Forging Bonds: A Trust Earned (April 10th)

Forging Bonds: A Trust Earned is coming on April 10th!

Coming-Soon-Forging-Bonds-1.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Caineghis, Lethe, Ranulf and Mordecai, the new Heroes from the Out of Gallia Banner

News-Forging-Bonds-A-Trust-Earned-Event-

The rewards for this event are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 14 Orbs (2 per day for 7 days);
latest?cb=20170204105858 16.400 Hero Feathers; 
image.png 4 First Summon Tickets;
 latest?cb=20171206144254 20 Divine Dews;
latest?cb=2019030217515540 Heroic Grails;
1.png 8 Accessories.

If you played the previous Forging Bonds event, Reason to Fight, and got the EX Accessories, you already have the accessories needed to get bonus points! The normal version of the new Accessories can be obtained by reaching 100 points, and the EX version can be obtained by reaching 2500 points. Also, don't forget to get the First Summon Tickets by reaching 400 points.

News-Forging-Bonds-A-Trust-Earned-Bonus-

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Are you referring to Mordecai's squirrels? 

Neat to see they referenced this. To provide the picture for those who don't know what this means:

Mordecai.jpg

Also, Ranulf says this:

Ranulf: You’ve always been that way. I mean, you like to take naps with the squirrels! Like I said, you have a big heart.

Mordecai also says this:

Mordecai: You are like the furry little squirrels that live with us in the woods. Always stuffing food in their mouths. Half beorc, half squirrel. That’s you.
Ilyana: Haha! Maybe you’re right! Squirrels, huh? That’s cute.
Mordecai: So…when do you hibernate?
Ilyana: Hibernate? I don’t hibernate!

Although does this mean they aren't referencing the duckies?

mordecai_en.png

Mama Mordecai.

Normally I don't care about accessories, and I don't have my units wear them outside of FBs, but I am smiling to the brim with Ranulf's hat in. Call it good. And if you call it bad, it's so bad it's good.

I was secretly hoping Caineghis awesome cape would be an accessory. 

The story seems somewhat easy to predict. From the name alone we can assume Lethe is probably going to play a genderswapped Reyson, being all distrustful of Team Askr until they win her over. It works with her character but its also been done pretty recently already. 

I’ve never wanted an accessory so badly but now I must have squirrels. And Ranulfs hat is just too good!

Best accessories since Owains wings.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although does this mean they aren't referencing the duckies?

That’ll be the EX version of this accessory... or if it comes down to it there’s always the rubber duckies that could be used as substitutes.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyone can be a Disney princess now.

I wonder what an EX squirrel looks like.

Duma, Garon, and Gharnef are the best Disney princesses. Micaiah ain't got nothing on them.

And watch them not be able to equip the accessory.

Edited by Kaden

This one is going to be fun.  Hopefully I can get something good with the tickets since I need to start saving orbs for when Bruno is on the brave redux banner(if he is on that).  At least I will get plenty of feathers for Haar since he is going to be made +2 asap.

I really wonder what's going to be the main topic of this Fb... If Skrimir was on the banner, the other beasts might have gave him advice on how to become a good king... It's a pity they lost this opportunity... I still hope it's something interesting though!

But what's Caineghis's accessory maent to be?

45 minutes ago, Yukiko said:

But what's Caineghis's accessory maent to be?

It reminds of a fancy headpiece at first (like Veronica's spiky Imperial Tiara, although I am not sure why they call it a tiara), but then Caineghis is a dude so I am not sure.

I'm pretty excited for this Forging Bonds tbh. After the Forging Bonds with Tibarn, Reyson, Leanne, and Nailah, I found myself much more engaged with the mode simply because the characters now talk to Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna rather than the Summoner.

Still no sunglasses, but at least it looks like we have nice variety beyond 4-6 new versions of hairpin.

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Our hope for Sunglasses is as reward in some event during the summer.

You'd think they would have added them last summer.

Spoiler

Ranulf's and Lethe's EX accessories add their ears, that's cute. XD

Mordecai having squirrels and ducks though, lolwut. I mean, I get the references, but still... xP

Edited by Anacybele