Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 hour ago, EvanManManMan said:

Sup

I'm pretty sure that JohnCarter and Alpha Male are lock clear or almost there. Highly doubt Quas destroys AM in the manner that they did as a partner and AM was constantly pushing JC so I will be VERY shocked if there is mafia in Quas and JC.

I think the people we should look at today are Mello, Ryan, Yolo and Ichigo.

Mello's hop onto AM last second seemed super opportunistic and like it was a towncred grab. It shouldn't have even counted it was that late.

I've already stated my reasons for Tyan and Ichigo yesterday but I can say them again if it is wanted.

And for Yolo, well, he wasn't voting AM, and Yolo doesn't bus. Ik it's kinda weak but it's not wrong. I also remember him being around at EoD but not doing anything. He was just joking with Girf and was behind the Squirtle squad thing iirc.

I'd say Marth is a decent exploration but two of my mafia suspects ended on him so I feel like he was the intended scum counterwagon.

Veto Naana for raisins

I read over Weinerboy's wall post and I really like pretty much everything he says. His thoughts are generally agreeable and I like his reads. Idk about Ran because I haven't seen much of them. And I might just sheep his Shinori read because I think his reasoning behind townreading them is good and that I easily coild have been wrong.

##Vote @Omega.

I feel must confident that Yolo is scum for some odd reason. Likely gut.

What gives you the impression that Yolo doesn't bus?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

I thought the reads were fine, what really pinged me was how he talked about how all these ppl were scummy and didn't ping him well then didn't build off of it and voted Naana

Vote him with me then.

##Vote: @Snike

Omega is playing weird based off of my prior experiences with him but that voting wagon has me ??? bc ele and weiner are on it. Even Evan and Shattiel I'm not really comfortable with but those two are ???.

I think Ichigo wagon is pure but I don't think ichigo is scum. Do not lynch.

I'm going to go grab the post i'm talking about re: Naana but I want to look at the red ryu wagon next.

LOL

LaserGuy, just FYI, I haven't bussed in a really long time. I used to do it all the time, but I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum and I've only voted a wolfbro once this entire year.

This is hilarious to me cuz I know Laser has seen me bus multiple times probably like a year or two ago but I have told Evan I never bus because I don't anymore.

Just now, Snike said:

Omega is playing weird based off of my prior experiences with him but that voting wagon has me ??? bc ele and weiner are on it. Even Evan and Shattiel I'm not really comfortable with but those two are ???.

This is a very weak excuse to stay off the Omega wagon, while noting that he is playing weird.

Is there any reason SB isn't scum here?

people have been expressing doubts consistently about him but he's never really had a wagon, hell I don't even remember if a single person has voted him yet

he hasn't had much of an impact that I remember, escpecially in d2 where I think I've seen like, half a dozen posts by him, all pretty simple

Just now, Alpha Male said:

people have been expressing doubts consistently about him but he's never really had a wagon, hell I don't even remember if a single person has voted him yet

he hasn't had much of an impact that I remember, escpecially in d2 where I think I've seen like, half a dozen posts by him, all pretty simple

I mean, here's the thing: Is SB scummier to you then SNIKE right now? Tell me that broski. If you TOWN read me now HOP WITH ME BRO.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

LOL

LaserGuy, just FYI, I haven't bussed in a really long time. I used to do it all the time, but I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum and I've only voted a wolfbro once this entire year.

This is hilarious to me cuz I know Laser has seen me bus multiple times probably like a year or two ago but I have told Evan I never bus because I don't anymore.

Interesting. I will have to update my meta on you. Unfortunately, that means I have no idea how to read you this game.

Lmao everyone in this game is such a fucking diva ladies ladies you're all beautiful and your input matters but if I have to see people trying to out-post/yell their reads I'm gonna scream

Just now, LaserGuy said:

@Ryanyb

Did you not read the end of day at all?

I did I copied leme go find it.  I coppied a VC ingame becuase I couldn't get the fucking formatting right

6 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

##Vote: SB

Lettuce spice.