Corrupt a wish: FE edition

SMEDIA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is extremely easy to screw up, the consequences for not doing well include massive stat debuffs that take several maps to recover from, if not outright leaving your army right then and there, while completing the minigame correctly gives superficial bonuses at best.

I wish that there was a Fire Emblem pinball game.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, but it's a musical in which Nemesis sings almost all of his lines.

I wish that FE4 didn't spawn Brigid in a spot where she can die before you can move.

Granted, she is spawned in a spot where she dies two turns later if you don't do anything immediately.

I wish I didn't have to use two Sky Knights with Rescue staffs to get Shiro out of harm's way in his paralogue.

It does, at the cost of screwing up everything the original game did right.

On 6/13/2020 at 11:49 AM, Benice said:

Granted, but it's a musical in which Nemesis sings almost all of his lines.

How is this a corruption, exactly?

...Actually, I wouldn't mind if someone made a musical of Fire Emblem game. That is my wish for this round.

Granted, but they pick the first part of Geneaology of the Holy War, and the ending just leaves you depressed.

I wish Three Houses had an actual Golden Ending where all playable characters from all routes live.

You get it, but along with it comes skinship 2.0 and plenty of awkward bonding moments between the player and their waifu and husbando to make it more like Fates.

I wish fanservice would be removed from FE entirely. It has no place in what is meant to be a serious-toned tactical RPG series.

Granted but everyone looks identical and then the series becomes famous for its lack of diversity and is mass-boycotted, resulting in the series ending.

I wish for an FE game in which armor knights are actually good.

58 minutes ago, Benice said:

I wish for an FE game in which armor knights are actually good.

That's actually been granted already. FE12's armor knights are pretty spectacular. I took Roger and built him up in the arena. He became an unstoppable beast of a general. Anyway...

Granted, but every other unit in the game becomes pathetically weak in comparison.

I wish either the Archanea or Tellius games would get another entry that takes place in those worlds.

Granted, it takes place on Tellius before the great flood, and instead of the continent being spared, it dies in the flood too at the end of the game.

I wish for another game taking place on Magvel.

It's done, but it's a terrible game that everyone hates.

I wish that I can actually make a half-way decent Fire Emblem fanfic and upload it, instead of just giving up half-way like I usually do.

Granted, but it is only half complete.

I wish that there was a Robin Hood styled Fire Emblem game about stealing from the rich, giving to the poor, raiding treasure trains, and recruiting more merry men.

With the current situation in the US, it gets review bombed on review sites by people who are offended because you play as looters/rioters.

I wish the next FE game would extend on what 3H did with making generics all not look exactly the same (some have facial hair, there are generic females not in female locked classes) and do that with the mounts, so there's different colored horses, pegasi, and wyverns.

Heck yes! One of the first topics I made discussed this very thing!

It ends up coming off as uncanny as it seems that every enemy is clone of the same person, just with a different head. It also seems that reoccurring enemies and even your own units can't decide which colored mount they want to ride today.

I wish that the games that have more than one villainous and/or heroic factions wore different styled armor to make them easier to distinguish.

Wish granted, but the all the different equipment and clothing all look stupidly ugly.

I wish for a good Fire Emblem Fates remaster where Corrin doesn't exist.

Granted, but because there is no one to save Hoshido and Nohr from the wrath of Anankos, EVERYONE FUCKING DIES AND GOES TO HELL TO BE TORTURED BY A MAD DRAGON REEEEEEEEEE~!
The Stinger: Ryoma gets it worst, because he is actually the second chosen one and basically the Plan B and his suffering turns him into a powerful insane being called Error!Ryoma who does indeed defeat Anankos, but in his insanity destroys everything and leaves it in oblivion, resulting in a blank empty world in which he painfully roams around in tortured by extreme PTSD and the voices in his head.
The Stinger after the Stinger: Everyone hates it because it is so dark and it gets an R18+ rating for all the horror and violence and NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FE ANYMORE BECAUSE IT IS TOO DARK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THE END.

I wish the Fire Emblem community didn't believe that games had to be dark and gloomy and have all the good characters die to be good. :\\\\\\\\\

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053

Now they believe that no death should be in the game at all and it becomes a cheesy little kids story where "the bad guys are going to time out, silly guys"

I wish we got to see Holst.

@Hawkwing Nice ideas! They did include female generics in 3H, but not to the level you described.

Edited by Dragoncat

He's a scrawny fellow who makes the likes of Solon and Gharnef look like Adonis personified, with two differently sized eyes (and a lazy eye on top of that) that blink in different intervals and rotten teeth. He also speaks in such a way that makes even the most harmless of topics seem unfathomably wrong. And when he moves, it sounds like his feet are licking the ground, and it doesn't look like he's exactly walking, either.
We also find out that his reputation as the Alliance's best general comes from the fact that enemies just plain run away when they see him and hear him speak.

I wish the next FE game had a dragon girl character (like Tiki or Myrrh) that was a deranged psychopath.

She's also the canon ship for the lord and she ties him up and does bad things to him every night.

I wish the next FE game had crocodile/alligator shapeshifters that could cross water.

Granted, but their transformation amounts to putting on the crocodile cap from Metal Gear Solid 3.

23 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

@Hawkwing Nice ideas! They did include female generics in 3H, but not to the level you described.

Thank you!

I wish that the capes worn by certain characters/classes would actually have some combat utility, whether in gameplay or in the battle animations.

Granted.  All they do is offer a 1% decrease of dodging the enemy when the attack begins, plus it resets your characters chances of dodging by themselves back down to 0 so that the characters chances of getting hit ends up going from say 76% down to 99%.  You can remedy this by buying better capes through microtransactions however, by buying 1% addons to your chances of dodging with the cape all the way up to 100%, but it costs $5 for each addon that you purchase.  Also the capes only work once per turn... unless you buy them again.

I wish Jehanna was the ancestral nation of the Gerudo tribe.

• 2 weeks later...

Now Joshua is the Demon King instead of Lyon.

I wish there was a scene where the Blue Lions stage an intervention for Dimitri that includes Ingrid literally saying "Stop it. Get some help."