New Heroes Coming in April!! - Thracia 776's Leif, Nanna, and Finn!

Coolmanio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit surprised at the amount of people saying they don't know these characters since they "didn't play Thracia", btw. I mean, it's no secret that many haven't played that game, I just thought the fact that they're also in Genealogy was common knowledge, especially in Fin's case.

Edited by Cysx

Finally the last of the lords will come. This and the new Awakening banner means we need only add a Gen 2 Genealogy and Binding Blade banners for each game to have dedicate banner representation except TMS.

On 3/7/2018 at 4:29 AM, Cysx said:

... oh also yay Thracia's hereWHERE'S MAREETA.

Possibly in the Tempest Trial that might happen. Then again, sword girl sounds too popular to not put in the next pullable Thracia one.

Any bets on who could get the TT?

An Earth Staff hybrid weapon would work well for Nanna, since two Swords on one banner would be a bit much and new regular staffs haven't been added in nearly a year. Perhaps give her low Atk to balance the super Absorb effect? She has dirt Magic in Thracia anyhow. Make her fast and abnormally bulky for what you'd expect of her.

Finn needs the Brave Lance, with a nuclear-powered rocket engine attached to it. Finn is the Brave Lance, anything else would sully him.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Finally the last of the lords will come. This and the new Awakening banner means we need only add a Gen 2 Genealogy and Binding Blade banners for each game to have dedicate banner representation except TMS.

Possibly in the Tempest Trial that might happen. Then again, sword girl sounds too popular to not put in the next pullable Thracia one.

Any bets on who could get the TT?

An Earth Staff hybrid weapon would work well for Nanna, since two Swords on one banner would be a bit much and new regular staffs haven't been added in nearly a year. Perhaps give her low Atk to balance the super Absorb effect? She has dirt Magic in Thracia anyhow. Make her fast and abnormally bulky for what you'd expect of her.

Finn needs the Brave Lance, with a nuclear-powered rocket engine attached to it. Finn is the Brave Lance, anything else would sully him.

How about Finn's Lance? It would be like Amiti. And since it's Tharcia, Finn will most likely have a legendary brave lance since only he could use it

Mareeta seems like a GHB candidate. TT reward could be Marty drawn by Soeda Ippei (god bless his gorgeous artwork)

I've been waiting for this banner since launch!!! Eyvel TT maybe?

I really like their art so far. Fingers crossed that they get good VAs and lines too.

Edited by Star

I really want Finn since his art looks great, I just hope he comes home.  I am looking forward to this banner and I really hope there is a new GHB to go along with it.  I wonder who they will put on the banner with Olwen and Rein if there is a TT with this banner?

9 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

I really want Finn since his art looks great, I just hope he comes home.  I am looking forward to this banner and I really hope there is a new GHB to go along with it.  I wonder who they will put on the banner with Olwen and Rein if there is a TT with this banner?

Seliph maybe? He exists in the same time right?

also he didn't end up being a bonus unit in the Holy War TT.

maybe Julia as well.

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Seliph maybe? He exists in the same time right?

also he didn't end up being a bonus unit in the Holy War TT.

maybe Julia as well.

Both Seliph and Julia make minor appearances in FE5, saving Leif's bacon once I believe. T776 starts around the same time Seliph begins his liberation war in Issach and continues into Chapter 7 or 8 of Genealogy. It also massively changed their head sprites, from these:

celiceyuria

to these:

CeliceJulia

Leif and Fin and Nanna went from these:

leaffin2nanna

to these:

LeafFinNanna

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Both Seliph and Julia make minor appearances in FE5, saving Leif's bacon once I believe. T776 starts around the same time Seliph begins his liberation war in Issach and continues into Chapter 7 or 8 of Genealogy. It also massively changed their head sprites, from these:

celiceyuria

to these:

CeliceJulia

Leif and Fin and Nanna went from these:

leaffin2nanna

to these:

LeafFinNanna

Oh those Thracia sprites look nice! You can really tell in Nanna's FE4 sprite that she's Lachesis's offspring.

To be fair Thracia is the only one where I haven't finished watching a Let's Play video of.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh those Thracia sprites look nice! You can really tell in Nanna's FE4 sprite that she's Lachesis's offspring.

Genealogy has a bad case of kids looking like petite parent clones, mostly for the daughters (since the fathers are mostly variable):

tiltyutinny sylvialeen iralakche furyfee lachesisnanna eltshanaless cuanleaf

Thracia has a case of Fin and Lewyn being Ced's genetic dad.

FinSety 

And yet the latter has usable Forseti and calls Lewyn his father and is Prince of Silesse.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Genealogy has a bad case of kids looking like petite parent clones, mostly for the daughters (since the fathers are mostly variable):

Lex and Lester though (even though variable). Eldigan and Ares are the most blatant indeed.

Also you forgot Deirdre and Julia. The only difference between them is wavy hair vs. straight hair, otherwise they are identical.

Meanwhile, on-topic: I’ve always called Marty as the tempest reward, and I will continue doing so until proven wrong. Marty Party!

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Meanwhile, on-topic: I’ve always called Marty as the tempest reward, and I will continue doing so until proven wrong. Marty Party!

Complete with 0 base Speed. Just as I want Rhys and Ellen to join with 0 Def. Zero Heroes! Excluding the oh so common 0 Res characters.

Although Zero Heroes sounds like a freak "summon accident" where you pull a 5 Star, only for it to suddenly at the last moment mutate into a character weaker than a 1 Star.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lex and Lester though (even though variable). Eldigan and Ares are the most blatant indeed.

Also you forgot Deirdre and Julia. The only difference between them is wavy hair vs. straight hair, otherwise they are identical.

I was questioning this, but I guess you're right:

diadorayuria lexlester

The angle of posing makes Lex-Lester look a little more different than it actually is.

And Claud-Caipre then:

claudecorpul Not so similar as the others due to hair color difference, but still you can see the younger growing into right into the former.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ayra and Larcei are also pretty similar-looking. The only difference between them seems to be hair length.

I can’t believe I forgot Ayra and Larcei. Shame on me forever. Observer mentioned them in their post, so I’m fine.

I’m also still slightly annoyed that Larcei shares her mum’s long-haired battle sprites.

Then again, Brigid’s colour scheme is completely off in her battle sprite, so whatever.

Edited by Vaximillian

Pretty hyped for this banner. I just hope that this is the first banner that I'm looking forward to that actually gives me a 5 star focus banner unit. (both HW banners gave me a Ninian and RD Banner gave me nothing).

As for the TT/GHB reward, I hope we'll get Sara but I'd be fine with Mareeta, Marty or Eyvel.

Edited by Hekselka