Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I'm in the valley of Drakes!

I didn't need more than one Hotline Bling though, thanks.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How do you go from having the worst team in Conquest's history to the best like I have?

You captured really strong units this time around with good skills.

Last time you had literal memes and useless CornCob

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You captured really strong units this time around with good skills.

I mean, sure on Haitaka and Gazak, but Senno had literally no skills to start with. He's just a friggin' generic merchant lol.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Last time you had literal memes and useless CornCob

Honestly, the useless CornCob was the biggest issue. Like, no, seriously, Roland was better than Soleil in some aspects.

...Justice for Roland, goddamnit, I gotta grab him again next run.

All right, updated my signature. In more details, this is what the tier list is looking like at the moment.

1fsvmumj o

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

My advice is the same as Sooks and Twilit's: Find yourself an image hosting site. Imgur works if you're just going to be uploading odd images. If you need to upload a bunch at the same time and arrange them in folders, I recommend looking somewhere else, because Imgur sucks ass for that.

I need it asap for my Thracia playlog. Give me a hand, please.

Trails is being... really laggy? Computer, you know what game this is right? 

Duly noted. Note duly disposed of.

That didn’t answer my question.

Just now, Maof06 said:

I need it asap for my Thracia playlog. Give me a hand, please.

My preferred site is Imgbox.com. Really simple, minimalistic site. Super easy to use. You just upload your images, choose a gallery to add them to / create a gallery for them / upload them standalone, and there you go, you're set. None of Imgur's social network bullshit. Pretty sure you don't even need to make an account, though I recommend making one just so you have all your galleries in one place.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That didn’t answer my question.

I was going to, but... I kinda forgot.

Tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, updated my signature. In more details, this is what the tier list is looking like at the moment.

Welcome to #ConquestGang

now to wait forever for another game by that team lol

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

My preferred site is Imgbox.com. Really simple, minimalistic site. Super easy to use. You just upload your images, choose a gallery to add them to / create a gallery for them / upload them standalone, and there you go, you're set. None of Imgur's social network bullshit. Pretty sure you don't even need to make an account, though I recommend making one just so you have all your galleries in one place.

Thanks, mate.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

>that awakening tier

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Welcome to #ConquestGang

I will get comfortable for now, but make no mistake: I stand firmly on #BerwickElite.

now to wait forever for another game by that team lol

Forever is right, the shitty-ass team made that awful laggy game and people ate it up

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Thanks, mate.

You're welcome! Been using the site for over two years now, and it's never failed me in any substantial way like Imgur did every second day.

>that awakening tier

It encapsulates the essence of how I feel about Awakening: The Room and Panne. Truly a work of art of a tier name - it seems to me like I'm the expert, Ohsix!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'll drop mine since I did it today, too. Probably have posted this before, but meh, in the mood.

Spoiler

fegamesrecent.png

Yes, FE7 is the only game in D tier. Only one I haven't been able to finish despite numerous attempts. I just drop it out of boredom every time.

Mr. Effort is the name of the physical education teacher? Wow, they sure put a lot of effort into that one.

I will get comfortable for now, but make no mistake: I stand firmly on #BerwickElite.

It’s okay, ConquestGang needs the numbers, so you are welcome.

Just now, Spara said:

I'll drop mine since I did it today, too. Probably have posted this before, but meh, in the mood.

Hide contents

fegamesrecent.png

I do not agree with some of this tier list, but Berwick having its own tier invalidates all other disagreements.

Just now, Spara said:

Yes, FE7 is the only game in D tier. Only one I haven't been able to finish despite numerous attempts. I just drop it out of boredom every time.

Ah yes, the game I haven't played in as many years as its title number. I cannot say I'll be the one to cry over it.

Just now, Sooks said:

It’s okay, ConquestGang needs the numbers, so you are welcome.

Not as much as BerwickElite, believe you me.

Get the hint?

...I know, I know, compooper. Sigh...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

P92FLVn.jpg
Trails in the Sky First Chapter is the most realistic game I’ve ever played. 

Dude how could you spoil the true villain of Trails to me, spoiler boxes Socks, spoiler boxes

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I do not agree with some of this tier list, but Berwick having its own tier invalidates all other disagreements.

I know Echoes and PoR cause you physical pain, lol. I doubt my top 3 will change much anytime soon. Especially if Kaga finally gives Dangen the go-ahead to translate HSoS. Kaga plz.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah yes, the game I haven't played in as many years as its title number. I cannot say I'll be the one to cry over it.

I actually only got into FE about 2 and a half years ago now (how the time passes!) when I found my brother's old copy of RD. Granted, I had played it as a kid, but I was a kid who sucked at strategy games, so... yeah. Either way, FE7 boring. Now the real question is: is it better or worse than Heroes of Lucca?

Anime Devs, take a page from FC’s book.

1C2nxtA.jpg
This is how you do a school simulator.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dude how could you spoil the true villain of Trails to me, spoiler boxes Socks, spoiler boxes

She’s only the true villain of real life.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I know Echoes and PoR cause you physical pain, lol. I doubt my top 3 will change much anytime soon.

Nah. The only FE that gives me physical pain is Three Houses.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Especially if Kaga finally gives Dangen the go-ahead to translate HSoS. Kaga plz.

P L E A S E

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Better not let my mom see that. She's a teacher.

She should be able to tell if she’s the good kind

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

What were VS's sales again...?

Somewhere between 20,000 and 50,000 afaik. Dangen said 20k was their unofficial "threshold" for translating HSoS to be a reasonable thing.

6 minutes ago, Spara said:

Somewhere between 20,000 and 50,000 afaik. Dangen said 20k was their unofficial "threshold" for translating HSoS to be a reasonable thing.

Oh, did they? That's new. It does give me a bit more hope... I just hope Kaga starts cooperating before I need to go and crack down his door!