Now is a good time to start avoiding social media and other kinds of websites because of TH spoilers

Because of embargos being lifted it seems that some spoilers are starting to be revealed for TH (there's an opening video and other bunch of details) as well as new topics popping up here that might spoil you (it'd be better if you didn't spoil the game's spoilers for yourself and sometimes you can be tempted so it'd be better if you didn't put yourself in that kind of situation). This is only the start so there can be much more coming

So, stay off any kind of social media (reddit, discord, twitter, etc.), gaming websites, possibly the forums here as well or at least the TH section. Don't type in anything FE related in Youtube. I don't really know what else to give as advice. Good luck staying unspoiled

I was actually considering making this thread. We are getting pretty much the entire earlygame shown to us right now, on top of many other things. If you want to go in even remotely blind, now is looking like a really good time to leave.

7 minutes ago, timon said:

I'm just waiting for the only one f*ing thing I care about, which is post timeskip designs, but I guess that will be embargo until release at this point.

Same here i need timeskip Marianne , Dorothea, and Petra, matter of fact every black eagle besides Edelgard,and Caspar and I also need Annette, Mercedes,Ingrid, Ignatz , Dedue, Flayn, and Cyril.

it is, but why would you

i mean, if you already watched every trailer and every info from japanese sources such as famitsu, you already know pretty much everything

you should've started avoiding spoilers many months ago, not two weeks before the game's release

Edited by Yexin

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

it is, but why would you

i mean, if you already watched every trailer and every info from japanese sources such as famitsu, you already know pretty much everything

you should've started avoiding spoilers many months ago, not two weeks before the game's release

Welp, I think official Information is a bit different than somebody Speedrunning through the Game to show the True Final Boss as fast as possible in the YouTube Thumbnail.

What People consider Spoiler for themselves is up to them. For some Trailers are already spoilers for others Spoilers start with plot twists forwards the end of the game. I mean some piece of Information help people to have an appetizer. Things like Post Timeskip Information helped me to decide that I want to play the game, because I was not too hyped about the students in Focus at the beginning.

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

it is, but why would you

I mean, I learned about a 1/4th of what I know about the game in the last 5 hours, but okay.

I'm just waiting for the final confirmation on who the LGBT options are, then I'll be satisfied to wait for the game to launch.

...It's not gonna be confirmed until the game is out, is it?

If there are creepily sexualized, impregnable children AGAIN, though, then the thing is pretty much settled for me. I mean, if they can't even restrain yourself from objectifying children like that, that basically guarantees that they wrote the cast once again with a completely shitty attitude.

Though I wouldn't exactly celebrate if they actually did show such a restraint. I mean, this is such a low bar that I didn't even know bars could be put so low before I experienced Awakening. Being better then that should be a given.

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

If there are creepily sexualized, impregnable children AGAIN, though, then the thing is pretty much settled for me. I mean, if they can't even restrain yourself from objectifying children like that, that basically guarantees that they wrote the cast once again with a completely shitty attitude.

Though I wouldn't exactly celebrate if they actually did show such a restraint. I mean, this is such a low bar that I didn't even know bars could be put so low before I experienced Awakening. Being better then that shouldn't be much to ask.

They already confirmed child units weren't going to be in the game, unless you're referring to characters like Flayn and Cyril.

5 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

They already confirmed child units weren't going to be in the game, unless you're referring to characters like Flayn and Cyril.

No children units? Really? Everybody is 18+ in this game?

And I'm surprised to hear that they would even confirm such a thing.

Edited by BrightBow

Just now, BrightBow said:

No children units? Really? Everybody is 18+ in this game?

There's one character in the Golden Deers who is mentioned to be 15, but all of the romance stuff can only happen after the 5 year timeskip.

Timeskip doesn't really count as a spoiler since it was in the most recent E3 trailer.

1 minute ago, Espurrhoodie said:

There's one character in the Golden Deers who is mentioned to be 15, but all of the romance stuff can only happen after the 5 year timeskip.

Timeskip doesn't really count as a spoiler since it was in the most recent E3 trailer.

That is actually nice to hear. However, when I say "children" I do include those "totally 1000 years old" characters.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

That is actually nice to hear. However, when I say "children" I do include those "totally 1000 years old" characters.

Sothis is rumored to be a romance option, but nothing is exactly confirmed.

44 minutes ago, Lau said:

I'm just waiting for the final confirmation on who the LGBT options are, then I'll be satisfied to wait for the game to launch.

...It's not gonna be confirmed until the game is out, is it?

Although it's technically not  confirmed, gaymingmag heavily hinted that Claude is. Especially since the author later posted on twitter that he couldn't "officially" say anything because of regulations. And then there are the Thani rumors which haven't been confirmed or deconfirmed yet, though she's been fairly accurate so far.

16 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Sothis is rumored to be a romance option, but nothing is exactly confirmed.

According to Thani, Sothis also appears to change form/become an actual adult rather than a child. Considering both rumors are from Thani, it gives me some hope that the loli creepiness is lessened/gone.

Also Flayn and Cyril are both recruitable children who might be children even post timeskip. We don't know their ages but I would guess between 10-13. 13 would put them right at the border post time skip of legal age, so we'll see how that turns out. I'm really hoping their just not romanceable at all but we'll see

1 minute ago, firewitch912 said:

Although it's technically not  confirmed, gaymingmag heavily hinted that Claude is. Especially since the author later posted on twitter that he couldn't "officially" say anything because of regulations. And then there are the Thani rumors which haven't been confirmed or deconfirmed yet, though she's been fairly accurate so far.

According to Thani, Sothis also appears to change form/become an actual adult rather than a child. Considering both rumors are from Thani, it gives me some hope that the loli creepiness is lessened/gone.

Also Flayn and Cyril are both recruitable children who might be children even post timeskip. We don't know their ages but I would guess between 10-13. 13 would put them right at the border post time skip of legal age, so we'll see how that turns out. I'm really hoping their just not romanceable at all but we'll see

I'm taking everything Thani says with a grain of salt for now.

5 minutes ago, firewitch912 said:

I know it's fantasy and all, but you can play them (at least Flayn) before the skip, 13 seems very low, I'd say at least 15.

16 minutes ago, timon said:

I know it's fantasy and all, but you can play them (at least Flayn) before the skip, 13 seems very low, I'd say at least 15.

We've definitely had characters that young before- Sothe, Tormod, and Sanaki. So it wouldn't be unreasonable

1 hour ago, firewitch912 said:

you know this is fire emblem it been had loli and other stuff like it. it a japnese game with anime style cut scenes and tropes. it delt with incest alot too