February is for Lovers and Legends - Which Legend Is a Mystery

daisy jane

32 minutes ago, Othin said:

February is a mythic month, not legendary. That's why it's Earth element.

I think you mean that it's a legendary month, not mythic. We got a mythic last month, and Earth is a legendary element.

That said, with this new way of handling old legendary units, I don't know if IS will stick to alternating between legends and mythics. Things are being shaken up, which makes it difficult to predict things.

3 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I think you mean that it's a legendary month, not mythic. We got a mythic last month, and Earth is a legendary element.

That said, with this new way of handling old legendary units, I don't know if IS will stick to alternating between legends and mythics. Things are being shaken up, which makes it difficult to predict things.

Yes, thanks.

And good question. We'll have to see, I guess.

12 hours ago, Othin said:

But so far, there's only 8 legendary units assigned to them. On top of being color imbalanced (2 R, 2 B, 3 G, 1 C), presumably they'll want to have multiple banner lineups with the current roster. Which implies that like normal legendary banners, there will most likely be non-legendary units on them. But which ones?

The first Remix Banner has Male Kris, Bernadetta and Awakening Anna as normal heroes, alongside Fjorm, Ike, Grima, Lyn and Hector as Legendary.

I can see some of the Fates heroes, like Lilith, Rinkah and Midori, in future banners, since their original banner keep losing in teh twitter pool, with no chance for banner rerun.

I can see Gunnthrá and Ephraim as the next legendary heroes in the spotlight.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

The first Remix Banner has Male Kris, Bernadetta and Awakening Anna as normal heroes, alongside Fjorm, Ike, Grima, Lyn and Hector as Legendary.

I can see some of the Fates heroes, like Lilith, Rinkah and Midori, in future banners, since their original banner keep losing in teh twitter pool, with no chance for banner rerun.

I can see Gunnthrá and Ephraim as the next legendary heroes in the spotlight.

Oh, interesting. Where was that revealed?

34 minutes ago, Othin said:

Oh, interesting. Where was that revealed?

The banner lineup for the first Remix Legendary banner was shown during the Feh Channel. I think it is also in the notifications as well but you might have to scroll through it to see it.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

The banner lineup for the first Remix Legendary banner was shown during the Feh Channel. I think it is also in the notifications as well but you might have to scroll through it to see it.

Huh, I must have missed it. Thanks!