FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

The status screen isn't really interesting for non fans so I wouldn't be surprised if they're holding back.

They need a screen to show all the skills and available crest during battle. So I'm pretty sure it still exists.

The other possibility is that the status screen reveals too much knowledge for us right now. Maybe the crests are arranged like the mural, which would totally evoke the holy blood from Genealogy.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be noted that Three Houses is the first FE game in a while that doesn't have dual screen functionality.  We're talking the last five FE games - over the span of a decade - starting with the Shadow Dragon remake.  So it's been quite a while since we last saw a FE game function with only one screen and thus many of us have probably forgotten what that would be like.

For clarification, pretty much every single FE game that has operated with one screen would always have you press a button to view the status screen.  In the DS/3DS games, the status screen was always visible on one of the screens unless you switched to the map view/mission objective screen.  Perhaps it's a concern that we haven't seen it yet simply because it was always so readily viewable in previews/gameplay trailers for the last five games.

Wonder when's the next issue of Famitsu featuring Three Houses will be. Since from where I'm looking so far nothing right now saying anything about it showing up next like before so right now the very obvious easy guess is in June maybe early before E3 or the week after. If its the week after it would have every remaining member along with some new characters so that could be there but we'll see by next week what happens.

And I've missed a couple of people again. I don't really have much too say about any of them though. Hanneman seems like he might go crazy researcher on us. Ferdinand seeing himself as Edelgard's rival could be either very amusing or annoying depending on how they do it. Mercedes is the gentle character, and her background is interesting. If she was a noble and then became a commoner how is it that she got to go to this prestigious school? What even happened to cause that sort of change?

6 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Maybe the crests are arranged like the mural, which would totally evoke the holy blood from Genealogy.

If this happens, hopefully the text is easily readable. I still remember my first playthrough of FE4 and i was trying identify what the names on the Holy Blood mural were (even though i knew them before hand).

51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If this happens, hopefully the text is easily readable. I still remember my first playthrough of FE4 and i was trying identify what the names on the Holy Blood mural were (even though i knew them before hand).

I personally was able to read them just fine.

2 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Wonder when's the next issue of Famitsu featuring Three Houses will be. Since from where I'm looking so far nothing right now saying anything about it showing up next like before so right now the very obvious easy guess is in June maybe early before E3 or the week after. If its the week after it would have every remaining member along with some new characters so that could be there but we'll see by next week what happens.

They seem to be doing it every other issue.  They did one last week but not two weeks ago.

I get the feeling this guy will be my least favorite character, like Kellam was back in Awakening.

He just exudes this aura of “my character is defined by a single gimmick stuck on infinite repeat”.

13 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Here he is, patty mcfatty himself: 

He is not fat! He's just big boned!

Archangel's beauty is not something a mere mortal could understand!

Edited by User name

3 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

God I hope there’s an actual personality here and he isn’t just “dumb big guy who likes food”.

That’d be such a waste of a character.

Oh no, that would suck. 

5 minutes ago, User name said:

He is not fat! He's just big boned!

Archangel's beauty is not something a mere mortal could understand!

He looks like he'd be voiced by the same person who voice Kronk from Emperor's New Groove XD!

Edited by Decerd