Write Your Butt Off 358/II.8 prompts HD Final Chapter Prologue

Benice

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Welp this is bad... freaking bad time.

Sorry to hear that, Chloey. It's quite the sobering prompt if you don't have a specific idea of how to make it not so.

(I'm assuming this is what you're talking about, but if not, sorry for whatever you're going through too)

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Everything okay?

Writer's Block which sucks.

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Sorry to hear that, Chloey. It's quite the sobering prompt if you don't have a specific idea of how to make it not so.

(I'm assuming this is what you're talking about, but if not, sorry for whatever you're going through too)

Yeah it's writer's block again.

Whipped this one up pretty quickly, but I'm feeling good about it. It's an idea I've had knocking around for a while that I wanted to utilize.

Title: May All Our Souls be Saved

Word Count: 2252

Spoiler

He was told his brother had died when he was seven. Before then, he hadn’t known he had a brother. It was also when he came to realize that his life was not like that of everyone else’s. Not everyone spent their lives within a tower overlooking the world.

If asked, he would have assumed he had a mother and father, as he knew from his studies that all people do, but only at that first funeral did he see them for the first time. They ignored him, though they seemed upset by the death of the brother he had ever known.

“The emperor should be here,” he remembered one man say.

“Quiet fool,” another hissed. “They’ll kill us all if they hear you. The emperor does as he pleases. You cannot say should.”

“Well then how about shouldn’t,” the man said, impassioned. “Like he shouldn’t have allowed the rebels to do this. They were cornered, trapped, something like this should not have happened, and a so called divine being like the emperor should have known that.”

The man stormed off amidst a shower of angry glares. It was the main thing he remembered from the funeral, alongside the words that closed the ceremony. “May all our souls be saved.”

When he returned to his tower, the confines of his life, he asked his nurse maid questions about the world he had never had the curiosity to use before, though he was still not allowed to leave his solitary room. At least he was more informed when he could leave a year later, for the next funeral, the death of his grandmother. Again he saw his parents, and again the paid him no need. That was when he first saw his grandfather. By others descriptions of him, he had expected the God Emperor of Humankind to be a fierce looking man with sharp features and a commanding presence. In truth he was a sickly old man who gazed upon his wife’s coffin with mournful eyes.

“I am nothing without her,” he heard his grandfather say. “I shall expire soon. I would like to see some more games before I do.”

“May all our souls be saved.”

It was two years later, at the age of ten, when he heard his grandfather had died. This caused a lot more commotion than his brother and grandmother, as it meant there would have to be a new God Emperor of Humankind. Many worried it would leave them open to the rebels, who still persisted. The funeral was held at the same time as the coronation of his father. He was told he must call his father by a new name, which confused him, as he didn’t know his father’s name. The new emperor ended the day by giving a speech in which he mocked his own father and vowed to destroy the rebels.

It was quite a shock when, three months later, he attended his mother’s funeral. Though he had never spoken to the woman and saw his nursemaid as more of a maternal figure, there was an incalculable sense of loss at being denied such a fundamental relationship so permanently and unexpectedly. His grandfather didn’t seem to care. Unlike the previous God Emperor of Humankind, who had wept over the death of his wife, the new emperor laughed and proudly displayed to the court his new wife, even posing with her before the coffin for the sake of a portrait.

The new God Emperor of Humankind’s rule came to an end after only three short years. He had been ambushed by the rebel leaders while returning from a coastal territory.

“Does this mean I will become the next emperor?” he asked his nursemaid as they prepared for the ceremony.

“I don’t know,” she said, with a fretful quiver in her voice that he had never detected before.

“Do I have any other brothers?”

“Only a younger sister by the new queen.” It took him a moment to realize the new queen was the woman his father had married at the previous funeral. She was there, at her father’s funeral, looking sad and lost. She surprised him by pulling him into an embrace and weeping onto his shoulders. Confused, and overwhelmed, he too began to cry. An ill-fitting sight for a thirteen year old boy, especially if he is to become the God Emperor of Humankind.

He only realized a few weeks later that he had been passed over as the next emperor. He asked his mathematics teacher who told him his uncle had become the newest God Emperor of Mankind. Nobody wanted a weak child sitting on the throne in times of dire emergency, and his uncle had three strong sons, ready to inherit after him. Only when the boy understood that he would never be God Emperor of Humankind did he come to realize he had never truly expected or wanted the responsibility. He grandfather had been a sorrow filled mess, though people still spoke of him with a level of fear; while his father had been brash and cruel, though people still spoke of him as foolish and unprepared for the rebel threat.

When he was sixteen, one of his cousins died, also killed by the rebels. “How can they keep doing this?” he asked a stranger at the funeral. “We control the world. We are blessed by the most holy of gods, how do they have the power to destroy our family?”

“It is because there is no end to their cunning,” someone told him. “We corner them and they escape. They are like rats, scurrying in the shadows, always waiting to steal what we have created. We should be proud of the royal blood that has been spilt in this conflict. It shows our most royal family is courageous and deserving of their divinity.” The boy had never considered things that way before. That he had a duty to lead his people. He hadn’t even thought about the other people of the world as his people. To him, they were just the funeral goers, his nursemaid and his teacher.

“I want to see the streets of the city below,” he told his nursemaid after the funeral.

She didn’t know how to respond. “It is forbidden. You are an heir, you must be protected.”

“My cousins are the heirs now. Let me see the city below.”

And so she took him, in secret, to the streets of the city below his window. “You may watch,” she said, “but touch no one and nothing. You are sacred, perfect and divine. These people are base and of the earth. They will only dirty you with their contact.”

She was right. The ordinary people of the world lived in squalor and destitution. It made him feel sickly and disgusted.

At the age of eighteen, he took a wife. Or so they informed him. He never saw his bride, at least not at that time, but he did know she was his sister, the daughter of the step mother he had shared his sorrow with on day so long ago.

“It is good that you have married her,” they said. “Her blood is strong; you will have many children worthy of the divine, when she is a little older, of course.”

“If you say so,” he could only mutter in response. He was just glad they had not married him to one of the people living in squalor below.

At the age of twenty there was another funeral, for another cousin. The God Emperor of Humankind, his uncle, was distraught. He declared both his dead sons emperors eternal, changing his own title to reflect the succession since their great empire had been founded.

The God Emperor of Humankind had been true to his conviction, and as a result, he was killed the following year in a pitched battle against the rebels. The boy living the tower, now a man, found himself crown prince once more, and the reality of becoming emperor surfaced once more.

His cousin, the new God Emperor of Humankind was a year younger than he was. They had grown somewhat close in the years since his other cousins had died. No longer children confined to their towers, they roamed the castle, doing as they pleased together. They had even gone falconing in the forests beyond the castle on several occasions.

But his cousin changed once the mantle of emperor was thrusted upon him. He became obsessed with planning battles and defeating the rebels, and seemed insistent on producing a child with his wife.

“You are the true heir,” a noble said to him in passing one day. “It should have been you. That fool we have now cannot even make an heir, and his wife is not of royalty as yours is.”

“I have never even tried to make a child with my wife,” the young man responded.

“Consider it. If you wish to be emperor, there are those among us who could make it happen. So long as you remember we were your friends when you get your crown.”

The new emperor seemed to be a disappointment. In the midst of a summer banquet they received news of a lost battle, and talk shifted to an evacuation of the capital.

“The emperor himself should take to the field,” one noble grunts.

“And let us lose another one? We’ve been through four emperors in the past fifteen years, six if we count his brothers. It’s better we lose the capital than lose another one.”

“Maybe it would be an improvement.”

Then came the death that affected him most greatly. During their retreat to a desert province to the east, they were beset by a rebel force flying on the backs of dragons. The woman who had weened him and raised him. The only source of love he had ever known. Suddenly he was the centre of attention at the funeral, but it was a small affair with only local servants in attendance at a small chapel. The conspirator was there, however. Silently watching him.

“I have nothing now,” he realized. No one to love him, no one for him to love, not even the friendship he had briefly experienced with his cousin. “Do it,” he told the conspirator. “Make me emperor,” at least then I will have something to live for. The conspirator only nodded.

A month later the God Emperor of Mankind was found at the bottom of the courtyard of his new capital, with a broken neck. He had apparently fallen from the window above.

The priests went to him immediately and presented to him a book. The most beautiful book he had ever seen. He did not need to open it to appreciate its splendor. Merely holding it close made him feel complete. It was as if all the love he had ever desired was held within his hand.

“Fetch me my wife,” he ordered.

“But she is still too young,” the bishop said. “She cannot produce a child.”

“We will need to test that theory.”

From that day the young man had changed. The title of God Emperor of Humankind made him feel powerful. Revered. Respected. None dared disobey his orders and he no longer had any compunctions when it came to giving commands.

“I am blessed,” he said to himself as the sun set on the remains of his kingdom not yet in enemy hands. “For no person can feel more confident and more complete than I am now.”

“If you think so, you are truly foolish.” Someone had entered his bedchambers unannounced, the conspirator who had killed his brother.

“What did you say?”

“If you think no one in the world is more confident than you are, then you are truly a fool. We have lost the empire. The Crusaders march on our location. They will be here within a day.”

“How do you know that? No one has informed me they were closing in.”

The conspirator’s mouth broke out into a smile. “I know because I was the one who informed them of our location. Just like I’ve been doing with all of our troop movements. I’m not the only one either. Half your court is against you. Only the fanatics who really think of you as a god are on your side. Listen to the bells in the courtyard below, they ring a requiem for your Empire. One final funeral for the divine.”

Enraged, the young God Emperor of Humankind killed the conspirator on the spot. He then turned back to face the window and wondered how much of it was true. How much it all could have been different. How much his life could have been different if he had not been born as one of the divine.

It matters not the book whispered to him, as it often did. You will destroy these rebels. You are invincible. You are the master of this world, and they are only humans.

He smiled. Yes. They were only humans.

Emperor Gair XVII died in battle at the age of 23. His sister and wife was burned alive not long after, aged 13.

May Loptyr Save our Souls.

Post reading notes

Spoiler

So if you're scratching your head, then I'll tell you this story makes a lot more sense if you've played Genealogy of the Holy War. I wanted to make it in-obvious at first and slowly have the reader understand what exactly is happening in the story and where it's going. If I wasn't just making it a short piece for submission, I'd try a lot more to make the central character more sympathetic, as he too was a victim of Loptyr, but that would require a really full fanfic and last time I tried that for Jugdral basically no one read it. The horror of what the Lopt emprie is was also toned down and obscured, which helped to further the subtly developing twist of the story, but also kind of played into how the nobles who grew up in this system and benefit from it simply wouldn't see the horror. Finally I also wanted a story that would in some way go to explain the life span of Loptyr victims, which I brought up in a thread before, namely that there's way too many of them for the time frame given they're meant to be invincible. Well this posits that the Crusaders and infighting killed a sizeable number of them all at once in the final years.

13 hours ago, Jotari said:

Whipped this one up pretty quickly, but I'm feeling good about it. It's an idea I've had knocking around for a while that I wanted to utilize.

Title: May All Our Souls be Saved

Word Count: 2252

Reveal hidden contents

He was told his brother had died when he was seven. Before then, he hadn’t known he had a brother. It was also when he came to realize that his life was not like that of everyone else’s. Not everyone spent their lives within a tower overlooking the world.

If asked, he would have assumed he had a mother and father, as he knew from his studies that all people do, but only at that first funeral did he see them for the first time. They ignored him, though they seemed upset by the death of the brother he had ever known.

“The emperor should be here,” he remembered one man say.

“Quiet fool,” another hissed. “They’ll kill us all if they hear you. The emperor does as he pleases. You cannot say should.”

“Well then how about shouldn’t,” the man said, impassioned. “Like he shouldn’t have allowed the rebels to do this. They were cornered, trapped, something like this should not have happened, and a so called divine being like the emperor should have known that.”

The man stormed off amidst a shower of angry glares. It was the main thing he remembered from the funeral, alongside the words that closed the ceremony. “May all our souls be saved.”

When he returned to his tower, the confines of his life, he asked his nurse maid questions about the world he had never had the curiosity to use before, though he was still not allowed to leave his solitary room. At least he was more informed when he could leave a year later, for the next funeral, the death of his grandmother. Again he saw his parents, and again the paid him no need. That was when he first saw his grandfather. By others descriptions of him, he had expected the God Emperor of Humankind to be a fierce looking man with sharp features and a commanding presence. In truth he was a sickly old man who gazed upon his wife’s coffin with mournful eyes.

“I am nothing without her,” he heard his grandfather say. “I shall expire soon. I would like to see some more games before I do.”

It was two years later, at the age of ten, when he heard his grandfather had died. This caused a lot more commotion than his brother and grandmother, as it meant there would have to be a new God Emperor of Humankind. Many worried it would leave them open to the rebels, who still persisted. The funeral was held at the same time as the coronation of his father. He was told he must call his father by a new name, which confused him, as he didn’t know his father’s name. The new emperor ended the day by giving a speech in which he mocked his own father and vowed to destroy the rebels.

It was quite a shock when, three months later, he attended his mother’s funeral. Though he had never spoken to the woman and saw his nursemaid as more of a maternal figure, there was an incalculable sense of loss at being denied such a fundamental relationship so permanently and unexpectedly. His grandfather didn’t seem to care. Unlike the previous God Emperor of Humankind, who had wept over the death of his wife, the new emperor laughed and proudly displayed to the court his new wife, even posing with her before the coffin for the sake of a portrait.

The new God Emperor of Humankind’s rule came to an end after only three short years. He had been ambushed by the rebel leaders while returning from a coastal territory.

“Does this mean I will become the next emperor?” he asked his nursemaid as they prepared for the ceremony.

“I don’t know,” she said, with a fretful quiver in her voice that he had never detected before.

“Do I have any other brothers?”

“Only a younger sister by the new queen.” It took him a moment to realize the new queen was the woman his father had married at the previous funeral. She was there, at her father’s funeral, looking sad and lost. She surprised him by pulling him into an embrace and weeping onto his shoulders. Confused, and overwhelmed, he too began to cry. An ill-fitting sight for a thirteen year old boy, especially if he is to become the God Emperor of Humankind.

He only realized a few weeks later that he had been passed over as the next emperor. He asked his mathematics teacher who told him his uncle had become the newest God Emperor of Mankind. Nobody wanted a weak child sitting on the throne in times of dire emergency, and his uncle had three strong sons, ready to inherit after him. Only when the boy understood that he would never be God Emperor of Humankind did he come to realize he had never truly expected or wanted the responsibility. He grandfather had been a sorrow filled mess, though people still spoke of him with a level of fear; while his father had been brash and cruel, though people still spoke of him as foolish and unprepared for the rebel threat.

When he was sixteen, one of his cousins died, also killed by the rebels. “How can they keep doing this?” he asked a stranger at the funeral. “We control the world. We are blessed by the most holy of gods, how do they have the power to destroy our family?”

“It is because there is no end to their cunning,” someone told him. “We corner them and they escape. They are like rats, scurrying in the shadows, always waiting to steal what we have created. We should be proud of the royal blood that has been spilt in this conflict. It shows our most royal family is courageous and deserving of their divinity.” The boy had never considered things that way before. That he had a duty to lead his people. He hadn’t even thought about the other people of the world as his people. To him, they were just the funeral goers, his nursemaid and his teacher.

“I want to see the streets of the city below,” he told his nursemaid after the funeral.

She didn’t know how to respond. “It is forbidden. You are an heir, you must be protected.”

“My cousins are the heirs now. Let me see the city below.”

And so she took him, in secret, to the streets of the city below his window. “You may watch,” she said, “but touch no one and nothing. You are sacred, perfect and divine. These people are base and of the earth. They will only dirty you with their contact.”

She was right. The ordinary people of the world lived in squalor and destitution. It made him feel sickly and disgusted.

At the age of eighteen, he took a wife. Or so they informed him. He never saw his bride, at least not at that time, but he did know she was his sister, the daughter of the step mother he had shared his sorrow with on day so long ago.

“It is good that you have married her,” they said. “Her blood is strong; you will have many children worthy of the divine, when she is a little older, of course.”

“If you say so,” he could only mutter in response. He was just glad they had not married him to one of the people living in squalor below.

At the age of twenty there was another funeral, for another cousin. The God Emperor of Humankind, his uncle, was distraught. He declared both his dead sons emperors eternal, changing his own title to reflect the succession since their great empire had been founded.

The God Emperor of Humankind had been true to his conviction, and as a result, he was killed the following year in a pitched battle against the rebels. The boy living the tower, now a man, found himself crown prince once more, and the reality of becoming emperor surfaced once more.

His cousin, the new God Emperor of Humankind was a year younger than he was. They had grown somewhat close in the years since his other cousins had died. No longer children confined to their towers, they roamed the castle, doing as they pleased together. They had even gone falconing in the forests beyond the castle on several occasions.

But his cousin changed once the mantle of emperor was thrusted upon him. He became obsessed with planning battles and defeating the rebels, and seemed insistent on producing a child with his wife.

“You are the true heir,” a noble said to him in passing one day. “It should have been you. That fool we have now cannot even make an heir, and his wife is not of royalty as yours is.”

“I have never even tried to make a child with my wife,” the young man responded.

“Consider it. If you wish to be emperor, there are those among us who could make it happen. So long as you remember we were your friends when you get your crown.”

The new emperor seemed to be a disappointment. In the midst of a summer banquet they received news of a lost battle, and talk shifted to an evacuation of the capital.

“The emperor himself should take to the field,” one noble grunts.

“And let us lose another one? We’ve been through four emperors in the past fifteen years, six if we count his brothers. It’s better we lose the capital than lose another one.”

“Maybe it would be an improvement.”

Then came the death that affected him most greatly. During their retreat to a desert province to the east, they were beset by a rebel force flying on the backs of dragons. The woman who had weened him and raised him. The only source of love he had ever known. Suddenly he was the centre of attention at the funeral, but it was a small affair with only local servants in attendance at a small chapel. The conspirator was there, however. Silently watching him.

“I have nothing now,” he realized. No one to love him, no one for him to love, not even the friendship he had briefly experienced with his cousin. “Do it,” he told the conspirator. “Make me emperor,” at least then I will have something to live for. The conspirator only nodded.

A month later the God Emperor of Mankind was found at the bottom of the courtyard of his new capital, with a broken neck. He had apparently fallen from the window above.

The priests went to him immediately and presented to him a book. The most beautiful book he had ever seen. He did not need to open it to appreciate its splendor. Merely holding it close made him feel complete. It was as if all the love he had ever desired was held within his hand.

“Fetch me my wife,” he ordered.

“But she is still too young,” the bishop said. “She cannot produce a child.”

“We will need to test that theory.”

From that day the young man had changed. The title of God Emperor of Humankind made him feel powerful. Revered. Respected. None dared disobey his orders and he no longer had any compunctions when it came to giving commands.

“I am blessed,” he said to himself as the sun set on the remains of his kingdom not yet in enemy hands. “For no person can feel more confident and more complete than I am now.”

“If you think so, you are truly foolish.” Someone had entered his bedchambers unannounced, the conspirator who had killed his brother.

“What did you say?”

“If you think no one in the world is more confident than you are, then you are truly a fool. We have lost the empire. The Crusaders march on our location. They will be here within a day.”

“How do you know that? No one has informed me they were closing in.”

The conspirator’s mouth broke out into a smile. “I know because I was the one who informed them of our location. Just like I’ve been doing with all of our troop movements. I’m not the only one either. Half your court is against you. Only the fanatics who really think of you as a god are on your side. Listen to the bells in the courtyard below, they ring a requiem for your Empire. One final funeral for the divine.”

Enraged, the young God Emperor of Humankind killed the conspirator on the spot. He then turned back to face the window and wondered how much of it was true. How much it all could have been different. How much his life could have been different if he had not been born as one of the divine.

It matters not the book whispered to him, as it often did. You will destroy these rebels. You are invincible. You are the master of this world, and they are only humans.

He smiled. Yes. They were only humans.

Emperor Gair XVII died in battle at the age of 23. His sister and wife was burned alive not long after, aged 13.

May Loptyr Save our Souls.

Post reading notes

Reveal hidden contents

So if you're scratching your head, then I'll tell you this story makes a lot more sense if you've played Genealogy of the Holy War. I wanted to make it in-obvious at first and slowly have the reader understand what exactly is happening in the story and where it's going. If I wasn't just making it a short piece for submission, I'd try a lot more to make the central character more sympathetic, as he too was a victim of Loptyr, but that would require a really full fanfic and last time I tried that for Jugdral basically no one read it. The horror of what the Lopt emprie is was also toned down and obscured, which helped to further the subtly developing twist of the story, but also kind of played into how the nobles who grew up in this system and benefit from it simply wouldn't see the horror. Finally I also wanted a story that would in some way go to explain the life span of Loptyr victims, which I brought up in a thread before, namely that there's way too many of them for the time frame given they're meant to be invincible. Well this posits that the Crusaders and infighting killed a sizeable number of them all at once in the final years.

Not half-bad, not at all! This was quite the interesting one to read.

Mmm, this prompt is giving me some twinges of inspiration. Is it okay if I participate now? I should be able to post by the deadline, I think.

10 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Mmm, this prompt is giving me some twinges of inspiration. Is it okay if I participate now? I should be able to post by the deadline, I think.

You literally don't even need to ask; come on in!

8 hours ago, FlyingKitsune said:

As long as you don't steal mine then yes.

On 3/18/2023 at 7:40 AM, SoulWeaver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just do the funeral for Caleb's mother.

OOOFFF Oh yeah... I kind forgot about that...

So because of that...

Have this sob fest

Title: Shadow Tactician: To Fairwell a Tactician

Fandom: Shadow Tactician Universe (Fire Emblem Awakening Alternate Universe)

Words: About 1,300

Entry Link:

Post Read Notes:

Spoiler

Okay, okay, I get it.  You're confused right?  Well Better read these to help you along!

Caleb is essentially the Tactician that we play as in Fire Emblem Awakening.  Robin is/was said tactician's mother who escaped Plegia while Caleb was in utero, some 15 years later give or take than what she was supposed to.

Aside of that, this was a sob fest and I cried, so yay me I guess?  Also I knew that this was a missing piece for the Shadow Tactician universe of AUs, so there's that.  I also wanted to end on one of Emmeryn's most poinent lines, so there's that too.

I hope that's all the context needed, but if not, ask away I will try not to spoil the entire story!

Edited by TheSilentChloey
freaking reasons damn it!

On 3/18/2023 at 3:37 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

OOOFFF Oh yeah... I kind forgot about that...

So because of that...

Have this sob fest

Title: Shadow Tactician: To Fairwell a Tactician

Fandom: Shadow Tactician Universe (Fire Emblem Awakening Alternate Universe)

Words: About 1,300

Entry Link:

Post Read Notes:

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, okay, I get it.  You're confused right?  Well Better read these to help you along!

Caleb is essentially the Tactician that we play as in Fire Emblem Awakening.  Robin is/was said tactician's mother who escaped Plegia while Caleb was in utero, some 15 years later give or take than what she was supposed to.

Aside of that, this was a sob fest and I cried, so yay me I guess?  Also I knew that this was a missing piece for the Shadow Tactician universe of AUs, so there's that.  I also wanted to end on one of Emmeryn's most poinent lines, so there's that too.

I hope that's all the context needed, but if not, ask away I will try not to spoil the entire story!

I gotchu fam.

Speaking of, I should probably get gotting on my piece.

I was planning on making an FE4 story, but Jotari beat me to it. I made the FE4 story anyway, and... I think it's alright. It's a sequel to Bleeding Hearts, so if you need a refresh, I've gone ahead and linked it. super massive spoilers for both of them, btw, just in case

Honestly, I think this ended up fitting the mothers theme from a couple months ago better than the current one. I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner, fml

Title: Open Wounds

Word Count: 6620

-makes a Les Mis reference-

-gets a Spiderman reference-

I mean alright I can live with that.

Meanwhile, sorry guys, this is a short one.

Title: Uhhhhh I'mma let you guys come up with something.

Spoiler

Clicking the links when they come up is most vital to this piece. I'm sorry for making light of such a serious topic.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

You sneaky sneak, you never did get back to me about City of Mist, did you?

The sound of breaking glass resounds yet again as the not-pink-suited man leaps through the innocent second window rather than use the already-smashed first one, letting a trail of mist enter the room.

20 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

The sound of breaking glass resounds yet again as the not-pink-suited man leaps through the innocent second window rather than use the already-smashed first one, letting a trail of mist enter the room.

We lose more and more windows that way.

20 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Meanwhile me waiting for the Ruined World reboot like:

Waiting Skeleton Meme Generator - Imgflip

Hey hey hey, I am moving to playtesting as we speak.

Now, maybe I should have the campaign actually coincide with playtesting, but tentatively I want to see if the system works before that.

9 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Hey hey hey, I am moving to playtesting as we speak.

Now, maybe I should have the campaign actually coincide with playtesting, but tentatively I want to see if the system works before that.

Haha, no worries. Best to let it have the time it needs.