My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Shinori said:

What about it felt fake/planned?

Also do you think I'm the type of person to plan weird interactions like that if I were scum?

I don't think it's out of the question for you to plan fake interactions no. 
I think you calling him weird but not scummy was ??? like why wouldn't you vote there it just felt strange.
His flip on you was weird yes so why didn't you follow it up. Just a lot of "wtf"

18 minutes ago, Orihime said:

Nai and don't really think it's anything to look into. Weiner and Shinori interaction felt planned and fake.

I'm not seeing the fakeness, but supa is kind of confusing to me so far in play style. 

shinori is pretty good at powerwolfing and I don't think anything is really out of reach for him. just throwing that out there. I think his behavior is weird but it feels nai. dont know if I would vote there. kinda want to but at the same time idk

by the way I didnt get the belly button guy but I did get my other favorite character. so this game is pretty good so far imo.

does scum often stretch out rvs like that at sf though? and we're only 3 pages in I dont really know if I would be that concerned about it

1 hour ago, weinerboy said:

lol if u guys wanna bully claire Just type like this no sentence breaks it's not hard Btw im not from this site you're all peons to me i love aizen and want him to stab me

please stab me first. platonically tho no homo.

I have arrived, plus ultra. 

And by plus ultra I mean I am leaving again for the next dayish, this game started exactly one day before I could get all my work done, so I will be back when I have 

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Wisdom of crowds, mostly.

what... How does this help us? If your just listening to collective thoughts with no individual thought? What do you think of this game so far?