Special Heroes: Dragons Harvest

Jave

Oh my Naga. DH!Y!Tiki is giving me diabetes! She is like too sweet and cute in the Paralogue.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I'm still not convinced that Xane is as good as people are claiming he is. His weapons feels like you need a lot of support at the cost of your other units' turn if you're trying to use him on player phase. For offense, you're likely sending Xane in after your offensive unit attacks(assuming the enemy isn't already in range) and then move Xane within 2 spaces of said unit to take advantage of their stats. Without using him, this sounds really restrictive. He does look like a decent bait unit though.

Xane is fun to use. I did some Arena and AR test runs with him and paired him with my +10 Silque and +10 Raven. 71 Atk 53 SPD 47 Def 47 Res, pre in combat buffs. He was able to eat an AoE Ophelia followed by a Thrasir and lived to tell the tale. He was able to eat a +10 L!Leif followed by +10 L!Alm and lived (and one shot them back). He is just very inconsistent and restrictiv as soon as something bad happens to his allies lol

He eats B!Dimitris for breaktfast and defecates B!Ikes in the afternoon (well almost).

Edited by Hilda

7 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Xane is fun to use. I did some Arena and AR test runs with him and paired him with my +10 Silque and +10 Raven. 71 Atk 53 SPD 47 Def 47 Res, pre in combat buffs. He was able to eat an AoE Ophelia followed by a Thrasir and lived to tell the tale. He was able to eat a +10 L!Leif followed by +10 L!Alm and lived (and one shot them back). He is just very inconsistent and restrictiv as soon as something bad happens to his allies lol

He eats B!Dimitris for breaktfast and defecates B!Ikes in the afternoon (well almost).

Hm... Do you think DH!Xane would be better in AI hands than in player hands? He can be a super bulky front line unit copying that stats of his allies on defense.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hm... Do you think DH!Xane would be better in AI hands than in player hands? He can be a super bulky front line unit copying that stats of his allies on defense.

I really doubt Xane would be better in AI hands then player hands. I mean you can probably built an AR Defense Team with him, but it would prolly be based around Armorers and Infantries, with some sprinkled Fliers, and we all know how fantastic Armorers are on AR Defense.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Oh my Naga. DH!Y!Tiki is giving me diabetes! She is like too sweet and cute in the Paralogue.

She really is, but I felt more emotionally invested in Dheginsea. Poor guy. They really did a great job at choosing what the paralogues would be about; that was an untapped gold mine.

...And made me feel terrible for using Fallen Ashnard to kill everyone. He is actually the worst unit (story-wise) I could have used...but I wanted to use a team that had a lance, axe, and sword unit on it and that was my best one for that. But...at least...

Spoiler

Dheginsea and Ena got to see Raijaion...? As uh...his master kind of cut them down...