We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

The other side of this is that if we don't Lynch Baldrick then Baldrick wins. In a world where you shoot Evan and Baldrick blocks Evan you have to Kill bal or he rbs you next cycle. And he has a bulletproof vest so even if you shot him it would not help you so you have to lose if you don't lynch him.

It's just a matter of whether you want to lose to Baldrick or to town.

Fixed in quote

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NL

I hook Evan.

Kill shoots me

I shoot Evan

Next day is 1/1/1.

If I have a full-time hook on top of all my other powers, I win. IF I don't, Makaze is kingmaker.

Just now, Baldrick said:

NL

I hook Evan.

Kill shoots me

I shoot Evan

Next day is 1/1/1.

If I have a full-time hook on top of all my other powers, I win. IF I don't, Makaze is kingmaker.

Who do you shoot? Kill. If it does 1v1v1 we end up in see argument as today in next say phase but then he has no Evan to worry about. So he comes you with me and he wins. He would never expect you to let this happen.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Who do you shoot? Kill. If it does 1v1v1 we end up in see argument as today in next say phase but then he has no Evan to worry about. So he comes you with me and he wins. He would never expect you to let this happen.

Fixing:

Who do you shoot? Kill. If it does 1v1v1 the next day then we end up in the same argument as today in next day phase but then he has no Evan to worry about. So he votes you with me and he wins. He would never expect you to let this happen.

In other words, he can hope that you throw, and throw himself by relying on it, or he can be kingmaker.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

I don't shoot kill. If I leave both you and evan alive, I am dead. 

If you'd shoot kill, you're bad at mafia.

If you have a BPV, I shoot Evan as Kill, not you. So you wouldn't be leaving Evan alive. It's still be down to 1v1v1 without Evan, and the BPV break on you is meaningless here. It doesn't save Kill to shoot you and Evan might live. So lol. You always shoot the KP without a vest. For you, that's Evan or Kill. For Kill, it's just Evan. So the optimal actions are locked.

Just now, Baldrick said:

You gamethrow

No... You'd be RBing Evan in this scenario, and I could not kill you with one shot. So... Perhaps I'd shoot me (Makaze) as an alternative? But if you shoot Evan, then that puts me Kill at 1v1 with you going into Day, and you'd have a BPV. So he'd still lose.

I'm saying his options are play Kingmaker today, player Kingmaker tomorrow, or just lose.

I will take his side as long as I'm alive, and Evan will too, apparently.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Friendly reminder that Kill has some super cool ability that he got from Athena dying

Neat. It's obviously not a RB tho.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Friendly reminder that Kill has some super cool ability that he got from Athena dying

Also true, but it's too late now.

He also pocketed me hard, and I'd like to reward him for that.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I will take his side as long as I'm alive, and Evan will too, apparently.

If it's down to you/Evan/Kill, you'd gamethrow and let Kill win? that's nice of you.

I need kill alive to keep town off me. IF he can't win by trusting me, then he can't win at all.

I also don't see why you'd allow him to get to 1v1v1 since I will side with him, so I can't see why he would expect you not to shoot him.

Speculation: The BPV claim or the RB claim are lies, but, he either had full time RB or one shot RB a bpv. So functionally, hes still impossible for Kill to beat at night.

If it's down to you/Evan/Kill, you'd gamethrow and let Kill win? that's nice of you.

I need kill alive to keep town off me. IF he can't win by trusting me, then he can't win at all.

I mean, assuming you have a RB and a BPV, and we dont lynch you today, that lineup is impossible. So no. I'm saying if Evan gets killed then I side with him against you if you live. If I get killed Evan sides with him. If we can't win, we make him win Kingmaker situations. We win ourselves if that's possible, obviously.

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I don't think he can win at all, lol. That's what I'm saying. You don't need him to keep us off of you, you just to not get lynched today. If you make it into Night, Kill has lost, and there's nothing he can do about it, unless you yourself throw the game by not killing him, in which case we will lynch you in the next Day because town is Kingmaker.

Makaze deceives you for his own self-interest, he needs to kill you to win.

If it's down to 1/1/1, he'd No Lynch because it's his only chance to win.

... as opposed to you killing him tonight, and it never going to 1v1v1? Which is what I'm saying is far more likely? LMAO

Just now, Baldrick said:

Kill can kingmake today, and pass the responsibility on to Makaze.

I don't see how lying isn't in your best interest right now just like lying would be in my best interest in a 1v1v1...

The difference is we are in the situation where it in your best interest to lie, and not in the situation it's in mine.

And furthermore, even if did go for a no lynch, you'd still have a BPV, which at best, leads to a draw, but then we should assume you have a full RB before a vest, because the vest defense came up after.