Anniversary Feh Channel Now Live!

Anacybele

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

A banner with Wold, Gordin, and Rolf on it. (Am I missing any young green-haired archer boys?) I just find the idea funny, especially if they get a FB or something similar to Catria's "Why does everyone look like me and have the same basic life as me?")

RYAN in place of Gordin.

I hope they make Mjolnir's strike more interesting.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Doesn't Nintendo usually have the video up by now (even if it hasn't gone live yet), or am I just being paranoid?

Either way, only 55 minutes to go! And last minute predictions?

Divine code part 1's use will be revealed. What do you think it will be? I think it will allow you to summon book 1 units much like grails allow you to summon GHB and TT units. 

44 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Divine code part 1's use will be revealed. What do you think it will be? I think it will allow you to summon book 1 units much like grails allow you to summon GHB and TT units. 

I think that's giving IS way too much credit, considering that gives everyone free (if tedious to get) DC fodder, among other things 😛

I said this when they were first revealed, but the name still makes me think of "recoding" Heroes - in other words a Skill Refinery. Possibly even a way to adjust IVs, but that's probably too generous on their part.

I really hope the different Divine Code types have different uses and we don't need to spend Part 1 AND Part 2 (or more) Codes to do any one thing.

Edit: I guess the video is being made public at 7pm and isn't being livestreamed this time? That'd explain why it hasn't shown up on the Nintendo Mobile YT page yet...

Edited by DefyingFates

Huge nope to FEH pass. All of those quality of life features should have been 100% free.

If they wanted to sell a subscription fee to their already overmonetized game, they should have stuck with the costumes, the quests, and some monthly orbs, and that's it.

Edited by Etheus

Introducing Blue-Eyes Alternative White Lyn and Obnoxious Cordelia Paragon!

What? Don't look at me, Resplendents seem like retrained versions of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters to me. (And I swear the stat boosts better not be paywalled...)

Just now, X-Naut said:

Introducing Blue-Eyes Alternative White Lyn and Obnoxious Cordelia Paragon!

What? Don't look at me, Resplendents seem like retrained versions of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters to me. (And I swear the stat boosts better not be paywalled...)

They are 100% paywalled. They just said as much. 

You all know where the feedback option is. Use it. 

Wow, just wow. They want to sell the fix to Gen 1 being powercreeped to hell. SCREW THEM! Seriously, they should've just left the auto/quests/turnwheel stuff if they're so inclined to have a pass, but no, of course they have to strong arm fans of old heroes if they wish for them to remain competitive or want art upgrades (say Cordy, Lloyd and a few others). Ugh, disgusting.

I'm not a fan of the idea of a subscription service being added to this game, but I have to admit that the price is lower than I thought it would be. I was expecting closer to $20 a month. Just $9.50 a month for a bunch of really helpful stuff is a nice deal.

But at the same time, it's still not really a good idea because not all players will want or be able to pay for it anyway. They'll be left at a massive disadvantage, I think. I'm not even sure if I'll pay for it, at least anytime soon.

Only one thing in this really pissed me off though, and that's another fucking Lyn. Why is she getting alt after alt EVERY year? There are more popular characters in FE than just her, IS!

But other than that, I liked this! It isn't my favorite Feh Channel, but it was nice. I'm skipping Echoes Valentine characters though. Not interested. I don't think they're a bad choice for the banner, though. But I need my orbs for GD Ike merges.

And speaking of which, A CHANCE I COULD PULL HIM FOR FREE ON A GUARANTEED 5 STAR PULL, YES. 😄 Not a big chance since he's being accompanied by a bunch of other reds but a chance is a chance!

That FEH pass is a huge middle finger to all of us who have been playing this game for years. Cool looking outfits that raise stats? Locked behind paywall. Basic QoL feature that other games just have? Locked behind a fucking paywall. $9.49 USD (so like $13 bucks CAD), go choke on it IS.

Just a huge, huge fuck you. No wonder I am spending more time with Dragalia these days.

And of course Cordelia gets more love and attention than her daughter. WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!?! IS please. I like Cordelia but please I would appreciate it if her daughter got some stuff too every now and again. I'm not asking for much here just something!!! please!!!

*Ahem* anyway, I say we all grab our torches and pitchforks and march on over to IS's offices and riot cause uh this subscription service is BULLSHIT!!!