• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Radiant Dawn normal (hard in Japan), which is mostly hard because of the Dawn Brigade parts, although the Crimean knights aren't exactly OP gods either. Greil Mercs are the strongest units, so their parts are easiest.

How about the next poster?

EDIT: wait this question was for Benice, wasn't it? my bad.

Edited by twilitfalchion

It'd either be H5 SD, Classic Lunatic Awakening (not Lunatic+), or Fates Classic Lunatic. Of these, I might say SD was the worst, because for Fates I made it easier via BP/VP items and Awakening was low-man but with some Einherjar shop use or something. I dare not try New Mystery Lunatic, the Hard setting there was already a bit challenging at times, Lunatic there would shatter me. 

Whats the nutritional value of a cup of wishes?

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Kinda depressed for some reason, though.

Oh, dear. I hope you'll be feeling better tomorrow. Have some Atelier!

Theoretically, yes.

What is the next step up from a Trainwreck?

Edited by Benice

A trainwreck that involves two trains instead of one.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, dear. I hope you'll be feeling better tomorrow. Have some Atelier!

Thanks. ^^

Why is it a 'trainwreck' and not a 'shipwreck', when ships were around a lot longer than trains have been?

Because you seem to have similar problems with her as me.
It's really weird. Especially considering how I never had an Ingrid that was different. She was always one of my worst units whenever I tried to use her. The main reason was her almost pathetically low strength (to the point were Annette had more than her - as a Mage) and nonexistent defenses.

Why did I never have a good Ferdinand, either?

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

It's really weird. Especially considering how I never had an Ingrid that was different. She was always one of my worst units whenever I tried to use her. The main reason was her almost pathetically low strength (to the point were Annette had more than her - as a Mage) and nonexistent defenses.

Yep. She's just now starting to be a dodgetank, but she can't even take half the health of most enemies. I usually use Lysithea or Annette to lop off most of the enemies health bars, and finish them with Ingrid so she can at least level up.

Because everyone else's stats were Ferdinand von 🔥.

Why did I only recruit Marianne and Lysithea again?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why does Ingrid struggle on hard mode in 3H?

She actually works better on non-BL routes, as generic peggies have really high strength growths, and characters autolevel using generic's growths-Poaching her around chapter 6 is generally enough to get a copious amount of STRONKTH.

Because you like to keep your harem simple.

Why do I capitalize the T in Twilitfalchion?

Because puns are funs.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yep. She's just now starting to be a dodgetank, but she can't even take half the health of most enemies. I usually use Lysithea or Annette to lop off most of the enemies health bars, and finish them with Ingrid so she can at least level up.

Oof.
In my first playthrough, once she became a Falcon Knight at level 30, she was at least decent.
But join level Seteth was still better (I didn't use him a whole lot in my first playthrough, so he didn't get a lot of levels. I could still use him very effectively during the last few chapters. That's how godlike Seteth is as a unit... Meaning Benice will never use him. XD).

Has anyone ever considered a no promotions/class change run of Three Houses?

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Here's some Berwick Saga fanart I found, if you're interested.

Nice. Thanks! (Why is there so many pictures of Ruby? I didn't know she was particularly popular for a Berwick character...)

Because puns are high art.

EDIT:

Yeah, I've actually always wanted to try a Commoner/Noble only run.

Why is pursuit so broken in Berwick?

Edited by Benice

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Oof.
In my first playthrough, once she became a Falcon Knight at level 30, she was at least decent.
But join level Seteth was still better (I didn't use him a whole lot in my first playthrough, so he didn't get a lot of levels. I could still use him very effectively during the last few chapters. That's how godlike Seteth is as a unit... Meaning Benice will never use him. XD).

In that case, I may use Seteth as a main unit and Ingrid as his adjutant (I had been doing the reverse to give her a boost). I plan on giving them a paired ending anyway.

No, I haven't. Although I do plan on trying a Byleth x Edelgard only run when I play Crimson Flower.

What's the most unconventional class or set up you've given a unit in 3H?

I once used Assassin Hilda with Sword Avoid +20 from the Dancer class.
It was surprisingly effective.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

In that case, I may use Seteth as a main unit and Ingrid as his adjutant (I had been doing the reverse to give her a boost). I plan on giving them a paired ending anyway

Definitely do so, especially if Ingrid is dragging you down. Seteth is basically Three Houses' version of Haar.
Tip: Train his lance rank to A so he can use his Relic weapon (which you get from his and Flayn's paralogue). It's a stronger Ridersbane that has as much attack as a forged Silver Lance.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Why is pursuit so broken in Berwick?

Because Kaga designed it that way.

Why do I constantly run out of things to ask?

Because you like betraying the trust and breaking the hearts of innocent students who fall short of Lysithea.

...That, or you're too lazy to raise your support level with her.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh. Because you happen to like the teachers more than the students?

Hanneman and Alois for life!

How awful would Mage Raphael be?

Mmmmmm...I like Aran and Laura the best, (THEY'RE TOO CUTE, OKAY?!) , but Marcia and Brom are also pretty good.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Abysmal.

YAAHHOOOOOO!!! Here he comes! Mage Raphael is happening when I get Three Houses!

Why does my opinion on Three Houses change by the hour?

Sephiran, easy. I'd like to have a long intellectual conversation with him.

Because the calendar system has entered your soul and rather than day-by-day, takes on an hourly form. You should become utterly enthralled with Catherine because it's her birthday hour according ton your internal system in about fifteen minutes.

Whats the weirdest video game title you've heard of?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer