Feh channel (1st August 2021)

Nym

14 hours ago, Naoshi said:
  • FEH Channel Reveal Aug 1

• Brave Echoes Aug 16, no farfetched/redux banner

The golden year.

But yeah, the 12 or 13th (give-or-take a day or two) makes sense to me as well, here's hoping we get it sooner than later!

Does anyone have any predictions for anything else we'll get during the Channel? Last year's CYL Heroes debuted alongside Frontline Phalanx, for example.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

The golden year.

But yeah, the 12 or 13th (give-or-take a day or two) makes sense to me as well, here's hoping we get it sooner than later!

Does anyone have any predictions for anything else we'll get during the Channel? Last year's CYL Heroes debuted alongside Frontline Phalanx, for example.

We've already gotten a new event this month, so probably not another one. 

I wonder if we'll get another Dragonflower increase. 

On 8/2/2021 at 12:02 PM, Mercakete said:

Anna. Scrooge was greedy.

I forgot to say this before, but this is the greatest idea for a Seasonal ever and future Christmas banners are forever ruined for me until this happens. Who would be Ghosts of Christmas Past and Present though, Lif and Thrasir? But if "Past" is just about feeling sorry for yourself over your past, it'd be the perfect place for Gustave to debut.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

We've already gotten a new event this month, so probably not another one. 

I wonder if we'll get another Dragonflower increase. 

Good point, August 1st 2020 didn't do that, IIRC. The CYL Channels before that were exclusively about the Heroes too, I believe (or at least the first and second ones were).

As for Dragonflowers, that would be nice, but when were they last increased, earlier this year?

22 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I forgot to say this before, but this is the greatest idea for a Seasonal ever and future Christmas banners are forever ruined for me until this happens. Who would be Ghosts of Christmas Past and Present though, Lif and Thrasir? But if "Past" is just about feeling sorry for yourself over your past, it'd be the perfect place for Gustave to debut.

Good point, August 1st 2020 didn't do that, IIRC. The CYL Channels before that were exclusively about the Heroes too, I believe (or at least the first and second ones were).

As for Dragonflowers, that would be nice, but when were they last increased, earlier this year?

The Dragonflower cap previously increased a year ago, applying to all pre-CYL4 units to coincide with the BST increase.

You know what would be great if they added it.

To able to exchange your arena medals for any currency. (Expect yeah, orbs, formas,) I would change them for feathers, fruits, dragonflowers, etc. Even it's just 10k for one fruit or something like that.

Edited by Naoshi

7 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

You know what would be great if they added it.

To able to exchange your arena medals for any currency. (Expect yeah, orbs, formas,) I would change them for feathers, fruits, dragonflowers, etc. Even it's just 10k for one fruit or something like that.

I'd say that'd be great for badges instead, since Arena Medals do actually have a legitimate use and can eventually run out if you get too refine-happy, meanwhile badges are... well... yeah.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

I'd say that'd be great for badges instead, since Arena Medals do actually have a legitimate use and can eventually run out if you get too refine-happy, meanwhile badges are... well... yeah.

I'm sorry what currency are badges?

I probably said Arena Medals because I rarely refine and I'm starting to drown on them (34k in total and 802 dueling Crest, before anyone ask, I'm constant 20.5 tier) but that's just my case, I wouldn't mind another type of currency to exchange for others.

2 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

I'm sorry what currency are badges?

I probably said Arena Medals because I rarely refine and I'm starting to drown on them (34k in total and 802 dueling Crest, before anyone ask, I'm constant 20.5 tier) but that's just my case, I wouldn't mind another type of currency to exchange for others.

Ooooh boy...
Badges and Great Badges are used to promote heroes, as well as buy and upgrades Sacred Seals. They come in 4 colors, red blue green and colorless.

The thing about them is that so few are spent when used, and yet they are VERY easy to load up on. I currently have over 20k of each basic badge and over 15k of each great badge.

Oh...... how dumb of me....... I totally forgotten about those, my apologies.(This is so embarrassing >_<) Those actually work better for exchange system, yes.

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! Anyway, traditionally, Christmas Present is a big eater, so I think Raphael would fit the bill. Jolly, big guy with a huge apatite. And I think, traditionally, Christmas Past is a woman, so IS can get their fem fix with her. (Though, I could be totally misremembering that.) And for the TT+ unit, we can bring in Jake as that guy whose name I don't remember but who was Scrooge's business partner. I'd love to see an Askran Jake, though it'd be weird for this to be his debut unless he actually died in Askr or something. (Jake is traditionally Anna's boyfriend. At least, various versions of her (but not all) have a Jake. They look different from each other, but they're all named Jake.)

We still need a duo or harmonic here, though, so... Y'know, I wish they'd have more units on this banner so we could have kid Leif and kid Nanna as Need and Want (since their childhood was extremely impoverished. I'd just have Fin be the Ghost of Christmas Present so he can be a duo with them, but he wouldn't really fit the bill for the jolly feasting dude.) Anyway, Christmas Past could be the duo/harmonic since I can't think of a slam dunk for her. I keep trying to think of mothering sorts and keep coming up with Diedre, but she's an amnesiac who spent most of her life in isolation in a forest, so... Not really one to discuss life choices.

Christmas Past is generally portrayed by a pretty lady so that narrows the list to… 99% of the female cast. I’d love to see Micaiah but that’s just me being biased.

I think any version of Byleth would be perfect for Christmas Present, complete with tea table. (I think the best pick would actually be Sothis, but she already has a Christmas alt)