Captain Obvious

XRay

do it be do do.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        do you have a live?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends. If there's an afterlife, then I have two lives. If reincarnation is a thing, I might have even more. If there's only nothingness after death, then yes, I have a life.

--

How are you?

Cus it not for baby.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                are you dumb?

I am arguing about videogames on the internet, so evidence points towards "yes". My vocal cords are working fine, though.

What is the meaning of life?

If a woodchuck could chuck wood he'd be so rich and famous he wouldn't be doing any wood chucking he'd be sitting in his mansion watching TV.

Why am I eating mac n cheese?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Because vanilla, strawberry, and caramel are equally as good, if not better, than chocolate.

Why is it that when the main lord/avatar dies I get a game over, but when a unit of lesser story importance dies the game continues on?

Because all those lesser characters are disposable and won’t affect the fate of the world, but if you die, there’s no one powerful enough left to save the world, and then the bad guys win

Why am I even typing this message?