Special Heroes - New Year: ω Special Heroes

SockPuppet

12 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Are we allowed to talk about the Paralogue here? Because wow was it so sweet and wholesome! The middle chapter having nothing to do with the main plot was incredibly jarring and I wish they'd at least hinted at the Peony/ Triandra thing there, but it came together in such a lovely way and they brought back two of Book 4's story tracks...I just adore it so much. Aww...

I loved it, it was really sweet and made me wish there really were fairies giving good dreams on New Year's.

As to the banner I managed to get NY!Velouria and NY!Kaden without spending a bunch of orbs so I am happy since I still have all the wolves in FEH.

Edited by EricaofRenais

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Hide contents

Triandra and Peony are sisters. I can see Plumeria wanting to get along with her best friend's long lost sister too

Spoiler

I thought Peony and Sharena are sisters. Am I right or did I get the writing confused? 

35 minutes ago, Icelerate said:
  Hide contents

I thought Peony and Sharena are sisters. Am I right or did I get the writing confused? 

Spoilers:

Spoiler

Peony and Sharena are really good friends, à la Chrom and Robin, Alfonse and Kiran, etc. They are two halves of the same coin literally speaking when they took on each other's identity when they were young.

Peony and Triandra are sisters. Something bad happened to Peony and Triandra when they were little and human (I do not remember their backstory mentioned at all). I believe they were orphaned for a while and then got turned into fairies. I believe their parents died, if we are going by parallels and juxtaposition provided by the Paralogue. I think Plumeria was abandoned. I am not sure how Mirabilis was orphaned.

I did not want to look through the story, so I used the Fire Emblem Wiki on Peony. Peony and Triandra were mistreated by their father, and Triandra murdered their father to protect Peony.

Edited by XRay

19 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Fair, but I felt they ended on neutral terms with the Order (they were only fighting on Freyja's behalf after all) so without any commands to the contrary I can see them reconciling with Peony, doubly so considering (Book 4 Spoiler in case anyone's still looking out for those)

Reveal hidden contents

Triandra and Peony are sisters. I can see Plumeria wanting to get along with her best friend's long lost sister too

. Besides, they're alts, so as far as we know they come from a timeline where Book 4 had a happier ending~

Good point about the alternate ending in another world. In this one, it seems more like the bridges were irrepriably burned since Triandra in particular seems to only care about Freyja anymore (as per the book 4 ending movie.) That said, the book 4 ending movie also may have messed up on Lif and Thrasir. At least Lif seems to be opposed to the order now, though at the end of book 3, he was reconciled. Maybe something happened to them to increase their hostility/aggression after they followed Thorr to Alfador's realm. Lif seemed to have lost what sanity he'd regained, anyway.