Fire Emblem Heroes - Legendary Hero (Chrom: Crowned Exalt)

Landmaster

So his stats are out, it turns out in the video his +6 Atk from To Change Fate wasn't active. His stats are the following. 

Spoiler

He has a -4 flaw in Atk and Res and a +4 asset in Spd

He seems good enough, his Res is a bit low for my liking and sniping for natures isn't something I am willing to go through. 

Edited by SuperNova125

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute... Why does Chrom's Deul effect say it treats his stats as 180 instead of 175?... Oh god, they're already power-creeping the old "treat stats as whatever" effects on pair-up heroes! Before we know it, we'll be getting duo heroes with "treats stats as 200" effects! lol

Those old Duel A-slot skills are becoming more outdated by the minute. And right as I wound up with several manuals of Legendary Azura (I summoned her nine times in a row (no Julia at all) before getting Chrom! Ugh!) and started wondering what units would benefit. I wonder if they'll end up making "Duel [whatever] 4" skills before long?

26 minutes ago, Namero said:

Wait a minute... Why does Chrom's Deul effect say it treats his stats as 180 instead of 175?... Oh god, they're already power-creeping the old "treat stats as whatever" effects on pair-up heroes! Before we know it, we'll be getting duo heroes with "treats stats as 200" effects! lol

Those old Duel A-slot skills are becoming more outdated by the minute. And right as I wound up with several manuals of Legendary Azura (I summoned her nine times in a row (no Julia at all) before getting Chrom! Ugh!) and started wondering what units would benefit. I wonder if they'll end up making "Duel [whatever] 4" skills before long?

Quiz time!

What's the current highest BST on a blue infantry unit?  That will answer your question.

On 2/26/2020 at 11:43 AM, XRay said:

Are you sure about that? I am pretty certain Chrom can use a bow. He can reclass into Archers.

Well you're right he can reclass, I meant to say Chrom can't in his Great Lord class and while this would be a new class in story (maybe Exalt Lord) I still think he should have had the Exalted Falchion and Binding Shield. His crown or head accessory looks similar to Alms btw.