Berwick Saga portraits

Saint Rubenio

A few months back, @Aethin sent me this list of portraits from Berwick Saga that @Lightgazer had ripped from the game files. With Aethin's permission, I am now making it public.

Doing some research, I've found that there's already a portrait dump over at the FE subreddit, uploaded by ShroudedInMyth. However, this dump is disorganized, and since it was uploaded to Imgur, you cannot see the portrait names. This list separates the generic portraits from the unique ones.

Anyway, here's the link to download the portrait list. Be careful, though: There are major spoilers hiding away in there. If you haven't finished BWS yet, exercise caution while looking through the named portraits. Generic ones are fine, though.

26 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Strangely Faye's promoted portrait doesn't seem to be in there. It's just her normal white one.

It's there, it's just labelled "Fana" for whatever reason. I neglected to mention it, but a handful of the names are wrong. Pentland, for instance, is labelled as an unused version of Norman, and Karmell is named Fowles.

3 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Is it bad I'm considering doing a song on this guy? Mind I actually intend to focus on the things he collect. Mostly.

Dew it.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's there, it's just labelled "Fana" for whatever reason. I neglected to mention it, but a handful of the names are wrong. Pentland, for instance, is labelled as an unused version of Norman, and Karmell is named Fowles.

The color of the robes is the same. But otherwise the "Fana" version has a different eye color and ear ring color then the actual Faye.

Edited by BrightBow

15 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

The color of the robes is the same. But otherwise the "Fana" version has a different eye color and ear ring color then the actual Faye.

Huh, you're right. I wonder what's up with that.

That you didn't add your pfp into the list labelled Ruben dissapoints me and is very much a missed oppourtunity. 

7 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

That you didn't add your pfp into the list labelled Ruben dissapoints me and is very much a missed oppourtunity. 

Hey, I'm not that arrogant! At some point I expect someone who doesn't know me to see this. I've no business sneaking my custom mugs into the list. There are better places for that.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:14 PM, BrightBow said:

The color of the robes is the same. But otherwise the "Fana" version has a different eye color and ear ring color then the actual Faye

It's an unused portrait, so not really a spoiler, but Kaga wrote on his blog that

Spoiler

Chaos was originally supposed to be Faye's twin sister Fana and that Faye with red eyes is probably supposed to be that twin sister.

For some reason there is also Tia from Champions of Yutona or someone that looks like her (189 in the natural hair folder):

cgLXkAR.png

Edited by Lilika