Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Because I was less confident on Marth and although I thought he was scummy, I found you scummier so I placed my vote in a place I was more confident on. I was fully aware Marth was being lynched the entire time and I stated this multiple times.

Yeah, okay. 

##Vote: @EvanManManMan

1 minute ago, Mello said:

You said you didn't scumread me then said at the end of the day you would be willing to lynch me. Previous day I was your 2nd top scumread then said "i dont scumread you that much" it's been going back and forth

If you can quote me saying that I didn't scumread you I'll vote myself

2 minutes ago, Mello said:

Have you even read anything I've posted this game? How is this flip floppy? Have you read my iso yes or no. If so you would see why I said this. 

what relevance does your iso have to what i said? you're refusing to give a read on weiner because someone else is scummier, and it's half baked shade. i don't need to have read your iso to call that out

On 6/25/2018 at 10:31 AM, weinerboy said:

I keep waiting to see what you're gonna in regards to me but you just eventually end up doing nothing. Right now I've been tipped off by MI's recent post and you happen to be voting him so let's see where it goes from there.

I took this post as not scumreading me as much anymore and that you scumread MI, so you saying that you were willing to lynch me when MI was being lynched was questionable @weinerboy

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

You had doubts on Ryan?

He was a non-presence who ultimately played up being in perpetual catch-up mode and not offering coherent thoughts in regards to his reads. Read like jumping place to place but I had other priorities therefore he was lumped into the others who were less active

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

what relevance does your iso have to what i said? you're refusing to give a read on weiner because someone else is scummier, and it's half baked shade. i don't need to have read your iso to call that out

Okay, then you just can't read. I clearly said I scumread him not only today and yesterday. But, I scumread Evan more for trying to push the lynch off MI and onto me last second yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Shortly after you unvoted: @dyachei

Listed that I think two scum is in:

Manti, Shatt, Weinerboy, Evan.

You chose to not respond, then you chose to tell me to do something then you chose to tell me to do nothing.

And you chose not to respond when I pointed out the multiple logical fallacies in that post

Just now, Shinori said:

Shortly after you unvoted: @dyachei

Listed that I think two scum is in:

Manti, Shatt, Weinerboy, Evan.

You chose to not respond, then you chose to tell me to do something then you chose to tell me to do nothing.

i missed it...because I was ISOing. I didn't "choose" to not answer it.

who am I thinking? not weiner, not JC, not mello, not snike, not DT. Prob not ori or Evan. Everyone else might be fair game.

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

who am I thinking? not weiner, not JC, not mello, not snike, not DT. Prob not ori or Evan. Everyone else might be fair game.

I agree on JC, mello, snite, Ori, DT, Weiner is kind of an iffy one for me  but I could defintely see reason for him being scum.  For now I'll drop it then and I'll give Evan benefit of the doubt because I was town reading them earlier in this game.

That leaves me with Shatt/Manti.  You're reading Shatt, thoughts on Manti also when you can?