Feh Channel Out Now

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Hey, only infantry get to be powered up ten times? Why not cavalry? They need the help the most.

They are  too   slow      in         their                r     e      a             c                    t                        i                                   o                                                   n                                                                         s  

Rein and Lyn must have really scarred them.

Also that celebratory artwork at the end with Fjorm and Laevatein in casual clothes rocks. Make a seasonal banner of that, please. They can explain it away as the OCs finding a way to Kiran's world. Since I've given up on that eventually being a major plot point or the fake out excuse for a TMS banner.

I was expecting them to announce the next Feh Channel's date, not just drop a surprise Feh Channel on us. Nice surprise though.

Those one-time-only literally-any-seasonal-from-2017 and literally-any-seasonal-from-2018 banners interest me (gonna have to look up seasonals now, though I'll probably go Red on 2017 since it has Winter Tharja and Blue on 2018 since it has LA Lyn, Bridal Ninian, Summer Camilla, and Halloween Niles [I think]). Although, will these units be neutral, or have boons/banes?

Find And Vote Heroes... I won't complain about the chance to get one free Hero and then have 4 popular (and most likely good) Heroes on a banner.
On that note, I will be voting for Legendary Azura every day of this event, hopefully with double-votes.

Also, free Orbs. I will never complain about free Orbs. Give them to me now IntSys.

And Feh got to eat her cake! It didn't get stolen by Effie this year!

8 minutes ago, Etheus said:

No weapon refinery update? Now that's disappointing

What weapon refinery update were you expecting?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Nice that we'll get a color choice for this year's "Hero Rises" equivalent.  Meanwhile, the two free seasonal summons don't excite me in the least.  There's maybe a small handful of seasonals I might want with the rest being some real duds, especially from the year 1 pool.  Getting spring Chrom instead of something like Lissa, or Henry, is going to really bite. 

100% called it on adding more AR tiers. I think I'll still play pretty loosely even with this addition. AR is such a slog through all the cancer maps I'm glad to mostly vegetate at tier 21 now. More grails and flowers is nice, but I'll just do what I can.

Also NO demotions of any kind. I kept saying expectations were getting to sure about that happening.

At least the free seasonals and stuff is pretty nice, and I do like the flower thing to buff units a bit more.

10 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Also that celebratory artwork at the end with Fjorm and Laevatein in casual clothes rocks. Make a seasonal banner of that, please. They can explain it away as the OCs finding a way to Kiran's world. Since I've given up on that eventually being a major plot point or the fake out excuse for a TMS banner.

Yeah, I really like that picture. They look good in those clothes. :)

More orbs is always appreciated, although I was expecting 50 orbs like last year...

Alright, that "Create your own banner" vote stuff is extremely good. Feh said every single hero that has been released up January now is in that minigame stuff and the top 1 of each color will be available. 

Dang, that alone makes me hype. I just hope people will choose strong units/fodder instead of trash like Wrys/Henry/Bartre/Peri. 

Personally I'd like L!Eirika (she's the last one I need and she's super hard to get, not to mention she's strong af) but Hríd/Tibarn would be alright too, L!Azura/L!Tiki, L!Hector/Surtr/Lewyn, Maribelle/F!Grima. 

The guaranteed seasonal stuff is bound to make everyone salty because you have no way of choosing which one you'll get. Someone needs to make a list of each color to see what are the odds of getting a hero from a certain color. 

The flower thing seems cool to me, now I'll be able to buff my units even more. It's also a nice incentive to train all the units in my barracks instead of letting them rot there forever.

AR is whatever, I still haven't optimized a team for that mode and I don't think I will anytime soon. 

I really like the pics and I need the one from Asatani Tomoyo, that Winter Eirika holding a cake is just hnnnngh. 

i'm confused as to what they mean when they say "you'll be able to summon one of them" for the special hero summoning event?? like do you just pick an orb and you're guaranteed to get one of the special heroes of that color? do you pick the hero you get? like what exactly is going on, bc i would love to FINALLY get bride Cordelia, I've been trying since May 2017 and when she came back in a legendary summoning and when the bride banner came back but my luck has been extremely shitty

Neat.

Problem with the seasonal summon, that was literally shown in the video, is that it's still up to luck. I might want another Valentine's Hector to merge so I can fix his -Res nature, but I'm not guaranteed that. I feel a lot of unnecessary anger could easily be alleviated by having a sub-menu when you summon, like you pick a color and then a unit from said color, or by splitting the units up more.

Find and Vote heroes is neat cut to all the top heroes being Camilla. Not sure who I'll do yet.

I hope the related summoning event works like the CYL banners, since the way the video explained it had me a tad concerned that it was luck based on which of the top 4 heroes you get, or that it's the most voted one.

Dragonflowers, also kinda neat. Small buffs, but should be beneficial to a lot of my teams. Also like the idea of that process to get them. Seems fun if done right.

AR is AR, I could care less

We've known about the Merge update for some time, still like it.

Also I have to thank FEH for the most blessed image on the planet

image.png.b7707c6ce9f0ece1935655c08cd21d8a.png 

This is literal perfection. Humanity has reached its peak. It's downhill from here.

Well I guess I will pull red on year one seasonal since Tharja is the only year one seasonal I want that I don't have, and green on the year 2 seasonal since Hector or Innes are the ones I want there if I get green or blue for Ninian.  Who would be the best to vote for in the mini game?  I guess L!Azura, but if someone has someone else that would be good convince me.  The flowers sound OK and at least we will get some from AR.  Best part of this was the art at the end I liked them all.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

More orbs is always appreciated, although I was expecting 50 orbs like last year...

It was 100 last year. I'm pretty disappointed about that bit too, but I guess they figure the 3 free 5* units across the other parts makes up for it.

4 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Hopefully they still announce it separate from this. xD I just saved up feathers for my speculations and now no new refines D=.

Hmm, seems my Athena gets buffed again with Dragonflowers. Deirdre will be happy about them and I still don't have a good blue Infantry unit merge project. I still see them as double edged though. Because it applies to all of us.

No demotions or changes to summoning pool. A Banner with Deirdre which is suboptimal T_T Need to save up orbs anyway. And no banner with Sonya... guess I just do free summons on each banner.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Eh... easy 5 star heroes is nice I guess. I'll probably be shooting for dancers as I seem to lack any good ones. What are the best dancers to shoot for?

Also, that last picture is the best.

Reveal hidden contents

aZZzSQm.jpg

I had missed Arden and Dorcas making a 2 with their hands when first looking through the pictures. It's definitely the best.

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

i'm confused as to what they mean when they say "you'll be able to summon one of them" for the special hero summoning event?? like do you just pick an orb and you're guaranteed to get one of the special heroes of that color? do you pick the hero you get? like what exactly is going on, bc i would love to FINALLY get bride Cordelia, I've been trying since May 2017 and when she came back in a legendary summoning and when the bride banner came back but my luck has been extremely shitty

Based on the footage and the way it was described, the bolded appears to be most likely. What isn't known though is if that first session with the guaranteed hero will let you choose of every color or just whatever random color selection you're given. The footage implied that it's the latter so it may be best to go in with the expectation of getting 1 free random 5 star hero hero from that list as opposed to shooting for a specific one (but if the color that specific one is in shows up during your summoning session, best of luck!).

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

24 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I was about to post this myself. I really wanted to see one for Frederick. :(

But I get to try for another Summer Freddy at least!

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

100% called it on adding more AR tiers. I think I'll still play pretty loosely even with this addition. AR is such a slog through all the cancer maps I'm glad to mostly vegetate at tier 21 now. More grails and flowers is nice, but I'll just do what I can.

Also NO demotions of any kind. I kept saying expectations were getting to sure about that happening.

At least the free seasonals and stuff is pretty nice, and I do like the flower thing to buff units a bit more.

It must be easier to progress through tiers in the future if they bump you down to Tier 21 after every week, yet expect you to be able to climb 6 tiers in one week.

I do like the cap on aether cost, though.  It will make it easier to play when I want to.

The Dragon flowers, I'm unclear.  Do they show up on enemy units in Arena and Aether raids?  If so, I'm not a fan.  Facing essentially +12 Surtr on every map isn't something I'm looking forward to.

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

I don't know. Anyone? Like we get every month. It's a large part of the anticipation that keeps me coming back.

We'll probably get that when we're closer to the next update dropping.

Just now, DLNarshen said:

Nice that we'll get a color choice for this year's "Hero Rises" equivalent.  Meanwhile, the two free seasonal summons don't excite me in the least.  There's maybe a small handful of seasonals I might want with the rest being some real duds, especially from the year 1 pool.  Getting spring Chrom instead of something like Lissa, or Henry, is going to really bite. 

That's why I'm summoning Red on 2017 (that, and I think it has a 66% chance of a good unit, although the 33% chance of Leo makes me think I might regret it).

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

The Dragon flowers, I'm unclear.  Do they show up on enemy units in Arena and Aether raids?  If so, I'm not a fan.  Facing essentially +12 Surtr on every map isn't something I'm looking forward to.

I was unclear on this too, though I think it's that Dragonflowers don't affect Arena and Aether Raids... I think. Dunno for sure tho.

Interesting stuff. The Aether changes should make things less stressful, and while I don't see much point in dragonflowers (especially without better catching up the units that are further behind, BST-wise), the new maps types with them sound cool. No "pick a free legendary" event but we do get two seasonal events like that, plus something that looks like a new A Hero Rises where you pick one of four winners and then can summon from them?

A bit frustrating the seasonal events don't seem to guarantee having each orb color available. I'll have to make a list and figure out color preferences for each of them: I'll probably go red for 2018, if I get a red orb at all. 2017 doesn't have much I'm still after... maybe green, in hopes of getting a Christmas one?

Actually I can just make a list right here.

• 2017 Red: Summer Leo, Halloween Nowi, Winter Tharja, NY Camilla (4)
  • 2017 Blue: Spring Lucina/Xander, Bride Caeda/Charlotte, Summer Robin/Corrin, Dancer Shigure, Winter Robin (8)
  • 2017 Green: Spring Chrom/Camilla, Summer Tiki/Elise/Xander, Dancer Inigo/Azura, Halloween Henry, Winter Chrom/Lissa, NY Azura (11)
  • 2017 Colorless: Bride Cordelia/Lyn, Summer Gaius/Frederick, Dancer Olivia, Halloween Sakura/Jakob, NY Takumi (8)
  • 2018 Red: Bride Tharja, Summer Tana/Tiki, Dancer Micaiah, Halloween Myrrh, NY Hrid/Gunnthra (7)
  • 2018 Blue: Valentine's Lyn, Spring Catria, Bride Ninian, Summer Cordelia/Camilla, Dancer Ryoma, Halloween Niles, Winter Ephraim (8)
  • 2018 Green: Valentine's Hector/Lilina, Spring Alfonse/Sharena, Bride Sanaki, Summer Innes, Dancer Elincia, Halloween Kagero, Christmas Fae, NY Fjorm (10)
  • 2018 Colorless: Valentine's Roy, Spring Kagero, Summer Noire/Linde/Takumi, Dancer Xander, Halloween Mia, Christmas Eirika, NY Laevatein (9)

For 2017, I'm missing 2/4 red, 4/8 blue, 6/11 green, and 5/8 colorless. For 2018, I'm missing 4/7 red, 4/8 blue, 5/10 green, and 7/9 colorless. Looks like colorless gives me the best odds of a new unit on both cases, but they aren't the ones I'm as interested in.