QP seal his second attack will always proc a 3 cooldown skill. 1v1 master?

Hautclere is scary. I still remember way back right after skill inheritance when a Minerva was able to one round my +Def Chrom. Now she is going to be even more lethal.

Guard bow can really find some use on Quick Riposte sets. Especially with Distant Def 3 on an A-skill and the seal. +18 defenses from ranged attacks. Halloween Jakob  with ward buffs x3 on top of that...

Eldigan's Mystletain upgrade makes me wish for a Fury seal even more now.

My +Atk Elise and +Spd Bride Lyn are really going to be able to shine now.

Personally, I am most looking forward to upgrading my +Def/-Spd +10 Lukas' killer lance+ to a Slaying Lance+ with +5 Hp and +4 Def. His Bonfire - Steady breath - Quick Riposte build is going to be even better.

11 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Some of these updates are ridiculous.

All daggers got a huge buff that they needed. Jaffar got the biggest buff of all which is great for him.

Sol Katti buff is hilariously awesome. Oh hey, let's put Lyn's entire build onto her weapon and increase it to 75%. Escape route is going to be so dangerous on her...

Ephraim is pretty scary now. His Atk is super high and with QP seal his second attack will always proc a 3 cooldown skill. 1v1 master?

Hautclere is scary. I still remember way back right after skill inheritance when a Minerva was able to one round my +Def Chrom. Now she is going to be even more lethal.

Guard bow can really find some use on Quick Riposte sets. Especially with Distant Def 3 on an A-skill and the seal. +18 defenses from ranged attacks. Halloween Jakob  with ward buffs x3 on top of that...

Eldigan's Mystletain upgrade makes me wish for a Fury seal even more now.

My +Atk Elise and +Spd Bride Lyn are really going to be able to shine now.

Personally, I am most looking forward to upgrading my +Def/-Spd +10 Lukas' killer lance+ to a Slaying Lance+ with +5 Hp and +4 Def. His Bonfire - Steady breath - Quick Riposte build is going to be even better.

Because Lyn must be made OP for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Because, she got hilariously sidetracked by inheritance, until Wrath happen. Then Arya appeared... 

She now can compete for top spot of speedy swords again at least.

I don't think she was ever in that running.

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Before inheritance, yes she was. You can check early threads. And wrath build has pretty impressive statistic even now. Well especially now, when she can use seal for anything other than BA3.

Is one broken Lyn not enough for you?

Wait wait wait, every staff can have Wrathful or Dazzling built-in?

Well, my Elise just got way better. Doesn't need a Genny any more (good thing too, since I haven't pulled one), and she can have Desperation too!

Hell, my Genny's gonna be better too, since she can now have both effects with Gravity+ (unless the other + staves are inheritable. Are they?).

Also, I'm so glad I kept my Jaffar all this time, Deathly Dagger's buff looks amazing! Not sure what exactly I'll do with him, but he just became interesting.

10 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Before inheritance, yes she was. You can check early threads. And wrath build has pretty impressive statistic even now. Well especially now, when she can use seal for anything other than BA3.

But what will Lyn use now? I would guess ATK +3 (good thing the ATK+ Squad Ace is finally here, huh?), but I could see a case for HP +5 so she has more HP in her murderzone.

Also, does Lyn seem like a good Fury user now?

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Is one broken Lyn not enough for you?

No.

Now we just need a way to make Bride Lyn broken too.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Competing for top spot in speedy sword infantry category does hardly make anyone broken. It only slightly better than top spot dagger users and healers (which also is also Lyn thing hurray!)

Buy yes Fury and wrath are her best options imho. 

Edited by Tenzen12

Just so that i’m Understanding clearly, in order for the Breath weapons to use their Range=2 pick lower stat def/res effect, the dragons must have distant counter? With the exception of Lightning Breath. Or does it mean that the enemy unit just needs to have a range weapon?

Edited by Solunar