Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

damn it that one track will me reinstall the game and give it another tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't want to play the game

but the music

2gud

2gud

Tokyo Xanadu I can give props to for giving us a protagonist who is actually not uninteresting, and the line "testicular fortitude".

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Also: Elie is and never will be Kloe to me. Xd

Sieg the GOAT.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also: Elie is and never will be Kloe to me. Xd

Elie is the worst. Well not gameplay wise.

Character wise on the other hand....

They probably tried to make a Kloe 2 out of her, instead she became Alisa 0.5

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

Tokyo Xanadu I can give props to for giving us a protagonist who is actually not uninteresting,

also

20190803142007_1.jpg

Karate Kloe

which is the only thing i like baout the game aside from music. Well, and side stories that don't have the mc and involve only side characters

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

20190803142007_1.jpg

Karate Kloe

which is the only thing i like baout the game aside from music. Well, and side stories that don't have the mc and involve only side characters

Side stories are an excellent thing and I wish more Falcom games did it. Trails in the Sky the 3rd did, and it was so refreshing. And yes, Sora is best girl. Most fun character to play with in the game.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Side stories are an excellent thing and I wish more Falcom games did it.

Yup. This alone put the game above all 5 CS games for me

Well, and the music

3 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Most fun character to play with in the game.

Yeah

Because she's the only one that goes up to Ys speeds haha

9 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Sieg the GOAT.

👍 truer words have never been spoken!

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Elie is the worst. Well not gameplay wise.

Character wise on the other hand....

They probably tried to make a Kloe 2 out of her, instead she became Alisa 0.5

I agree with you, she just is missing something to me, cant explain. 

For no reason at all, here's an image of a cool portrait.

Othvs8l8 o

People have been wondering why his eyes are like that since Sword of Heaven and Earth came out way back in 2015. Unlike most Japanese hacks, it's fairly grounded, so this dude's weird eyes stand out quite a bit. Now that the game has been translated, I can confirm that... there's no reason for it. He's a completely regular dude, he just has cat eyes because he can.

He's turning out well in this run. Might be the first time I use him, if I don't feel tempted to run with the nomad Jeigan or the fat nomad instead.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Falkkone doesn't disappoint 👀

Falkkone and disappoint are incompatible words.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Heeeeeeeeeeey... Two of those are not like the others! What are you playing at, Shrimpers?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Falkkone and disappoint are incompatible words.

Heeeeeeeeeeey... Two of those are not like the others! What are you playing at, Shrimpers?

243899758790311936.png?v=1

The True Zemurian Princess

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Arid heat vs humid heat?

-Like asking whether to die by being crushed with a giant rock, or suffocated with a pillow.

"It's a dry heat" is total BS. But it is true humidity bad. 

Therefore, I shall answer your question with a nominal preference humid heat. On the grounds that humidity + heat = the environment of rainforests and is the most suitable for the profuseness of natural life. On the principle of nature = good and more nature = better. -However, the historian in me issues a dissenting opinion to this proposition. For humidity is the enemy of historic preservation and the endurance of undiscovered artifacts of the past to the present day, wherein they if they survive they may be discovered and humanity's knowledge of itself furthered.

Mid-late Spring be the best season. Winter would be great if it wasn't so dark out- but then it wouldn't be as chill.

---

Think I'll get back to FFXIII now. I took out the boss that unlocks the Saboteur role for Sazh, so I'm still early in the game. Not sure why everyone doesn't have their full set of classes to start, but hey, there is always worse, DQVII did they not want to overwhelm me with options? Battle system is not great yet, but it's getting better.

P.S. Can I please change the name of Snow's girlfriend? Being phonetically the same as the most important lady from Digital Devil Saga, who also has a male shouting her name with concern all the time, is unfortunately by no fault of his own dragging bandana man down. 

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

243899758790311936.png?v=1

The True Zemurian Princess

Maybe I wouldn't have hated him if that was his regular attire

Now don't go taking my words out of proportion. I can see you coming from a mile away.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe I wouldn't have hated him if that was his regular attire

zCXLBEk.jpg

UvUBFJ5.jpg

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now don't go taking my words out of proportion. I can see you coming from a mile away.

ybudQDW.png

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Think I'll get back to FFXIII now. I took out the boss that unlocks the Saboteur role for Sazh, so I'm still early in the game. Not sure why everyone doesn't have their full set of classes to start, but hey, there is always worse, DQVII did they not want to overwhelm me with options? Battle system is not great yet, but it's getting better.

P.S. Can I please change the name of Snow's girlfriend? Being phonetically the same as the most important lady from Digital Devil Saga, who also has a male shouting her name with concern all the time, is unfortunately by no fault of his own dragging bandana man down. 

They don't have all the roles cause the game would be to easy! XD 

Haha, it gets better, Serah is XIII-2's MC! 

Any of the characters interest you at all so far? Character wise or gameplay wise?

50 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

damn it that one track will me reinstall the game and give it another tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't want to play the game

but the music

2gud

2gud

Instead of doing that, you can play this little obscure game that is great and has great music

35 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now that the game has been translated, I can confirm that... there's no reason for it. He's a completely regular dude, he just has cat eyes because he can.

It's like the opposite of that anime trope where the character always has their eyes closed but it's not because of blindness. They can see just fine.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's like the opposite of that anime trope where the character always has their eyes closed but it's not because of blindness. They can see just fine.

He wanted to try that, but he didn't close his eyes in the right direction.

Somehow this does not impact his ability to aim a bow whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Come on 06. Spend a year in Florida.

Join me in this apocalyptic wasteland of a State, rivaled only by Texas.

I already live in a tropical country - temperatures here are similar.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's not true, that's a lie.

It's true for me. I'd rather be dripping with sweat than shivering with cold.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Use Charlotte.

Okay, I'll make Xander her backpack.