Febraury's Legendary prediction. Get your lifeguard, we are swiming!

Naoshi

Hello again! I hope everyone is doing fine and enjoy free rewards from 5th Anniversary.
r83olx5mcef81.png?width=1843&format=png&

Now then last month we got Colorless so we can cross them out this month. Sothis who should had been on remix but she didn't want to leave quite yet, making hard for Reginn to carry Red on value. Green has popular Edelgard and good dancer, Triandra  who has trouble with Mila, while Green is not bad, Blue has way more value with first rerun of Fae and the only seven slot dark mythic, Nott.

Sothis (Atk/Solo 3, Time's Pulse 3)
Reginn (Swift sparrow 3, Lull Spd/Def)
Malice (Atk/Spd push 3, Spurn 3)

L!Fae (Distant Stance,  Dragon Ire 3, Def/Res Menace)
Nott (Distant Counter, Atk/Spd Menace)
New Legendary here

L!Edelgard (atk/Res solo 3, Armored Strike 3)
Triandra (Atk/Spd 3, Aerobatics 3, Spd/Res Rein 3)
Astrid (Rally Atk/Def+, Spd/Def Bond 4, Atk/Def Refuse 3)

L!Leif (Atk/Res Push 4)
L!Corrin  (Distant counter, Shield Pulse, Joint Drive atk)
Wolf (Life and Death 4, Def/Res Snag)

-------Blessing-------
it's swapping to water. Datamine also says water.
IMG_0517.png

-------Remix Calendar-------
b5jugej7vch81.png

-------Personal Predictions-------
We just had M!Robin even its just backpack.... and M!Corrin was on November ninja and it's been more than 6 months since Summer Caeda, I can not think who else can be blue water aside from her right now.

March is the last month to save Red value... so I will guess we getting Dark Elm there.

Fire for April, between L!Micaiah and Elimine, it's 100% colorless.

May looks blue for now and probably February's Blue legendary rerun will be there and most likely Anima? Athos is that you coming home?

Edited by Naoshi

I've had Caeda on my prediction list for this month for a while and I'm not changing now. The only alternative I can think of is Xander, especially considering it will be water. EDIT: Oh yeah, Ninian could happen, too.

I'm wary of predicting any future months since they announced the legendary/mythic rotation could change. For all we know March could be another legendary.

Edited by Florete

As far as the Remix Schedule goes, we know when all of those "TBA" characters are returning. IS has already said when these guys are returning, the fact that they're in the Remix rotation now shouldn't change that.

In February: Naga, Yune
In March: Alm
In May: Duma
In July: Roy

Xander could be water, but he's unlikely to be blue, as he'd be more likely to come with either Siegfried or Bolverk.

Ninian could be water, but she's also unlikely to be blue because the only two dragon dancers right now are both blue, so she'd be more likely to be green or colorless.

Male Corrin could be water, but he's unlikely to be blue, as he'd be more likely to come with Omega Yato.

Male Robin could potentially be blue if they make his likely Levin Sword behave like the Legendary Byleths' Creator Swords, but he's literally getting a new alt of him this month, so it's unlikely he'll get a Legendary version while currently on a seasonal banner.

There don't seem to be any major antagonists that deserve to be Legendary, don't deserve to be Mythic, and also make sense being blue.

Caeda's a possibility, but perhaps we could get Fin with a Meisterlanze?

If I start grasping at straws, Linde or Gotoh with Starlight are possible, but the former sounds more like an Ascended Hero and the latter would probably fit better as a Mythic Hero. However, Gharnef is a possibility for getting a refine soon, given that it would only mean skipping Garon and Aversa, so it would be interesting if they tied them together.

If I really want to grasp at straws, Gant and Tiena from Hasha both qualify for blue, but we're definitely not getting either of them before Alle.

2 hours ago, Rinco said:

Feb is looking like blue, specially as there is no backlog of units to be rerun. 
For March I disagree with you, I think Colorless is more likely as it has Ash as a new hero raising the value there.

I thought the same until I saw April which has more colorless value.

3 hours ago, Rinco said:

Feb is looking like blue, specially as there is no backlog of units to be rerun. 
For March I disagree with you, I think Colorless is more likely as it has Ash as a new hero raising the value there.

Sigurd is literally still the most recent red legend/mythic. March's red lineup is as valuable as red will be until a new one comes. Ash is valuable, but she's not even the most recent colorless, not to mention she's a freebie that everyone has.

I'm thinking FKris. Avatars usually get their alts equaled in more or less a year. MKris alt was last year on Plegia. And since the only banner left for this month is a new heroes banner, legendary is her only in.

Assuming that the calendars don't change, it's possible they could skip ahead and have Celica in May. Given that she's being rerun in March, an appearance on the Remix banner in May wouldn't have been announced yet. If not Celica, Leaf and Thrasir are also possibilities given their color, when they were released, and the fact that their next appearance on the normal banner rotation is before May, though Thrasir is less likely than Celica and Leaf is less likely than Thrasir.

Supporting the possibility of Celica being the second unit in May is the fact that we're getting Alm in March, and Celica's weapon is only a mere carbon copy of Alm's despite being released eight months later (along with the fact that Celica's exclusive skill is less impactful than Alm's).

8 hours ago, Florete said:

The next legendary might have been leaked:

It would be really odd to have an Allegiance Battle start with a new unit as the boss almost a full week before the banner comes up, though.

We literally just got an update last night, and in order to implement a new unit before the next Allegiance Battle, we'd need another update in no more than 3 days, as there don't appear to be any assets in the game for them yet.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Wasn't Legendary F!Byleth featured in the previous AB?

If she was, then Elimine should be next rather than whoever this Legendary will be.

Yeah, someone screwed up and she ended up on the schedule ahead of time. We'll likely see a small update before next week to fix this.

On 2/19/2022 at 12:47 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hide contents

If the leak is accurate, then that's pretty cool! I'm looking forward to seeing how they build Legendary Caeda.

About the leaks...

Spoiler

I can see Legendary Caeda as an Lance version of her Young and Summer versions: effective against Swords, Lances, Axes, Colorless Bows and Armored foes. They could even add "cavalry" to that least because... Why not.

Maybe Atk/Spd+6 (or all stats +5) when a certain condition is met, and maybe special charge per attack. For Prf skill, she could have an improved version of Young Caeda's B skill.

35 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

About the leaks...

Hide contents

I can see Legendary Caeda as an Lance version of her Young and Summer versions: effective against Swords, Lances, Axes, Colorless Bows and Armored foes. They could even add "cavalry" to that least because... Why not.

Maybe Atk/Spd+6 (or all stats +5) when a certain condition is met, and maybe special charge per attack. For Prf skill, she could have an improved version of Young Caeda's B skill.

Based on her Summer version, I could see her getting Canto 2. Probably as a lance flier.

So that 0.1 MB update we got just a bit ago (concerns the leak so SPOILERS):

Spoiler

changed to Allegiance Battle boss from the currently doesn't exist Legendary Caeda to Fjorm. 

I imagine if they didn't do this, the game would've crashed (like the TH Grand Conquests) when attempting to enter Allegiance Battles.

5 hours ago, LoneStar said:
  Hide contents

Outside of knowing that the Legendary should be Water, is OP privy on some info? Since Caeda has her Summer alt and all. jkjk

While I know this a joke, I don't quite understand what you mean here

1 hour ago, Naoshi said:

While I know this a joke, I don't quite understand what you mean here

The title says get your lifeguard, and mentions swimming. You know things related the beach therefore a certain season, and a certain alt of a certain character.

6 hours ago, LoneStar said:

The title says get your lifeguard, and mentions swimming. You know things related the beach therefore a certain season, and a certain alt of a certain character.

Oh! Someone noticed it, thank you!  It was totally on purpose.