Teehee Madness 2 - Full 3DS Linked Ironman!

Shrimpica

On 2/22/2023 at 7:20 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

lJbhXWB.png

Lol

The Revelation Boltzerker. Comes later than the Birthright Boltzerker I had documented, he must've been aboard one of the Nohrian boats prior to the Camilla-Flora battle, got seasick and fell overboard and drowned to death. His soul drifted off to Valla.

OVewEIM.png

Not even on Luna/Max weapon Rank can Maids use Soldier's knife. Make it dropable on a Ninja or something idk

Feels like Maid/Butler should've been a double-A rank class, like Paladin. Only three promoted classes barring Dread Fighter get concealed weapons. -Although Maid/Butler does get S rank Staffs for lolBifrost.

And a certain worse instance of the rank issue shows up later in Rev. I don't understand why, IS had no issues hacking Iago a staff rank on CQ.

This map also comes with lotsa money and dropables, which is good, because we need it as i only had 1k gold

Yeah, this is one of the more fun Revelation maps from what I remember.

On 3/2/2023 at 4:14 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

GSz5EPD.png

This....This has less enemies than i remember. Is it that Hard/Lunatic difference?

*checks*

Fates_P22_Map.png

Yeah...

It's a common difference on Birthright as well. Here it's not so bad, but for Lunatic BR it does make things more palpably more difficult than Hard BR.

On 3/2/2023 at 6:33 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And they appear way too late lol, i finished the map too fast xD

Happens all the time for me. I'm not sure if I've ever seen them.

On 2/24/2023 at 7:51 PM, GuardianSing said:

wQUVg23.png

Charlotte...I'm so sorry.

Vaike was always in the most precarious situations, it seems his luck finally ran out...

I don't blame you, this fight I remember being on the hairier side for me. The conversion to lava floors, rushing to the chests before they get destroyed by the lava, and the sheer enemy volume with more than a few fliers IIRC, ended up making it more dangerous than usual.

On 2/28/2023 at 5:13 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

Whelp, I have gotten Charlotte's child with no extra losses, and while I am tempted to grab another kid, I think I will save it for after the Fox Hell map.

Seems like it was a little precarious for you, although my memory of Velouria's paralogue is quite thin. I can't recall how dangerous it is exactly. Has to be better than Siegbert's (which I kinda like, as tough as it is with terrain that appears too samey), but then that's not saying much.

On 3/5/2023 at 2:59 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

First off Azura, stop picking on the furries, they get more crap than they deserve online to begin with,

I am aware that furry is a legitimate gay community judging from a few video games, more on the beary & bara side of things. Nothing wrong with that.

I also acknowledge that there are some perfectly normal people who find self-expression in costumed persona. CNN actually did a documentary episode on this once, though I forget the contents b/c I don't recall watching all of it.

That, and it does get annoying how some people on the web see anthropomorphic animals and assume the worst. When it's entirely possible to like such things innocently. Unfortunately for me, I watched snippets of a Star Fox Adventures longplay recently to refresh my memory on that game, Fox "meeting" Krystal for the first time is mega-cringe.

As I plan on having everyone except Elise paired up for a modified version of the classic @starburst formation, the main modification here being using the best bond unit, trusty Rusty's second copy of Elise's personal skill Lily's Poise to add two pairs beside him in the formation. Now I have them paired up to cover my squishies, and beast vulnerable units in the back of the pairs, and done in a way to maximize the minimum defenses of the group as a whole in the formation. I also end up applying a skill tonic onto each of the front halves of these pairings. I haven't been mentioning the Witch's Brew skill before, but it did end up saving me a little money here, as I got mostly skill and speed tonics, all of which I used in preparation for this map, I also had a spare defense tonic thanks to that skill as well so I used it on my lowest defense pair just in case.

AMWts8ArbFrVtVc1KGiImvNgf-ZqwHl243MRTDC2

For a respectable victory.

I'm impressed in general by this.😀 I played this map normally the very first time, maybe once thereafter, yet all the other times I resorted to the cheaty "solo on a mountain with a Beast Killer" approach. Not a casualty in sight is amazing. You're doing well with Conquest's sweltering mid-lategame.

And, you can take your time with posting these, it's no problem.

---

Time to grab Rinkah’s child before Rinkah completely fades out of existence due to quantum entanglement, who is to say, Sophie.

Spoiler

There is an N64 game called Blast Corps, which involves stopping a runaway nuclear missile carrier from colliding into buildings and other debris in its path. The game is inherently unrealistic, as I don’t believe you can set off atomic bombs via accidental collision. Sophie’s paralogue is an allegory for Blast Corps. And the only solution isn’t to redirect the uranium/plutonium/hydrogen villagers, it’s to destroy absolutely everything in their path first. Technically, saving the civvies is optional, but I’m trying for the reward.

What stands in the way of perfect victory is Paladins of 32-35 Atk, Silver Bow!Adventurers, a couple Strategists (only one with a tome), Sorcerers, and a bunch of 43 Atk 18 Crit Berserkers. The biggest threat is obvious (all of these are level 20/4 or 10 BTW).

For my team, I sideline Mozu even if it leaves Takumi at C with her, and I bring Kaden instead b/c Azama likes DS more as an enemy-phaser while Takumi might want to OS here. Reina takes the bench for this one and Sakura joins on so Felicia can be freer to focus on spell-slinging. I pop a bunch of HP/Str/Mag/Spd/Def tonics on people for peace of mind, some of which were actually useful.

On Turn 1, Saizo moves north and ORKOs the Adventurer. Silas then kills the Sorcerer (needed the Spd Tonic here), being a Paladin with a Res Tonic and the Guard Naginata, the Sorcerer deals only 6 damage to him, and the Pallies can’t do more than 5 with his 30 Def after factoring in the Tonic & Guard. Takumi slays the first Berserker, and Ryoma kills the one beyond that, 78 Avoid makes the pre-WTA 116 Hit of the Pallies tolerable. Everyone else follows safely behind the vanguard out of or barely in the three Pallies’ ranges.

On Turn 2, Takumi kills the one Pally that went south, the other two went to Silas, who recruits his daughter and DS with her. Sophie uses her Offspring Seal to promote to a 20/4 Great Knight for the extra Def and E Axes a little over halfway to D. Sophie with Rinkah as a mother isn’t bad, and while faster than her father usually, I’m not exactly fond of using her as more than lategame filler, and her stats aren't terribly impressive here either. Scarlet kills the second Pally, but the third is awkwardly left alive this turn, no big deal b/c he can’t kill anyone. Ryoma chokes the bridge and lets the two mobile Berserkers fall upon him, while Corrin paired with Orochi almost kills the Sorcerer that moved.

Scarlet crits the last proximate Pally on Turn 3. Paired to his GK daughter, Silas now has 35 Def with the Guard Naginata, and so invites the north Pally trio and Strategist to fall upon him. Takumi waterwalks and kills the Sorc Corrin didn’t finish, Ryoma double-crits the immobile General with a Dual Katana, Corrin slays the Berserker Azama injured (he can shrug it off) and trades Ryoma his Rajinto in being equipped again.

Turn 4 sees one of the north Pally trio move south, while the other two plus Strat fall upon Silas, the weaker of the two Ps he ORKOs. Takumi waterwalks and OHKOs an Adventurer over the river, Azama kills the Sorc, Felicia and her replica weaken the nearer Adventurer for Sakura to kill, Ryoma slays the diverted Pally and Corrin holds the chokepoint. Silas fails to kill the Strategist, and the injured Scarlets flies off to safety instead.

Turn 5 sees all the enemies held up at the western bridge, most injured by Corrin, vanquished. Silas kills the tome Strat, and while I could’ve slayed the boss and ended the battle, b/c he has a portrait, I spare him. Level 20/14 with awful stats for being so highly leveled and no skills make him bleh, but I have Orochi capture Nicols anyhow. I just barely kill the three Strats on Turn 6, then Felicia injures the boss and Orochi does her job.

Overall, much easier than I expected! The villagers were never in immediate danger. A Partner Seal and an Energy Drop are my rewards.

Level Ups:

• Silas:
    • Str/Skl/Spd
    • HP/Skl/Spd/Lck/Def/Res
  • Ryoma- Spd/Res
  • Scarlet- HP/Str/Skl/Def (And Rally Defense.)
  • Takumi- Str/Skl/Spd/Lck
  • Corrin:
    • HP/Def
    • HP/Str/Lck/Def/Res
  • Felicia- HP/Lck
  • Azama- HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Def
  • Orochi- Mag/Skl/Res

And to roll into Chapter 20...

Spoiler

Chapter 20 is the last in the trifecta of the Birthright mid-lategame collapse. We’re fighting level 19 Faceless with 21 Atk again. I’m stronger than I was two chapters and a Paralogue ago, these are not. Skill assignment is almost nonexistent, one has Countermagic, another Counter, the boss is quintuple-breaker (missing Shurikenbreaker), yet those are the only notable things. I could have Scarlet Lunge with a Throwing Club on Turn 1 to go over the wall, and then end the fight on Turn 2 via a boss-kill. This isn’t tragedy, it’s farce.

This map has poison tiles again like 18, but it’s a much narrower map with far more of its enemies shown upfront, although overabundant reinforcements still exist. You can readily DV away the acid bog which also brings an end to the reinforcements, but I didn’t bother. I chose once more to “play” the entire fight. I wanted the chests on the other side. And it’s not my fault that an intern at IS was stuck designing this battle, while the rest of the Fates team was recovering from a night of getting as drunk as skunks for having 100% finished fine-tuning the Conquest campaign the day before.

Owing to being underleveled, the enemies provide little EXP. This was mostly an opportunity to build up WEXP and Support ranks. I brought Sophie and benched Felicia, her 2x healing would’ve been nifty for countering the poison, which the primary source of damage intake in this battle. Didn’t need the healing though, given the aforementioned enemy weakness.

This minor irritation ends on enemy phase Turn 9 after Azama baited the boss. Some reinforcements were still around b/c the boss attacked first, but everyone who wanted Support points had by then well hit the per chapter cap, I had acquired all the treasures too.

With Chapter 20 over, all Seals are now infinitely buyable, and Felicia buys a Heart to return to being a Maid after her whirlwind tour elsewhere. Her final skillset shall with 48 more EXP be: Tomebreaker, Inspiration, Poison Strike, Replicate, and Shurikenfaire. Azama could return to Mechanist, but uses the Partner Seal from Sophie’s paralogue to take on his now-unusable wife’s Master Ninja, I did wed them in hopes of eventual Shurikenfaire as a final flourish.

Level Ups:

• Scarlet- Str/Skl/Res
  • Sakura:
    • HP/Mag/Skl/Res
    • HP/Mag/Spd/Def/Res
  • Reina- HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Def
  • Saizo- Mag/Skl/Spd/Lck

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't blame you, this fight I remember being on the hairier side for me. The conversion to lava floors, rushing to the chests before they get destroyed by the lava, and the sheer enemy volume with more than a few fliers IIRC, ended up making it more dangerous than usual.

I'd like to believe that it was the dangerous map but really I should've remembered that that one warrior had a bow on 'em.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I am aware that furry is a legitimate gay community judging from a few video games, more on the beary & bara side of things. Nothing wrong with that.

I also acknowledge that there are some perfectly normal people who find self-expression in costumed persona. CNN actually did a documentary episode on this once, though I forget the contents b/c I don't recall watching all of it.

That, and it does get annoying how some people on the web see anthropomorphic animals and assume the worst. When it's entirely possible to like such things innocently. Unfortunately for me, I watched snippets of a Star Fox Adventures longplay recently to refresh my memory on that game, Fox "meeting" Krystal for the first time is mega-cringe.

This post here sums it up pretty well I think.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1013901114715947121/1082492382920069231/vr7267mji6ma1.webp

I should take more screenshots of level ups and stuff and just my general management of things, maybe next time.

But here we go, chapter 19!

Spoiler

Dvuf7tO.png

That's a wall, Chrom.

WiYtZ25.png

The fact that I don't have enough for the extra 3 slots really puts my brain in anxiety mode.

I'd love to get some children but most of them aren't wise to do before finishing the Valm arc and the ones that are aren't available to me at the moment.

H6LtkXo.png

My strategy was to wittle them away wave after wave but Jesus fucking Christ fliers are terrifying.

NIgDhQ8.png

Anna nearly dies but is saved by Sully.

LfvEOBT.png

Ah, damn it, the screenshot didn't capture it well but trust me when I say Gaius did a glorious 1 crit damage to this guy because of Lethality.

8EQTodg.png

AHH! WALHART JUMPSCARE.

I...I can't believe it, my negligence in looking up the details of this map will lead to the death of not just me, but of us all. A terrible twist of fate that drags all of us down the watery grave of hell, all because I failed to do the basic task of remembering that Walhart can move on this map...

What more can I do as I stare at this screen? Chrom may survive the hit but will undoubtedly be bombarded by the numerous enemies around him, not doing too much damage on their own but collective with this hit from Walhart will most certainly kill him.

The world is frozen but I'm running out of ti-

bVNJddA.png

LUCINA DEFENDED.

JrheHGI.png

And with a mere 15 HP left...the run lives.

OiT3Sg1.pngH8w2ANz.png

And Tharja and Gaius just casually one round him like it's nothing.

Tel8gKG.png

You ever beat a really stressful FE map and once it ends be flabbergasted at seeing how few turns actually happened?

I could have never predicted this outcome...

Well, I probably could've.

Please god let me remember to check the map wiki next time.

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is an N64 game called Blast Corps, which involves stopping a runaway nuclear missile carrier from colliding into buildings and other debris in its path. The game is inherently unrealistic, as I don’t believe you can set off atomic bombs via accidental collision. Sophie’s paralogue is an allegory for Blast Corps. And the only solution isn’t to redirect the uranium/plutonium/hydrogen villagers, it’s to destroy absolutely everything in their path first. Technically, saving the civvies is optional, but I’m trying for the reward.

Those villagers cause so much stress with this map, especially if you clear it with promoted enemies around.

18 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Turn 5 sees all the enemies held up at the western bridge, most injured by Corrin, vanquished. Silas kills the tome Strat, and while I could’ve slayed the boss and ended the battle, b/c he has a portrait, I spare him. Level 20/14 with awful stats for being so highly leveled and no skills make him bleh, but I have Orochi capture Nicols anyhow. I just barely kill the three Strats on Turn 6, then Felicia injures the boss and Orochi does her job.

You got Nichol!

Hell, if need be he's free sacrificial fodder.

20 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And it’s not my fault that an intern at IS was stuck designing this battle, while the rest of the Fates team was recovering from a night of getting as drunk as skunks for having 100% finished fine-tuning the Conquest campaign the day before.

The sad part is I'm not sure if this or C9 Conquest were done first, .

30 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Dvuf7tO.png

That's a wall, Chrom.

Clearly behind the wall Chrom.

31 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

8EQTodg.png

AHH! WALHART JUMPSCARE.

I...I can't believe it, my negligence in looking up the details of this map will lead to the death of not just me, but of us all. A terrible twist of fate that drags all of us down the watery grave of hell, all because I failed to do the basic task of remembering that Walhart can move on this map...

What more can I do as I stare at this screen? Chrom may survive the hit but will undoubtedly be bombarded by the numerous enemies around him, not doing too much damage on their own but collective with this hit from Walhart will most certainly kill him.

Walhart moving never doesn't cause upsets.

Not to mention beast killers don't even get effective damage on him.

bVNJddA.png

LUCINA DEFENDED.

Wait, I thought "We're not done yet!" was one of Chrom's quotes.

You ever beat a really stressful FE map and once it ends be flabbergasted at seeing how few turns actually happened?

C11 Engage for instance.

23 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And a certain worse instance of the rank issue shows up later in Rev. I don't understand why, IS had no issues hacking Iago a staff rank on CQ.

Fun little obscure fact about Iago in CQ, he is the only unit capable of using a staff in a class with a class bonus to accuracy, which does actually effect staff accuracy.

Yeah, this is one of the more fun Revelation maps from what I remember.

Its another map that takes ideas from Conquest, and just lets you play around with them.

Seems like it was a little precarious for you, although my memory of Velouria's paralogue is quite thin. I can't recall how dangerous it is exactly. Has to be better than Siegbert's (which I kinda like, as tough as it is with terrain that appears too samey), but then that's not saying much.

Funny you mention Siegbert, as I considered him as well for Charlotte's baby, but his map is routest rout map they could make, and I didn't want to deal with how exhausting that sounded.

On 3/6/2023 at 8:59 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Time to grab Rinkah’s child before Rinkah completely fades out of existence due to quantum entanglement, who is to say, Sophie.

Funnily enough, Sophie was also one of the children I grabbed before chapter 20 as well.

On 3/6/2023 at 8:59 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Chapter 20 is the last in the trifecta of the Birthright mid-lategame collapse. We’re fighting level 19 Faceless with 21 Atk again.

...Birthright can be very mind-numbing at times.

23 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

This post here sums it up pretty well I think.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1013901114715947121/1082492382920069231/vr7267mji6ma1.webp

It may not be my thing, but the furries are one of the nicest online communities out there.

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

WiYtZ25.png

The fact that I don't have enough for the extra 3 slots really puts my brain in anxiety mode.

I'd love to get some children but most of them aren't wise to do before finishing the Valm arc and the ones that are aren't available to me at the moment.

That is rather worrying...and seeing the promoted Kellam I killed off at the bottom there makes me feel a little bad for adding to that burden.

NIgDhQ8.png

Anna nearly dies but is saved by Sully.

...At least she isn't linked if she had died.

LUCINA DEFENDED.

JrheHGI.png

And with a mere 15 HP left...the run lives.

Lucina saves the whole run right there. A true time traveling hero.

Please god let me remember to check the map wiki next time.

Seeing as this is an ambush spawn game, that seems like a good idea.

I do have two paralogues to upload soon, and despite a close call or two, I made it out with no casualties.

Alright, lets start with the first paralogue I did before chapter 20 uploaded here, as I first went to get a Mozu!Sophie

Spoiler

AMWts8D7KN9fenqzIdhWuC_Z6oPLu3QfLxiddAXNAMWts8DCF0-yMnX9ok1I11Jf_wdfHM0JA0s0lWSz

This was an unlucky break as chef, but I am going to try something sneaky, he tends to make revolting meals that penalize the stats you "plan" on getting from the meal, but instead get a +1 to something else, so I made a meal with the stats I least want for this map,

AMWts8DK0pYgAWlPxbWKmqqkYCa82Te7An5st2GT

And I lucked into the stat I most want in an ironman like this.

AMWts8BGmg7prbxHj9jCE2-QCR4sAlwXVsmTijxaAMWts8DrEWOuYbeo3t-vpJbYTUwxx9aA9rWyCu6K

...I hate to say it Sophie, but it sounds like you dad may not have your best interest at heart.

AMWts8DmocRf9EvFalPdLllITyHmHLKwnQPSOlmg

It looks like the horse is driving the plot now.

AMWts8DPup1SDObLgUNWcg-1bMJa_2N6LUM-LRFA

Fates, why do you try so hard to infantilize characters we are about to bring to war.

AMWts8Dzuo1gQnDOPf0jDOqC50ePOwkMSYJ5rbB4

Ah yes, road toll are real banditry 😛

AMWts8DFdPRohcO416Y3MSBU3ORJA69EX4OglMdE

Seems Nichol is trying to be the opposite of Robin Hood's Merry Men...which feels extra funny considering which paralogue I take on next.

AMWts8C3wuWKxbM-Y2oNvlCFqR7sc8POXAygulEL

Don't jinx it now Sophie.

AMWts8DgmVv6CCY4VEsnmfzTGSGo6HGgiTDcvNDz

Oh no...she starts as a green unit doesn't she

AMWts8C7KRpNU-_ohWnXucbwwx287RxU8MnGA3rw

And this is lemming death the map...

AMWts8BEaed8cdG51851oGEVSXRmszTABIzxLlQx

In retrospect I should have brought Shura instead of Xander, as I end up using a lot of Vulneraries due to having only one healer, but here we go.

AMWts8CK8HQiDZoAiPeQK6t9fvK37mUD_Nk-wd8J

And a big thing is setting up my deployment to kill the Sorcerer, and Adventurer there, that way I can setup a defensive line to cover for the cavs coming in

AMWts8C7dS65hWhUkRUTNbdelc1W9UKdOEv2eIhd

I did also want to test if I could warp to green units, but alas, you can't.

AMWts8DP6XeyPsKFx7iyl6SdK_TmLUjOoF1VGLI5

Now a strength rally here should be just enough to

AMWts8BBa3_Jqdx_d3OtCdFmIIAQr-Vh1AmnUB0F

Grab the kill on the Sorcerer perfectly. I did also have Elise do a Resistance rally to ensure even a crit wouldn't screw him over as well,

AMWts8B-1I6JDiyTl0DSq9KIo2beSgnltsFkBymJ

in a position to give Mozu the attack stance she needs to get the kill on this first 'zerker as well.

AMWts8ATpwjWWVOBafiA6dmnj_3TBUe2YDDAPjyPAMWts8CybswMdIOu7epG7_VgRnqxzoXcOndICF52

And that takes care of the Adventurer

AMWts8CP_S_CUDkt2T0eEK2-murC4uE45cTmzlEu

For an OK levelup from the Odin kill.

AMWts8Ct3bjC7dBiF4izi6Ib57Q7PXrhpESHldXb

And that should keep Niles from suffering the consequences of his attack, although in retrospect I should have had Silas a little further forward when he did this, but it really isn't that big of deal

AMWts8BjHHuDwmWnmZzEix_cfNvQrTzWPLPlG07_

We can still make a functional defensive line, and defensive rally up said line as well.

AMWts8DAoJZ_e3YN8OdpxsQVBe9peMz_eSMAcdrA

This should work well for enemy phase

AMWts8D3-FZh-ptBnlSWIkGZP0RzCsIQ47zkVmoT

...Oh this map has stupid AI. I guess it wasn't made for just Conquest.

AMWts8DIlFMfaOEOJRelFwmewk0diJLYUpa_NvQC

Now the most important thing for next turn is to clear the path for

AMWts8D5ruxQvrtPgWfGPKQCc-sJj5BcSxkgx7-_

For Silas to recruit her daughter before she green units herself to death.

AMWts8BPpEp7cBomijh2EzmAEGXJj8BbKgELtuQg

...sigh.

AMWts8A7_UJi9Hgkotr_mNvKryyJwXt2v9Gb8u-w

And that is another unit I plan on using gotten, and I even intend on keeping her in the Cav line, although on a different path from Silas.

AMWts8BPl7AxC9TX3a6xnIPkWMdGjSpCNxANP_8Q

I do also pass Niles along to her too, as I have a bit of a plan for Sophie on this turn...

AMWts8B0mD8AH1s97U3SsUcDLrvOri0gebDg-1OZAMWts8DQMronrBuVL_J14sGaNwddK4KDAu64WmmYAMWts8BsyLRe2hDpClcrWZJ6XXzMLO4PnB1AgSZaAMWts8BCn0W-t1RycVmTGRjYw5Ok4kHjnNHDFKWh

We have a bit of cleanup to do first.

AMWts8AwGz2Gea7krABSccaOLBOice6rhCtB7Ge2

That way I can get her a defensive rally, that way she can

AMWts8C21TWTFHIV9YFDJPtd_6n4CYdl3dIK4Vd_

Promote where she can get some enemy phase action in.

AMWts8CrVpCv4WztoAzSv2iSqZlhDHVZFL6_mUlc

I am liking the look of her as a Paladin, and it makes for a fitting contrast with her father.

AMWts8CrOtYaTDlKl3Jna7TVqnmX7fLnMUXTTddo

This is probably a lost cause, but I do separate some of my troops in the lemming's direction, in case I think I can actually save the goobers.

AMWts8DCPmW5GmDf0kK5f7OMAN4-z984wCaxmd7a

We do end turn 2 with a very spread out crew

AMWts8DlKO8STFSxSwiKxR-yCGWz0wcvJQYb7PyT

And Sophie is showing up the enemy Paladins approaching her.

AMWts8AuGe4GXpflyZAzDYIdyuI7iaZtJMaDhoqi

Unfortunately an enemy healer undoes most of her work, but with a Lunge here

AMWts8AbhzOKJM2NGRtHWNy7i3FMdMYAh97DRHJy

I can pull this guy closer to my other troops while getting in some chi-

AMWts8AaFz6QEQwwzyPMxzWs-0suV-CNFVwty19t

or he can luck into the kill and get a nice little levelup off of it.

AMWts8DmmU6jvawk8GwgKGWIHKJCt7WfKUBRtel-

Elise isn't close enough to heal, so she vulns up in preparation for her next bit of enemy phase action

AMWts8A6Z14Co34D_NZqxbU2jBQvReI9u0PA0b8Z

And lets keep this healer from undoing any of Sophie's work again.

AMWts8CSfJNsXn0fyT5o5OrM3amAAMFNo9iQp4tp

Sigh, this is a mistake, but I think I will try to save the Lemmings. I told myself at the start of the map that I would just let them die, but I just can't help myself.

AMWts8DJyOxqYI-mmjjOWHt4ZzcpI0PcT8FPasqs

This is probably overly cautious, but she needs the bronze bonus to get the Berserker's crit rate down to 0. I really regret not having a bronze knife for this map, as 1-2 range would be useful for countering t-

AMWts8AgpHN6qs9qrrtXTmUSAlwNrBeAdIEGXHWG

Oh, or the Sorcerer could just clog up the space enemies could use to attack Mozu at all, and just kill one of the lemmings instead. Fortunately you still get the best loot with one casualty.

AMWts8C0igZHw6Y_c8Fa4OQRMscGakwafrFKNkqY

The Lemmings have decided to move in a slightly less suicidal direction at least.

AMWts8CAYkxUFres9gc9w9wcHelNHvNOvHCoeMUa

Time to start dealing with the next group of enemies Sophie drew in

AMWts8Axx7KrtXBb0KlIbJCcIXYmAH0Co897Ljdx

And thanks to that passive damage from Savage blow there Sophie can kill one, despite another healer meddling in her work, speaking of which

AMWts8ChvUvWrWzBTjRhzPQ6JYtEY79Hn0O3Bxga

Her daddy once again kills the meddling healers, but this time its a case of bring your daughter to work day for the assist on the kill.

AMWts8DSepMjQa4bCyvE0wF4M8h7LjPL3qRiiVq5

With a fair number of troops between my two main positions, I can send a few, like TeeHee here, to help Sophie out by grabbing an easy kill. Although we have another front to cover in this little map

AMWts8DMxtrlx9rfobaqfAoZtPUVBaoV4GB6qiA2

First by rallying up Mozu from across the green units

AMWts8ADFMvHgraXV3P4TaFzUOYg0Oby-WhazUb3

To avoid some damage on the mage kill. Although Mozu has had the rather useful Ophelia trapped underneath her for a while

AMWts8Dww6Q4Y6Hk28F7ikajIYA2CpiowB-7LVgsAMWts8DOktlWeu63RSt-no1ViJ2on5-GRJ_y--ODAMWts8D58uXoa9PuM1ZILTDs0g-ohUy9iEuPqPsb

So I trade a more physically defensive pairup partner for her, while adding a defensive rally in preparation for the Berserker coming in

AMWts8BcOfCFGdwBZjvJRXK6E3iAK3vPZr42LpLT

And we get a fair number of our troops in the southern squad, as the enemies over here are rather dangerous

AMWts8B2kI-G5-rM_FJf4byLdqPi56BamTkb8hF_

Although that does not mean the north is going to be trivial either

AMWts8BQLL6ADoQEx0cT0S1jG6QMjug4268JTvuB

Mozu can take the hit if she has to

AMWts8BMJ0B6x_PihwFxhf3e89_Z626Tfk7TQjYb

Although these aggressive reinforcements complicate things.

AMWts8CNTKmPPu0mBqSN45KfwGQCYkuz991UFiDP

Although we can start by killing the injured Berzerker

AMWts8Bz9k3OTwZ3lpAlNdz6AAITiP8lT-A8H4nO

For a comfortable little levelup on Soleil.

AMWts8DUf_NRuEymqcu2xxfZz64fhUPUBNmM3J2V

Then we can trade her over to a more defensive weapon, while defense rallying her as well.

AMWts8AMIr6YmBbrup0WDNM0pYTPTN-6btbqRRxt

Back in the north, Sophie can continue her journey with another vulnerary chugging for healing

AMWts8BUiU1RJXKj1_Pr23_oGJun8wrSHT5sWSJ3

And I switched around her partner, and added in Rusty's buff for more safety against those hard hitting Berzerkers

AMWts8DHOchaVbOtmHQrF3M-QBQ6k_HJWuZoA52a

And I have prepared Soleil for a similar encounter

AMWts8AVOIV-jki6j3UYrTca25XQdc31rwKcPoQf

Uhhhhh...maybe I should have gave her a bronze sword instead. She is fine, she dodge it, counter killed it

AMWts8CXHfmU8LpcOzEmS8tqGc1WljhGmpDw7fZL

and got this great little defensive levelup off of it.

AMWts8Al_p4NLrnocRN7fn2ouZu5U1sh1R__sTo1

Meanwhile Soleil blocked the hit from her 'zerker with a full shield gauge, although I should have been more careful about those crit rates.

AMWts8BDWrE1XN7Nes2tl067mPGobYgdh4nC6mNY

Fortunately Niles has a forged Bronze Sword she could borrow for enemy phasing the next berzerker.

AMWts8C-QWdPZ_doVQxYlJ0pFybHZhbETGyDTU_SAMWts8AAlfcKxK2o0Y6b8v5Sd2uKkNwp1WxQwaJD

AMWts8CaZVdZHHnerMfKF4sjx7YLVgFwwkgTbeDt

This is a bit silly, but I need some more bodies in the north to delay the suicidal march of the lemmings for a few turns.

AMWts8AEbMiyScamxB08H84mcmbR_2VnhkTji_BH

Plus this should deal with all those Paladins coming in on enemy phase

AMWts8BYq3Y11SxXzTLP0M-u5_mk14hjrnWBclhW

Like so.

AMWts8BtmAfYFJOvUEgXzwYjv4K9jhj1QNc4eUd8

And she gets the kind of levelup that a slaughter like that

AMWts8ADH3V-YAt6KDcr2kP4ymy77j6E2rUsiNeH

And Sophie's enemy phase kill on the other Berseker proves much safer on this turn.

AMWts8DUlqjfyRBNK_EL5_YMP7VXLpnbG8qNud6p

As for the next turn, its Niles vulning up

AMWts8Bopg51F7w4gxQbwTLJtVzmZ2Uo4bfzg0ew

As we have to put a few of our troops into danger to stop the relentless suicidal march of the lemmings

AMWts8Dj5ZUO8xtTknszDjLMVqllzZc36YnlKAib

So many of Elise's levleups have been  from healing like this, and barring the random strength gain, its a very Elise levelup.

AMWts8AIdnEiKi48J2M5UGud0u7zQul0f3y94ozD

This is another more enemy phase turn, as we are pulling back a bit in the south, to get the Adventurers charge towards us in a better position to safely slaughter them.

AMWts8CXRld04q15JqKWjT9fPmpS1tMJD9UMWGDP

What a kill, as for the north

AMWts8BOD0rnvFW7xrltYM80v1VNuTLXUddaGevS

They did the most pointless thing they could, instead of having a archery duel with Niles. Now we have one Adventurer to deal with in the south

AMWts8DQosaGcYh8bYeAstA34-uFuSwDhuylz0gdAMWts8DM4EiC7NS4NBnHajpDb3UW-xiDKhERY7eL

Like so, and the Sorcerer right behind him

AMWts8DQtgSUb2c34WdKWmCPULoFKMUW-U28mGb_

Which Soleil kills for free thanks to the block gauge.

AMWts8Cr8l69dTt6uhl5Z9_xWei9gp0z37pE4TEJ

And Mozu can then grab the pairup, for some unnecessary precaution on enemy phase.

AMWts8BubZyjAgbg2lxnO44utBFOP65oLPZKHsN1

Meanwhile in the north, I arrange for this beautiful kill on the water walking Adventurer that decided to debuff himself on enemy phase.

AMWts8Al2JDuVQkFD5EM8hBipF4oYUCJhKTc5oq5

Alas, Niles is unimpressed.

AMWts8D7ORpuRocj799sP0oPXwxusndnlfQuG6XW

Unfortunately our actions in the north are merely delaying the lemmings, I don't quite have enough warm bodies to fully stop them, and I can't keep these delaying actions up forever. Really I have been taking my time in the south

AMWts8BmTjDv5gsT2WwU1jsHPLKnV2_6KG6ZL2Gx

But with this enemy phase kill under our belts

AMWts8ASkr0MyLBbmuKPacG8Xbh24M1ppIACwjL6

For a rather vicious Mozu levelup, we just have the imobile enemies, and one healer to deal wi-

AMWts8DtdCoafvzB3alnQKEHLXgIDBbKIC5XlaA2

...Huh, I don't think I have ever wait around on this chapter long enough to see these guys show up. To be fair I don't have to deal with all the enemies on the map, I can just go for the boss kill and finish things...although, perhaps I can...Well lets deal with the two stationary enemies in the south first

AMWts8Ap-Y3qsolj0y_Xxf2n_t_XmFnruHbY7rW_

With this attack first so that

.AMWts8C7pHXjejiqMU1PELzBRbymseWXdqSB_PeW

even if the berzerker crits it can't kill Soleil

AMWts8CPc-vuD4fGs6n9_KQpoV88Xpk0_xKnuP_W

So Odin can grab that kill

AMWts8AyMC9r9-lQ8b_emGyCHy_iQDm6Ingk5abc

And Velouria the other

AMWts8DdFxQ46QNjZgIc5VkhKlmNWAcWM21dfaXR

For a rather tanky levelup on her.

AMWts8A08vIXvaGZEEqe5kGHdNqRBFP_OF1x5YRl

I should be able to finish this next turn, with three of my fast moving troops heading to intercept the reinforcement Berserkers, Ophelia warping by the group that just took to island for some more assistance in the reinforcement kills, and Niles and Corrin staying in position to wipe out (and capture) the boss.

AMWts8BkWXWsgQeEtmNxWI29_jesSGJOafod2hWj

And we open that final turn with an extremely rare instance of Xander attacking something for this playthrough

AMWts8AvnsrSJaSRhkSLv6o79--Umi5ijyxP28vW

So Rusty can grab one kill

AMWts8Ait7QJ6rql-Mgi_HLq5oZHjjN3DAJ2Okfw

And Silas can grab another with the effective damage of the Axe Splitter

AMWts8CmBzCnmq3KpK6PBciHF-BnOGRJJElCOUVt

For a strength levelup

But the most beautiful maneuver is yet to come

AMWts8CLPL1suA6KKykYcoULgXshqMkr-EtSmlYaAMWts8D7ek7mDLlSSaVC2A9bw2X_HgswrDWyBG5vAMWts8Bc0kjCGQe2ENugV6esdycsMqLXcoB27MCcAMWts8AxeIL2k-odnxB0d_wHRZSJwtBHonkZX7Tr

Into this utterly gorgeous Pairup-Warp-Switch-Transfer-Trade combo to get the exact damage kill on the last, higher level Berserker in the back.

AMWts8CqitC9KJJiOcZkQG_vQ6HeELnyoDMXCy7F

With a levelup that is just icing on the cake.

There is also a healer still around, so I can

AMWts8AMQgqWXAhw-mYkPlAsLEoEwEV5SAZxXdeJAMWts8A3JzNMLzSbfqtjqfr_8MyMYsvdzEfU_yDs

Grab this solid little levelup on the chip

AMWts8AC5NpXjCkEpOa_9LiKNzQTJ7sI--HoyMYeAMWts8CkRxq9kGVukBkKvPmZZndPjh4v0UBmnymg

And this defenisve levelup on the kill, just leaving the boss

AMWts8Br4laP4wnZdCcvCW6Lq2P78xmhdQDITzhN

This should be enough to be 100% certain that Nichol will be either captured by Niles, or killed by Sophie if he manages to miss

AMWts8DK56nfAetWNHggpY_wMVCvn5UBDSlW4tTn

Unless TeeHee just crit kills him herself.

AMWts8CM8aUooG_esVaXhdVQWV197SLt9Axf727ZAMWts8CbhHRhs1JRkI9vLCFQKh3p1Ks2LxRbPzpx

It is kinda silly that such a cartoonishly evil character is recruitable in any way really.

AMWts8Cxmi5bjTmgfmMwOegMgQJFICHLiYDvcjPS

TeeHee seems to have simply decided she will be a mixed attacker with those stats on her.

AMWts8BoDXehVXqcgbfaV7Ox05FW19nxxKEWcbfr

I may have dragged this chapter out a bit too long all things considered.

AMWts8ATtKTozaQKAoK6P5xusFu0plsvCPjz3SXm

That is what happens when you go from being a green unit to a blue one 😛

Now I grabbed Sophie to replace a unit which I have been begrudgingly bring along, but just can't bring myself to seriously use, Xander

AMWts8BMCpZAEK4zYkT3RGrZip1phmN-wuHnMZzo

Don't worry girl, you don't have to surpass Xander at all, just be a unit that I find palatable enough to use, speaking of which, the next child will be gotten for similar reasons...

AMWts8ABmfxITd78uyQhSlEBczrlGMk6aPD8Y9ZSAMWts8Dgk4hqDOxzwbdvpLz2vjh_P_iLm50oHKxy

Oh this poor girl, her hair isn't even that long to begin with...

AMWts8CvcDpik7EpPX-52SPzJUMwCumlR5oeWGAuAMWts8ChbHTKFA2oV83P6w4X3Tnn1dG9ZqFhIWH-

I did also get all the nice loot from keeping enough green units alive, but I doubt I will end up using any of them anyway...

I will have another paralogue to upload soon enough, one which did not go as well in my opinion...

On 2/22/2023 at 6:20 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

lJbhXWB.png

Lol

At least he don't got Gamble.

LOL

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AMWts8CSfJNsXn0fyT5o5OrM3amAAMFNo9iQp4tp

Sigh, this is a mistake, but I think I will try to save the Lemmings. I told myself at the start of the map that I would just let them die, but I just can't help myself.

Elementary, my dear Fang, it was GREED that got him.

....Not really, since nothing bad came of it.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

This was an unlucky break as chef, but I am going to try something sneaky, he tends to make revolting meals that penalize the stats you "plan" on getting from the meal, but instead get a +1 to something else, so I made a meal with the stats I least want for this map,

AMWts8DK0pYgAWlPxbWKmqqkYCa82Te7An5st2GT

And I lucked into the stat I most want in an ironman like this.

Meanwhile when it goes wrong in Engage you're staring at -2 to all stats.

Well, least it worked well enough for you.

AMWts8Dzuo1gQnDOPf0jDOqC50ePOwkMSYJ5rbB4

Ah yes, road toll are real banditry 😛

The tolls are really getting expensive huh?

I can pull this guy closer to my other troops while getting in some chi-

AMWts8AaFz6QEQwwzyPMxzWs-0suV-CNFVwty19t

or he can luck into the kill and get a nice little levelup off of it.

Good old Rusty, taking kills for himself.

AMWts8AgpHN6qs9qrrtXTmUSAlwNrBeAdIEGXHWG

Oh, or the Sorcerer could just clog up the space enemies could use to attack Mozu at all, and just kill one of the lemmings instead. Fortunately you still get the best loot with one casualty.

RIP random villager, you could have been not a lemming.

AMWts8CXHfmU8LpcOzEmS8tqGc1WljhGmpDw7fZL

and got this great little defensive levelup off of it.

Can't complain about those stats can she?

...Huh, I don't think I have ever wait around on this chapter long enough to see these guys show up. To be fair I don't have to deal with all the enemies on the map, I can just go for the boss kill and finish things...although, perhaps I can...Well lets deal with the two stationary enemies in the south first

Yeah, never seen these either in any runs I've pulled off, never manage to corral the villagers to risk it.

And Silas can grab another with the effective damage of the Axe Splitter

AMWts8CmBzCnmq3KpK6PBciHF-BnOGRJJElCOUVt

For a strength levelup

But the most beautiful maneuver is yet to come

AMWts8CLPL1suA6KKykYcoULgXshqMkr-EtSmlYaAMWts8D7ek7mDLlSSaVC2A9bw2X_HgswrDWyBG5vAMWts8Bc0kjCGQe2ENugV6esdycsMqLXcoB27MCcAMWts8AxeIL2k-odnxB0d_wHRZSJwtBHonkZX7Tr

Into this utterly gorgeous Pairup-Warp-Switch-Transfer-Trade combo to get the exact damage kill on the last, higher level Berserker in the back.

AMWts8CqitC9KJJiOcZkQG_vQ6HeELnyoDMXCy7F

With a levelup that is just icing on the cake.

This play, I like it:

https://media.tenor.com/yUocomsleygAAAAC/clapping-hands.gif

This should be enough to be 100% certain that Nichol will be either captured by Niles, or killed by Sophie if he manages to miss

AMWts8DK56nfAetWNHggpY_wMVCvn5UBDSlW4tTn

Unless TeeHee just crit kills him herself.

RIP another warm body option.

(This guy is considered free across routes right?

Don't worry girl, you don't have to surpass Xander at all, just be a unit that I find palatable enough to use

Xander, you have been benched.

I will have another paralogue to upload soon enough, one which did not go as well in my opinion...

That's gonna be a yikes from me.

Time for a very undeserved never punished chapter

Spoiler

And I decided to get TeeHee!Nina as my second child

AMWts8BpSytcORauWX-5AOZoyzUvAQxnt8Yi-7iTAMWts8BrD5Tufj556tIeGRtOAlb7XKeRn7Yw4q1g

And I went with the double defensive meal. Honestly, it has simply became a habit to go with defensive meals, but there were enough points in this map where I was looking for 1 more damage, that going for a more offensive meal might be something I should consider more, but this time around the bit of extra defense probably saved me from my own blunder

AMWts8C_ajCCPxYooJwCPlNugzuNR2W5ObYNvqE4

And we are working with a rich asshat, who isn't even subtle about the fact that he wants us to protect stuff he stole from other people. Also this line makes me think of the classic "it belongs in a museum" quote.

AMWts8DR-P1PcoKfdWQAPttBiV3CkWnsq-uZKTrg

Not only is this a clear takes a thief moment, but we can also just steal from the guy ourselves.

AMWts8A1BrbAaDNRvWtT6xOYV5hb2K683qUAqEFS

This comment comes off especially strange knowing he is about to catch his own daughter, although he might have had to clean her diapers before.

AMWts8BXsCHHnbNdwl8lMDlmh0aEuk3Usu7Xuwhx

Must these paralogues always call into question the competency of the unit I am about to recruit?

AMWts8BHh0GU-QXRxQ1PR3LOuFhAHzR6RrL6jfwO

Cue the sitcom laugh track.

AMWts8C0n03XhTQfHoiUDCW2zvC1Bq_ZzHHnGY7I

It is funny to finally get a paralogue that points out how negligent putting your kids in the hyperbolic baby chambers is.

AMWts8DLHmdPMwNijzgFp-R8HEUHYBMiWfZ3MnQIAMWts8DUVLpeYtQvn8H1oxBh-jxQ6cd0QEpi2GDu

Nina has become a Robin Hood figure, leading her own Merry Men in the act of righteous thievery.

AMWts8B02tSV4FuyPyLMiIUcyKFgEnylmzytFQjv

Tragically the chapter requires we help him exact this bit of corporal database on poor Nina here.

AMWts8DplLiT6eiIMGGtUEIeTxFxy5TbLn_PNA2x

I do love the term burgle, even if the plan is a simple smash and grab at this point.

AMWts8CjL5VNcWi8C0zEhi65kMVEPGv-9kyhNcTw

Alas here is the scary little fail condition we have, for the first stretch I have to press in to catch her.

AMWts8B8wh_gXvn6MLjfddDBjMjV9YhX1vViu1Vu

And the first step is to freeze her in place to make that easier

AMWts8ClQoaXp8-LvO40oYpVjkzlz2Zkt1XpXsnq

And the open the door to get at her.

AMWts8DSzUDYCu1gcj7bTUvO9GbaddoZKjeEVCJu

And then setup a defensive line so that Niles and Elise don't get obliterated, and the fact I needed to warp to finish said defensive line is a bit of a hint that my first turn wasn't well thought out overall

AMWts8AfJnsn8fkzlwvao2mCw68J9K3XF6UrUmnc

I thought I was so clever transfering Ophelia over here, but I missed

AMWts8BT4dSUA_hwCjkf6veAJ5vN8cjhjvhaxoMO

That terrain would prevent her father from transfer-separating her away.

Although that wasn't where things almost went so wrong, it was with the part of the plan where Mozu would thin out the archers to the east. A good plan in theory, but I did all my numbers with the idea that she would have a defense rally, which I then forgot to actually do. What makes it feel especially embarrassing is that a pairup would have also made her survival certain, but

AMWts8CaWVZUyhZyTi8esY5L9M_-Og0r-f0P2NmQ

She got the dodges she needed to survive anyway. I probably should have grabbed a few more enemy phase shots, as Sophie also lucked into a critical kill on one of the heroes on enemy phase

AMWts8BIQf_5-VWY6Rp30ahTzE1loPMJX4b85ZwY

And I was flabbergast by my own recklessness enough that I didn't grab a shot of Sophie killing one on enemy phase, but did with the nice little levelup she got from the kill, but the important thing was to clear the way for

AMWts8CGRFS21Z8295xJVfa3PnnT5pWx7y1yufKjAMWts8D1a4xfmk3C4948SYhcR8znmBuoqOfCCTbf

Me to then clear out this general with magic attack, whom is blocking my path to Nina

AMWts8CBouS2lir0fzQHA7ig9PyOPA2qlHtCt0bp

Also TeeHee gets a solid little levelup from the kill there as well. But back to me almost bungling this map

AMWts8BWzCtVHIlAq-OVFUd-P_dT8AalXfn2gMS1

Here I thought this transfer here was so clever, getting some extra defense he doesn't actually need for enemy phase, without realizing

AMWts8CPFHD9YRQyorh4Opwh3GoaUtPWUkgA6HD_

That the bit of speed he got from the Ophelia pairup was what let him double, meaning I now have to rely on this far less reliable Raider Yumi, instead of the 100 accuracy options I had before. I think I can fix a miss here with a freeze use (as Nina living long enough to debuff Niles could be disastrous), so I go for it

AMWts8DbtwaIQCFiCSI0PNdG33X7jMFTgFdwVZU5

Again I luck into an entirely undeserved never punished here by getting both hits, and a dodge to boot. So Niles manages to spank his misbehaving daughter.

On a more serious note, with that task done, a bit of weight lifts off my shoulder, as the rest of the map is just gravy.

AMWts8C07zgE2aKtkTULyZyGInJO52V3JCn9ZAgrAMWts8BZDr6Vie8jh3yibjVS3uNRVZMA4RQdGCVf

Now to clear out the remaining Heroes

AMWts8A0fYsazHBv8l7shoOamikoqeGc8IZoxVbP

...And Mozu gets an uncomfortable kill here.

AMWts8CCL_CsnI4xTkSGIG0xsGLsT9oDIFSVHdop

She is going to need the health for latter, as Mozu is really good at dealing with the enemy bow wielders on this map.

AMWts8CSVpNyNb396b0glw7VZ9X-OTuGIt5JWv2Z

Now Niles has to face fire from

AMWts8DI-g0TT4-gm00Am_aNsM4__5wORng8WTdlAMWts8AqNfN6Kw4KxC98PZEOi4s24HEmqufU2MUm

These two Adventurers on enemy phase, so lets deal with them first

AMWts8BbIgevLfmaaF2QfVznprK3qBdQaznUMw2wAMWts8AGXOSyRfKGm5AdBcpDqUGAGsIobyXemRWL

Like so.

AMWts8CiaRSnf-PynoDVcIxn6QW69qT6PGW-pxGW

Mozu is way too effective at solving large sections of this map, as she is clearing out more of the eastern foes, with a bit of help from Soleil just in case.

AMWts8CzbGujKRmbX4mZJ9jv7eMTeGFZr0DeBoUe

I do also take advantage of the full guard gauge Niles got to draw in

AMWts8AkjjIyRZzNQJJ0olEhpokiOsDzB3lsij57

This hard hitting Berzerker, and the two Generals moved with him, so I have a few enemies to deal with again.

AMWts8D6_Rp9NkwK78FmzhPIPf59eW4jIizWx88HAMWts8ACe2fwakaGkLzQ-xZffm6ODZJLSAMQbwth

And Mozu gets a nice little levelup from the enemy phase mage kill here.

AMWts8CsQ1R7xeOlGDAs_RvYDUNM8zl3HurNMNdT

Now to deal with the remaining forces in the center, first with this nice little Lightning use to cancel out this General's wary fighter skill for one kill

AMWts8AsCemPPBtAFKgTWlDPb3BSiDvsOEGkGBbV

And I cripple the other with her father

AMWts8Dg79-S00MbObzwvp0IHVSAG68bHKJTeOyQ

Glad I dealt with this guy mostly on enemy phase, although

AMWts8BC-EZEcZyUOopT6enovtAptcwZ5pwKugct

Taking him out from range isn't that hard to manage either.

AMWts8CJuRDDO9OpgnFcGLmB4__O4-pIkUbpXuQD

That takes care of the center, so Niles and Mozu can work on opening some "doors" for us.

AMWts8BfMJ-dHozIFI9vbSamCWe2me8dsGGsLyLT

And thanks to Mozu's full gauge it is safe to do despite the General at the door.

AMWts8B1KltSroY6vhidMlpsLbcJFEGM9abrP1TyAMWts8BDmXNyMDGcIRPawGLnucekjullCHNP3xLWAMWts8Cn5GBxonbBbogEqohYleH-Ntk-_fcxF5r0

And now the enemy have reached this mansion's loot. I still have a chance to kill it off of them though, but I might have to get a bit clever to nab it all.

AMWts8A91xI2-Dj0iPup_eibfyTSrjcXMHnGnig0

Also Mozu damaged this General just enough for this perfect damage kill here, although much to my minor frustration

AMWts8BqlgSPCjpb-UzV9gXXD89MMlgAJN04Id-sAMWts8B7gb-60XWx00WSU1lxMbLkWJbW7lVWEOdt

Mozu is exactly 1 strength shy of killing the one that grabbed the partner seal without a strength rally.

AMWts8DK6BpP_vHKBGc1J-6gOZI7WWRXwuXC719w

This is a little sneaky, but I have a plan for getting the shining bow, if I can just bait the sorcerer one space down...

AMWts8AZFHj6Ym5tfUImtn6fRSejpLWjrzNQsAje

We also do some stealing of our own while we are at it.

AMWts8DSdPg5-HuBrk30VagSeZ_TWHFMCENakC5C

Although I don't manage the rest of my forces as well, but I think I will wait til next turn to explain why.

AMWts8D5VUFCqpQGh7XuU4gKqZIswhATPOuvkl7q

Fortunately the Sorcerer takes the bait, which will let us get the Shining bow, as I can now

AMWts8Bd8NvaWXfw1NrlqZRw-CWBzz0AOZubJRjs

Use him to lunge through a wall in position to get the warp kill on the one carrying the shining bow, the issue is that now is when I made the uncomfortable realization that the two units I could feasibly get the kill on him both need a Strength rally to pull it off, and while I moved Ophelia close to the Niles option

AMWts8BgpfiWPxz9CcElwM7VwDHkY8wl5FYc5vSW

Velouria is only really close enough to buff the Mozu option, so instead I have to make this

AMWts8D2eSkZJlE4IQ4FHVGWSY7rh--q14fjOBxHAMWts8CzT5gH7VfeD05fmcNkPBR6CToEQ0pa5_4SAMWts8BKlwihDTyPxHf59gTpYYWGLsJk2URE52oE

Just comically long transfer chain to get Mozu onto Ophelia

AMWts8BTDuVJmCsqYv3oVt5AnyaSRetSXx1XlUpIAMWts8AGmSvrkh4FC0KuBx0LcXa_4yuvgmxQMPYL

To then pull off the warp-switch-kill to secure the Shining Bow. Admittedly the reinforcements that appeared on the stars south of here worry me a little, but that is why I sent TeeHee along with the Beruka lunge maneuver.

AMWts8DJqRCqLHMtORCJYRAvMBa9nX00NxAYtW-H

Now I am sending most of my forces after the last bit of loot in the east. There is a mage that basically gets a free attack on us, but I am not all that worried

AMWts8CTWlN8JSV7JAr43LSUCfIh-H8IA_c01E9M

As he was always too weak to kill itself on Mozu before, and I was committed to taking the hit with someone basically from the beginning of the turn.

Although the first thing to deal with on next turn is the paired reinforcement in the east,

AMWts8Aitzb3e8qZFAxGcXRM6lOU8rt3D5QHSRHaAMWts8ApibAXulmW-wOzTb7_y5dlN9yHk7MW_XSP

But the kids have got this dealt with, no problem.

AMWts8A4AyjoNEuw1xAFRhnvpDoWproo315v3D-g

That takes care of the Sorcerer as well

AMWts8BGucDtdibFH9YYgeV-WkBU6k8UwxCRKVDl

Although he obviously needs a good round of healing after that counter.

AMWts8CIIdglyOZmEUzaDl4L_ESKgT-T52eZ8q5C

The forces in the east are pressing in to intercept the last bit of loot, and those in the west are pulling back separating Beruka and TeeHee for more action while taking advantage

AMWts8DUB34Np-m5EtMrVqL438nIzkXD8qsJ_VT_

of a full guard gauge to get a solid little magic damage enemy phase hit.

AMWts8DIK_LFlcR3ZcfbSuu-Lrylrl1PwpnWwUMk

That lets me finish off the General half with TeeHee

AMWts8CxE625_t0BCZLo7i_bEMXySNb7-oLEX4Pw

And kill off the whole Berserker half with Beruka's Handaxe, and a classic Lightning attack stance hit from Ophelia.

AMWts8CetQSLTZG3-LMMYzvWA0eZm0V3VIwSWwfW

Back in the east, Silas catces a ride with Rusty to...just miss the kill here

AMWts8A6aaGaElEG2I4V8EK3lQsdr7CwUlYpFDAO

But Silas can pick up the slack, and then

AMWts8CiyPnjQO9FIxq3qhCVR4hdQcM2UD5SKlp0

I can overextend myself a little with an awkward attempt to warp kill the last loot carrier. Mozu is one strength short of the kill, Ophelia is one magic short of the kill with her strongest weapons (or if she transfers to Rusty there one speed shy of the kill, but I was watching for that mistake this time), and while I could try for two chances at a 48 crit, I decide to play it a little safer, as the defense bonus on the Horse Spirit makes it certain that she can take an enemy phase hit as well

AMWts8CgNNYH74atVV8ICR6i29yY5XRFjsRoLwGv

Or that could happen.

AMWts8DT0sd6e6dz9LkuvZWop7Uig42-gLwMyJux

If only she had that extra magic a moment ago.

AMWts8AUQcn6laHRZq-JXwHpXBnp8_U1TFgF6cUk

And that gets me the last little bit of loot from the map.

AMWts8C085lUROADKGBr9LSCoWwbPinEhE8fPq2s

Now the enemies in the east are all wiped out, and the enemies in the west are making a run for the exit, and I decide to just let them flee.

AMWts8BdSxRidK3nKI3ajnHBoUAxHP29W8WtBhjDAMWts8AWUn4InD0eoMFMQwXDH4KBkP_8GnddSFoV

And just in case I use a few turns to

AMWts8AljZkCQI7goYzQgvNTe4TBoVuF77CGV5ozAMWts8ApXe7XKI17UJAg5wN8TJh5T6R1oKnTT8Zp

Warp my people out of that half of the map entirely.

AMWts8AmcDhH1_RSffBWrsYlg0WMjWrrsHS_wp-k

And after a turn or two more of waiting we have a victory from them fleeing the map.

AMWts8BJdKuoDOe2m7jBypv5sGmGDBJs-MMG_lxtAMWts8Dby0F9YvkcjZlrbRtF7PqSefIZDPkROJVv

Its funny that she is the first kid I grabbed that emphasizes this hangup, as by all right, all of them really should have it. These kids were mostly abandoned, and had to make their own life.

AMWts8AhcKzPyBoG2yDYI0uahPj1CZE3-4gveotq

And in the process you suffocated her chance of growth, until she made her escape.

AMWts8Br5rZJdYvUFcAesF_8FuLS1qXmKkpUCu0n

Although I can understand the trauma that led to this...for Niles at least.

AMWts8Bf4EGjfEwTKeW8yCUL4CkbAUHc9UoB4CUG

Like most of the wealthy, they make that wealth by stomping all over other people

AMWts8C3CfULVZOdfeK39tbnxK0PRhVvYd-FaNlfAMWts8BazjtHZSvynIPMnczk-RLDfy--HjLd71wb

And lucky for us this is a video game where such villainy is punished.

AMWts8Cj-TtKfDxqao0SJKmJoPMRLgSlEvNHPKih

Oh right, its time to introduce Nina's quirk

AMWts8BEyHekBWY2VzB6zMRKer-KGQ1qT03FCS-O

Her little real life Yaoi fetish...

AMWts8CdEysTHwvUMip9lTsnAnBwB5FKn5T9UdkG

And she deserves to go to horny jail for it.

AMWts8DYO0ssDQIL7e846Gvg31gugnvIG9SqVcRj

I do decide to send her the path of the Adventurer, to theoretically replace Shura. To be fair, I probably should just use Shura, but I just haven't been, so I figured the new face might encourage me a bit more to use my Adventurer a bit more.

That takes care of the paralogues, but I haven't gotten around to doing chapter 20 yet, as the wind mechanic always ends up annoying me.

On 3/12/2023 at 2:10 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

AMWts8A1BrbAaDNRvWtT6xOYV5hb2K683qUAqEFS

This comment comes off especially strange knowing he is about to catch his own daughter, although he might have had to clean her diapers before.

He's just insulting them.

That is a funny coincidence in this case, if a bit unsanitary.

AMWts8BXsCHHnbNdwl8lMDlmh0aEuk3Usu7Xuwhx

Must these paralogues always call into question the competency of the unit I am about to recruit?

Yes.

This game is patronising to children.

Although that wasn't where things almost went so wrong, it was with the part of the plan where Mozu would thin out the archers to the east. A good plan in theory, but I did all my numbers with the idea that she would have a defense rally, which I then forgot to actually do. What makes it feel especially embarrassing is that a pairup would have also made her survival certain, but

AMWts8CaWVZUyhZyTi8esY5L9M_-Og0r-f0P2NmQ

She got the dodges she needed to survive anyway. I probably should have grabbed a few more enemy phase shots, as Sophie also lucked into a critical kill on one of the heroes on enemy phase

This should not have worked, but hey, least it did.

AMWts8D1a4xfmk3C4948SYhcR8znmBuoqOfCCTbf

Me to then clear out this general with magic attack, whom is blocking my path to Nina

I get why you don't, but I personally think this is a great capture option, .

AMWts8AGmSvrkh4FC0KuBx0LcXa_4yuvgmxQMPYL

To then pull off the warp-switch-kill to secure the Shining Bow. Admittedly the reinforcements that appeared on the stars south of here worry me a little, but that is why I sent TeeHee along with the Beruka lunge maneuver.

The trainser daisy chain to warp here, well played.

AMWts8AmcDhH1_RSffBWrsYlg0WMjWrrsHS_wp-k

And after a turn or two more of waiting we have a victory from them fleeing the map.

Finally, a true rout map!

AMWts8CdEysTHwvUMip9lTsnAnBwB5FKn5T9UdkG

And she deserves to go to horny jail for it.

Let the dog do it:

bonk-anime.gif

On 3/11/2023 at 10:06 AM, Punished Dayni said:

RIP another warm body option.

(This guy is considered free across routes right?

Yeah, I need to get back in the habit of collecting warm bodies like that just in case.

On 3/13/2023 at 3:50 PM, Punished Dayni said:

Yes.

This game is patronising to children.

Well when you put it that way, it makes me sounds like the unreasonable one for deploying children...

I get why you don't, but I personally think this is a great capture option, .

He really is a great capture option, but I both wasn't thinking about it at the time, and it would have been difficult to pull off.

Finally, a true rout map!

It is kinda funny that it is.

Let the dog do it:

bonk-anime.gif

Thanks for the expert doggo assist on that one.

Also I have completed chapter 20 with no casualties, will get to getting the write up done in a day or two.

Time for Fuga's wild ride, and it is a bit of a long one...

Spoiler

AMWts8AVbtQS9sA9H8xuR5EdBtMFmPln7mUCcOqD

So I decided to do something a little funky here, and use a Partner Seal on Niles to go into Kinshi Knight. These next two chapters are particularly good for fliers, and getting Air Superiority on a bow user before chapter 24 would be funny, but I do not intend to keep him in Kinshi forever, as I want to also grab Shuriken Breaker before chapter 25 as well, and getting out of Kinshi before 24 makes a bit of sense, that way he can more safely deal with enemy Kinshi. I also decide to counter the decrease in strength that comes with the class change using a strength tonic on every chapter I still have him in this class.

AMWts8B6PbOu8q5qvx00u6aC-jA49HqmJ6QA_d8aAMWts8D1mA6zRasuFicz93kN9KRfAPNt43aoBuhV

I do also decide to go with a mix of offense, and defense with the meal, and the flair is an interesting touch overall. I do also use a speed tonic on anyone that could theoretically be doubled by enemies on this map.

AMWts8DglXdU4eE6_juV51y1pvKmQJ1bbd45tWgBAMWts8DhlTwtFASNhvt71az27FPR_tP8W2c5WWx6

I hate to break it you Elise, but not allowing either army pass through your sovereign territory, is definitely the thing to do if you are committed to neutrality.

AMWts8D2DN7uTMhU2IvSajc43yjpWEfdoQ47-JbO'

That must have been really awkward, and I really don't see how that would have worked. Like what was she going the whole nation...

AMWts8AnycAGNv8Hts-R1S3Rg3k_OOt5p_JFQDXR

:facepalm:

AMWts8DVfNNspcY-EYJIaes9dVG_g9Y8Pl1EiSv-

Honestly, we are lucky they stayed neutral to begin with, seeing how much effort Iago made to ruin Nohrian relations with this place.

AMWts8BS5sIyQ4d8GiUIEPc6FjSAkp1O0LzoDvzj

Ah yes, TeeHee's form of peace. We will probably kill them all.

AMWts8D-t6axXiB2v60GyqxcnelyFTZpKkCu85UU

Luckily we are an oddity.

AMWts8A1XBxODtxgy8W9iuTHNTVYnj_jLl_Kd57S

Although we do have to move to the map of wild winds, which can take a while if you try fighting the winds.

AMWts8CwHncxW4RiiWSvbiwYINULo7D78tNxg3Yw

And much like  Fate's writing they actually mean Fuga is going tell us some vital information about the blade in my grasp

AMWts8DSceufe9ZJKw0OPb7lWB6FIr4Ywx3DmgWh

~

AMWts8CUnTflL78lped7EE2NIT6P9WXmBRtch2uGAMWts8Ck8IjWolJxZ0CyqTgAffFfzzSh2bwh2jc7

It is interesting what this implies about the politics of the Wind Tribe, that while Fuga is the leader of the Wind Tribe, there are enough check and balances in the system that his personal feeling about the Hoshidan royals doesn't supersede the best interests of the tribe as a whole.

AMWts8CvZL-8oLfbnKWkaElLzXdY5VzD7EOEC_-0

It is a shame that Fate is one of the Fire Emblem games to cowardly to just say Fire Emblem...

AMWts8CPMU9tc50npm80zVL9u29pcP9qL-OAmbkW

And of course the test involves combat where we try to deal nonlethal damage

AMWts8BxgaQu7ydbm_uDnR2_61c9h7-sIK1It-sh

And they are totally trying to kill us.

AMWts8DwZ64ndcqVN8OhVhUkxNQP6lHaamI00pHy

It really is Leo...well lets get on with it then...

or I guess there is still a little more talking to get through

AMWts8A2N5Dkuwusjp2fYuwHw4DO1OjhBjxDQ6U5

And sorry to disappoint you Fuga, but those two have been benched for a while now.

AMWts8BG_16lbDBrWGBf2fzIhre7c2mGowOw-ZbV

Oh for the love of...Stop flirting with the shota TeeHee, we have a battle to win, with our own children to fight for us.

AMWts8BMrU6p0WcLlgnezHVHbBUpykJ2XJMQu0GW

I really thought I got enough kids that I could avoide deploying both Xander, and Shura, but I still had room for Shura, and an extra lock touch unit, and staff bot is useful, so he still gets deployed.

AMWts8DyFQ6GwW7NY-Te3s8KOVQNd2hmxQv1z8to

Now this map has the major gimmick of the winds, and it is a gimmick I have

Now I did a minor screw up almost immediately, but it is also the least dangerous of screw up to do. I set up all my plans for enemy phase, and ended turn then and there, moronically not moving a fair chunk of my army, or catching an image, but

AMWts8BLmhPm35pQO57lOLJTu1_u3rEPlNMU3QYv

Part of that plan was to enemy phase one of the spearman to the east with Rusty to prevent an enemy seal skill

AMWts8C94sCDVYUBgSgsZbo1TRm0TSSy1LkO-H0Q

And get Nina an enemy phase kill on one of the mages in the west. Mozu was also tempting one of the mages more in the middle, but they didn't take the bait.

AMWts8Cf_pvrVLfYyw7tCefwqT70KOcbvsri9fPP

And we open turn two to the minor annoyances the winds have caused us.

AMWts8B6-wKkTT-I4JLTinKItif8BQzJ5e6sDRZO

One important thing to point out for this map is that I am actively trying to get Elise's tome rank up to C rank before next map, that way I have a second lightning user for the endless staircase. I am also trying to do so in a way that doesn't feed her any kills, so expect her to randomly chip, and participate in attack stance hits randomly throughout this map. Now Elise did have her defense sealed in this attack, but if she ever had to use that stat she would be dead anyway, so no big loss

AMWts8CEt1Gb8BCkj3oZlmL0Ffz0AIVO0Wyamd_L

In a similar fashion I don't worry about Rusty getting Strength sealed here, as his best attack action have become magic hits (especially with the Bolt Axe).

AMWts8BKJMy7clcpRNCbt9Uc6y4nkU1fLVmJa7lx

And Beruka gets the kill on the poor chipped thing.

AMWts8Ckl8pivGmBVFZJEHECMAam295U4QcD3qUp

For a rather underwhelming levelup, for a three stat levelup.

AMWts8CazLsqh5-5U8KkYJLqha3Yv_Fcuypl1xeg

I am also actively trying to get Nina leveled up as well on this map (and Veloura did Strength rally her to assist in that), as her not being available for her own paralogue leaves her slightly behind the rest of my crew's level curve.

AMWts8BY6lBUGJFY4dNluMRSjcjsan746Be2z1-jAMWts8Cn-796NLG4Yj6BEF8nHa1V3lwYlVt4xPf1

And I tried to feed Nina some easy attack stance chip exp here, while getting Niles a kill, but

AMWts8AJLUS8jT5rsC1eZOERg7pOTD6NNtCaY_L1

He had a miss, so Ophelia gets to clean up after him.

AMWts8AT0YXvBjB5Mu1edMC8wMWGvwj5eKjm0FYv

Now I was tempted to go for the kill on the last Spearman with the folks in the center, but it was a bit tricky to set it up, and it was safer to just let him chip and debuff one of the Wyverns instead. I have also been careful with the folks in the west to make sure the winds don't push them too far. As you can tell, at this point, I am still fighting the winds, and have yet to truly take flight upon it...but I am getting ahead of myself.

AMWts8DBP5FKNqEFAuVE69ZLry28qbzn6TTVKGAe

Beruka has enough defense that the defense deal isn't the worst thing in the world.

AMWts8Bt6k48WI2oU2HvZM_F4cNpioG7DWnTKFzI

The lengths I am going through to get Elise some tome rank without kills.

AMWts8AHP3d6CLxb6r34xbnM1oSClRR_imLfNCzD

But Rusty sure gets a great levelup from the effort.

AMWts8D2RwE4eN_pqRu-5i3mnctEeFq-EqUnjs7N

And Elise gets another skill levelup healing up Beruka from her chip damage, just in case.

AMWts8Dkjv6etAP2c8ZaTY924bGoidzzIkxLrbKu

But it is time for the rest of my army to take flight, to get the drop on those mage north of us

AMWts8DKGhrZm5pnsh1sN6FDdbOZqGxS-zsUGMcK

But things can never be simple, and our foes try to clip our wings with fear. Not only have reinforcements come from behind, but

AMWts8CgBMWlNXsYsmQx7YQzEbZmUj301wL7Z49v

True flyers now threaten our assault of the center...but this wont stop us.

AMWts8AAkDvfZ_h0eOqiX9HeGbEUZj2Qdh4DRwWw

As we can kill them with a functional defensive line intact

AMWts8Dq6VmbBWwrGvHwL6iRmBaQJne2wx-hwnQJ

Although I will need a shelter to protect Nina here, although an untimely low odds miss, and low odds crit would be awkward...

AMWts8B2eLd03eoACpPC92Aryf9jkfzRZs8Lx16V

And Nina makes it clear that she wants to kill our foes with that kinda levelup

AMWts8B-Jmuz5A29dcqcj2nB4FVQwJYJm0iYFciY

This is a little awkward, as when I thought I wasn't going to deploy Shura again, I had him put all his stuff in the convoy, and forgot I had to have him manually equip weapons again, so Niles gets no attack stance here, and I hate to burden Niles with a strength debuff, but I need this chip

AMWts8C09d4Uheuex6QHfzAWBpWLUMFCwV3I3cNH

To get the kill here with the potentially defensive Velouria

AMWts8D9IqbyLIOoLVlNyKm9hqtqhfAV4ZhFFjhc

And its Silas that levels with the attack stance hit, for a nice bit of extra defense.

AMWts8DpWgz3eDYHO4BPzNW6wPX2DpdlFKUiqZlM

And before I forget, I trade Velouria back to the defensive rune, and shelter Nina to safety, completing our defensive line. I do also have some of those reinforcements from the rear to deal with

AMWts8Al33Q1YLSfMgjaudz2MLRs2EO_hhs6c1K_

And I can start with using Beruka's wing to get some nice tome rank on Elise

AMWts8ApcO1ODVpy_1cFYGwfsYKx19sTP3S-G_q8

And setup the Rusty kill. Heck the Elise miss resulted in her getting an extra bit of tome rank out of this mess.

AMWts8DYs-UNX94rKUlj-DWa6Nv_dLksAiUTcB9A

And I get Soleil in position so that they can get the kill without worrying about debuffs.

AMWts8C0qB3zkahzXJrnWcAQ4HwNs7leuXGMwqbE

So ends an eventful turn, but fortunately the winds are pushing those left behind to catch up with the rest of us.

AMWts8DBGAq9RMewsi9J3Sv0n6jN0pv_5kvTXMXY

And the flyers can't break our lines, but that does mean we have to deal with them now

AMWts8DbDzL6sJDyeE8myGycTYnbo_TFR4X5Ti6yAMWts8AOcJ9EPSwzTbGokEcGp3dhyW_3K38LM2qvAMWts8DfCz7B4vguc4Thyx_47LnfVqx32Kf9j0K8

Which is no problem with our father-daughter archer duo right there.

AMWts8DqvuHs_nx1GmhJ9AetbS2JM1GpNlALzgcH

Niles even gets this little levelup out of it.

AMWts8C6qgEPjJjJbdfwRMNindCt_Q1I6Nl4lEYf

I even manage to get a bit of Elise tome rank out of one of them

AMWts8CZGzZlPZrcvFPFqd3kjtOkf0rxy8tVBexW

Even if TeeHee has to one shot it after that miss

AMWts8CX0WiJJ4szZ3zPqHsDlpWX_Vcqos9uUU9n

I do also try to lure in the Kinshi Knights across the way into attacking a Nos-tanking Odin, but alas they don't take the bait, and winds are pushing the main army back to some of the reinforcements from the rear

AMWts8DhRYXhkIs-tvgBqH9ULDUp68nsiP8YjxL_

And one of them has a spooky skills on them

AMWts8DUSLgtqNduCxYDZmoRxsOfIUH3ZrPxmBna

Also, its funny how much better Nina is with the shining bow, even against magic foes like this. Although this little side sow of a turn was just the windup

AMWts8BEB0eeoDPWXJT_gCxdGDYTUEHUsElGaicJ

For our army's next flight

AMWts8BSltZaiWCT-a0TjHTKuaD8ylamsgGlTZyI

As we are ready to secure our first chest, and once again enemy fliers try to match our wind based flight, but this time we have to deal with both.

AMWts8DNQsXl6cWoGT4KE5J9yQoDI2F3ayyF49fA

Although we start with more tome grinding

AMWts8Bvax-Ybh11X_yWXRH4H36tUkH78hJj-lDe

Before the trivial kill here from Sophie

AMWts8AoEhk3G5uROM-TiVQqZYX8cPxM0m_4bPls

Which gets her a levelup with the same energy as the kill she got.

AMWts8AQ-B5UXydSAWFl7vX3uVrExy4tHhRbEh_t

Velouria also give Elise some more tome rank with the unnecessary assist. The next kill will be easiest with Ophelia's warpstrike, but before I commit to using my warp, lets make sure I can deal with the other front first.

AMWts8Bt9_pwtEwOoTAQLtBSgWF_Depx7v_6J2ZI

And we are opening with an attack that is predominantly clearing space for

AMWts8A6m32CBK-ddWkSPQTmkjwdUuE8iODaiR7y

Nina to get the kill, although she did need that little bit of chip as well, and I must admit, I just assumed she would get the kill with effective damage, so I am glad I gave Odin some chip exp.

AMWts8BGagbhX9Qdd2JbBflCLXbdnLQjTJSaQ2-S

Again with the Str and Mag levelup...I guess she just wants to hit things as hard as she can.

AMWts8BU9iRYnJQeJZ6PYSEc0yAPww4_7-_Wijxc

She also gives her father the easy assist on his kill on the other flyer as well.

AMWts8AmxAL0kbP3qJfNVWiVmXG6SBizBcBO_ATS

I should be able to finish off the spearman the fliers dropped, so it time for Ophelia to secure the chest

AMWts8AfvNKlUlI-VveXmWiJdZdsZYPBsc0NHfRR

And she doesn't even take the damage from his counter strike

AMWts8CIGn7Ho0FVxLiatknIi9IWX1Xsb7FWK_Mg

I almost missed this, but I need to do the lunge here to keep Rusty out of Kinshi Knights. They didn't move before, but I am not willing to test that AI behavior with a tasty effective damage kill.

AMWts8CvbBr56_xYF8idTsWxFwG8pbL9gUX7GGxy

Although its not quite enough for the kill

AMWts8Ce94STZgiIoNYLnFQkiqo3GLvL_gYeHkWB

But its easy for Soleil to finish him off after the lunge.

AMWts8Bum867hxDjik6XXA8bYCPXFtFX1cF-1Usq

...sigh.

AMWts8DhPNZPu4St9YKrRggougFf1u9erccL5E5T

Well I can also grab the chest now, as our army is in the clear, with all threats dead, and a quiet time for the winds.

AMWts8BSN0LkK18UGzn4pK5B1XpsbIOkMy0eFcZd

But the lull is short as we are flying forward again next turn.

AMWts8CnOdzH-zs3forFC2wtXBcQA4GHOTAfe70y

Although I must admit, I wasn't expecting Sophie to get all the way up there with that flight

AMWts8AZLFaPnTuA-rOjlhePxRl8RbRC6g4e79rh

But we should be able to deal with these foes

AMWts8AGtMXhLlP-NvjvPufUwuG73qmAshXpGDqF

I do end up trade switching Nina over to Dual Yumi here

AMWts8CZQp-2b4VnmsmJM_IBP7LXNX_ZNo8K8GFY

For better accuracy on the attack stance hit, in hope that Velouria doesn't take half her health from the counter here.

AMWts8AqNMXbhS0YxZ3UKe5Mf62GGlXFlfCj3yML

Which earns her an almost perfect levelup off of it.

AMWts8C_N7Vw77HluRI6LKjuaR90ea-97C3b4vX6AMWts8AvLDtcf67pEQAYkoeDxDn9VXzAObFAcVOD

And we can still work on that tome rate while letting Rusty the kill

AMWts8CD37fIrNA2NMv4D9tJDTfBOIdUdzkoHnZvAMWts8BR12QagSkxU6--49_lf1_lzJ2IpXJhmuVz

And this father-daughter duo clears out the last of them.

AMWts8BXf1cx5ea8FCEKkFqEjIY6NEwXg0dUYD-v

Although the rest of the turn is mostly  just avoiding being pushed back by the wind

AMWts8DO3VgYuGRZE8uTH0RRuWsMxZSm3e6d9fLF

Although those that are pushed back can still go after this skill filled shota. Despite the accuracy, the real thing I am going for here is a Draconic Hex debuff

AMWts8BKXJlHj-HXzsXwtyQqlhd-pSWy3MtCyY0G

Which lets Velouria get a very reliable kill on him.

AMWts8DzbbdUjT8bYAoS_Nj0dtaeY6_jsCNI7qeg

It is nice that it is the children who kill the enemy's child.

AMWts8ALN1MsKsBSpMV0MNeGE0eCIq9FlOPbuiUS

Shura opens another chest, but we have to keep pressing on to our next foes

AMWts8C83n36QPcNfVH3ZcWlza2hRAR8ii400YyI

And I will draw in one of these foes using the shield gauge here

AMWts8BOVv3fUH3X6nCebi_tW1oJsR_fKicVsJNn

And it makes for an easy kill with NIna

AMWts8AFQcELZdvNdiCUdS_JrI55nghGiIbxgULe

For an excellent little levelup on her as well.

AMWts8CT6pVIwYnC-FcIhWMjNrThWzihJH5rM5xe

Next Beruka can chi-

...Or she can crit, that works too I guess. That was a little slow so instead

AMWts8AD9Fa63WPli7QkqHTEbjKCvDhLwE3_wpUqAMWts8DVlcXx2HNyp0h0Jsd-fC0C3FzwW-0GX_Rl

So instead I let Velouria enemy phase one of the next lancer

AMWts8DUoWcmCOgRohj_Vp1pPblvHXKjDy01JBBM

And perfectly block the range one after it.

AMWts8Dq5CCWrd2xRN_NkE2jdvMYS06P95dViWfwAMWts8BhjcJ3K-2S1Zbyl9FjLdtvznIY3wZEAnU-

That deals with the Bolt Naginata one

AMWts8CwIeq2G0cAT0SmLf8FMtf9p9XrmREqSOk6

And Ophelia breaks the pairup

AMWts8Adp_PSrFuKnInQBMGNsfPKg-PpZCrLybnp

For what is probably the best one stat levelup she could get.

AMWts8AApaHSYhS57mTVk4pOKfPHHZbJZYqTyFxT

As for the last one, I go for the most accurate chip/debuffing I have access to without clogging up the kill space, and Rusty procced the Dragon's Fang skill I forgot he even had, so

AMWts8Ajx4KA7HZVMm77f_cDr7nWSmkTyjIDK73a

The kill is especially trivial.

Time for me to get a little overly fancy now

AMWts8Cl_UGJK1YQCtVTKV8wfDDlZns67HM3CQXSAMWts8Doh-JyPf4IEHlyKh3k9oKidlwfiZdSUL3hAMWts8Da8DOLhSMZSWb5CPs_eiDg5mTxX-wL6xss

By using Beruka's flight to switch and heal Nina, into a transfer switch rally to prepare her with a defense rally as well.

AMWts8C5tLOrig5ENzH4Rs2VWHaWTQCmr-f-lnwl

While she gets some free healing exp/staff rank while getting in position

AMWts8Bg9KuJx83xdG_0X7Jn4IPuhQFmFueWr2ux

for her to get some enemy phase chip on the utterly neutered lunge priestess here

AMWts8D-x_1A7ykgv4hRWwEClIYjNVIkKWKgzZ0r

And I prepared her with the killer bow to give her the best chance

AMWts8AmZTVpG4mxqQglXqxsiSS80CD40Nx662ko

To make that enemy phase chip, into an enemy phase crit kill.

AMWts8Dpsf2jaWQUOVN9E5QVC4JHZaEP-yLW-_-2

I tried to do something similar on the mages next turn, but

AMWts8CUmUbbScrjBFFCW9Bw_D4Rqaa6MtJCj31H

I way over did it, and they didn't go for her, but

AMWts8Du1q3UG-tbuVgvifn7dQ7P_Ed4-arLzd-u

That wasn't even my best trap.

AMWts8ASa-Klru4NfIson7YwCJkxdvRMxB8UggQC

This was actually a fairly difficult kill to pull off, as I needed to use Velouria's Strength Rally to boost Silas's attack stance hit, and Odin needed the +1 damage from Elise's Lily's Poise to get the exact damage 100 kill here.

AMWts8AaahcqwoOLUGAsIplF1WVuk2U2o1L7Y7Qv

For a solid levelup on the guy.

AMWts8BHhxbK5PfCjBDJbTJUJLFS9kt90F2-j8uSAMWts8APGsKSPDSBOj5Eb2uGZvEyPYo3RzXVft5V

And I can finish the other off with a warp-transfer for the kill, and some more Elise Tome rank.

AMWts8DJnLAxlJ7B6kCPuvw5DjiGBzm4kX1bggEQ

We are getting closer to the end here

AMWts8AMXKA9EHzoxboonHkBJnsvlIAatYq5ZB75

And I try to setup some more windy shenanigans, although I must admit, the Kinshi's reluctance to move is keeping me from really pressing in as much as I need to for this to work

AMWts8CHdqjX7CJ1cX8Wol49hyQsnwZ-mX-MfWxk

As I can only really setup a defensive lure, which I completely bungle, as I remember one of the spearman having a Bolt Naginata (which is a Lunatic only inclusion), and my defense is too high to lure anything in...

AMWts8Aa3r5aJcY18XxwhWGp6Rvk66eyaINCi5VQ

But the Kinshi Knights move anyway...WHY???

AMWts8CB1WBtre1hdHOs24_OE5Fp2vVClAwkNquB

Whatever, lets not just look this gift Kinshi in the, but shoot them in the mouth instead

AMWts8CuiO9lGzzZIEuTbOpr58ojF1f6wuDYUFPr

As for the other I get the kill with TeeHee

AMWts8C6T_k98PBdYrvnlyS3QanLco3e28smy-b5

For an excellent physical leveluup on her, and I also

AMWts8COpWIcYOu7pih0Z03OM9o-ERLFsjqCBhHy

setup a very similar defensive lure from last turn, but intentionally don't add a defensive rally to her so

AMWts8CIFlnw1pxcPPWT3rFBKwbAY6-Vdn5adzeU

They do take the bait this time

AMWts8BO3Se928TqecHGPExk04c29U6tkoGFgrxD

And I am using silly weapon options here to ensure Elise can get a tiny bit more tome rank on her in this kill.

AMWts8C8tmSqjXTyz6haDLs2ckhLSftXk-PUzoGq

Good work Mozu 👍

AMWts8DsZDS44b81CjnKrotk1j0ZnRqwUu9Mwvnm

Although I feel a little more comfortable

AMWts8CyJADGg_36FzMp4by2F083qP89gkB8aD98

to use the wind to finish that last one off instead of drawing him in.

AMWts8CJdfBVDv7De9iacAXp141qnBWXdoxdwHiWAMWts8AdA68-F_bnZ0iNZvAZpbJESD9uIN9cnkaP

like so, and I can even

AMWts8DI-foz49BVLTs51hjP2r1TuUS9geF6LWR6

Claim the last chest with Shura with a flight pairup.

AMWts8DMYSBTaRWilEn9VZ-dAqNoEsO4LXERFba0

Although I don't feel like I can get the positions I want for the next assault,

AMWts8BzdAy_0ZmMuyIZflDcOPx_z2WGr-7C5ksW

So I end up waiting a turn or two for

AMWts8BMTxY9qZw22VNHOfKB0vPK5yHf6Gu5ACwW

Some winds I can work with.

AMWts8AkingRUwQHt9XvQ9rlsPAUnOs8GL9-6UZ8

And I start with a very easy kill here

AMWts8Bs8BlCP0BldsyKAO5XSTAs7G0MKiKYdsDbAMWts8C12PXRkQbwB08eQ4zekS2Lr6KdaanZ739t

And then let Nina setup a safe kill for her father.

AMWts8BJtLH6x1wh-vh3m0wjwQG6-kXlffv-VS4Y

I should even have the power to deal with Fuga himself

AMWts8Bs--D_9TXwKyHFUEtRY5vX6LsPDqjx7vEzAMWts8B1KV3rqhctje5YXQ4FpDQO8twKEWQKU649AMWts8AgyVLTOHERBfDvOQZH6WT6Pp2X5Gyel3Lc

With a fun little boss convo for funsies.

AMWts8DyMNv_nx4hrALG8erQJ9h34SzKsmA_L4mM

As she just needed to apply her debuff to him for this kill right here.

AMWts8CxSgvVrpMN3nxMpviaXqKG2__NgbgWN7II

I could end things right now, but I know some reinforcements are coming, and I think I can handle them. Plus I still need a bit more to get Elise to C rank tomes.

AMWts8B58UcTUz0EaPMyBW5bAMDM0fmvFCL0Dh11

As these goobers show up, and some fliers to the west as well.

AMWts8C8NwkBtVYso3x6wpam1LncMYQm2fn98SmN

And we are in the home stretch with the tome rank grind here

AMWts8B18ZooRivsNWCiUWGCcoHR0jY2ehRaXVFw

As I even include it in this kill here

AMWts8AfzhV8Kz2pZwQKIqMClso4Ac7Lzg3RhaZ9AMWts8CQcoihQAPL40AVoWpL1GjxQ5qN4tJa05D2

Although I feed the other kills to people without giving her more of that precious tome rank, which I kinda regret, as it is going to be tight

AMWts8DyhEBrr9qai8rJG_ww3x1peZl7eBWNdQtG

But Nina did get a great little levelup out of it.

AMWts8Bw5iL-lBmEIv6TamlqZzX4kz5OUZUw9zbS

That just leaves the three fliers, and I will just wait

AMWts8BVzb8oRX41Fd0xPuVTW6azJypUdDJZrP6a

The two turns for me to have a very trivial kill on them with my bows

AMWts8CsAiksgtxdxhzEh5hh3vyQpAyNpaQ8EjFy

And I make sure she gets some tome rank from this kill

AMWts8BGP2yVySwQmNQoJ5WT__yP3ZRWT_5cCzxf

And this chip

AMWts8DX1pTCq9JrULFPdwf8DeGBfyVYEQtc7ab3

Which pushes Niles into his next levelup

AMWts8C11Pl8k64rkS3dlv11uHJIAB8rUjU9DlEY

And get Elise even more tome rank from even more chip on that flier

AMWts8Aoz1tIwzkFMY8aGXW_8MJdyybT-OjbJYq_AMWts8Dg0mJ0xYz0EVndHkl7sSQHmXHYGOYyd2o4

But I do need to reposition Elise to get her any more tome rank

AMWts8BzJbmrKp_L3dHlpguk81ZF51pTxsZe5xM8

And with this kill

AMWts8AnFL-JRU446oBjeGM-2k15mQRjwVUh6HL2

She hits C rank exactly...phew. That was a lot of work to accomplish.

AMWts8DU4b5yMoJfakzb-ql5eONmI1B1oGxoq8ae

This is a little silly, but not only did Odin crit for the "Rusty" kill

AMWts8B99-MIZXPgPtSx_8yq5vz1E2jTCl1z_Muu

but he also hit D rank tomes

AMWts8A9pftO2fXRaGBd6Pl2N9VKWA0u38D7NM61

And got an excellent levelup from it.

AMWts8D-5xs3qAsR7n3S87OlVmBjB5OO5jUYA5iDAMWts8COlUKQRHBjYa6fULeNLZ1Tte0Txhw9faWl

Could be a lot worse, with how much time and effort I expended on some last minute rank grinding.

AMWts8BesHIvVYGw1QszZFJ8yuDJPG2Jfertu7FD

Thank you Fuga, the praise is appreciated.

AMWts8COlilEEjtJaHQEhnGezpoSK-GCbaHwl0Ue

But I am a bit nervous, as the last Hoshidan stretch is one of the toughest parts of Conquest, assuming I even make it past the stairs...

Here is hoping I handle the Stairs just as well.

AMWts8BG_16lbDBrWGBf2fzIhre7c2mGowOw-ZbV

Oh for the love of...Stop flirting with the shota TeeHee, we have a battle to win, with our own children to fight for us.

Once again, Fates is condescending to children.

Though this guy's a terror using Hexing Rods.

AMWts8BGagbhX9Qdd2JbBflCLXbdnLQjTJSaQ2-S

Again with the Str and Mag levelup...I guess she just wants to hit things as hard as she can.

Nina really got a lot of offence level ups.

She's getting real offensive.

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AMWts8AfvNKlUlI-VveXmWiJdZdsZYPBsc0NHfRR

And she doesn't even take the damage from his counter strike

The invisible eye is something mages seek like a third eye.

AMWts8AqNMXbhS0YxZ3UKe5Mf62GGlXFlfCj3yML

Which earns her an almost perfect levelup off of it.

No complaints about levels like this.

AMWts8DzbbdUjT8bYAoS_Nj0dtaeY6_jsCNI7qeg

It is nice that it is the children who kill the enemy's child.

Child violence and siccing animals on children, fox genocide, Hostile invasion of several other nations, Corrin's a monster and we haven't even reached Hoshido.

AMWts8ASa-Klru4NfIson7YwCJkxdvRMxB8UggQC

This was actually a fairly difficult kill to pull off, as I needed to use Velouria's Strength Rally to boost Silas's attack stance hit, and Odin needed the +1 damage from Elise's Lily's Poise to get the exact damage 100 kill here.

AMWts8AaahcqwoOLUGAsIplF1WVuk2U2o1L7Y7Qv

For a solid levelup on the guy.

That is a pretty good one to get for your troubles.

After a few minutes trying to find the promotion gains (It is not clear that it's just the bases between the two so I went looking for a few minutes), I've confirmed the Spd is 1 above average, which is about as far as your non-Res and HP deviate (HP's 2.55 below, Res is 2.4 above)

AMWts8A9pftO2fXRaGBd6Pl2N9VKWA0u38D7NM61

And got an excellent levelup from it.

Why is Rusty getting as blessed as he is?

4ChAgnV.png

Welcome to Anthony's promotion fiesta!

Spoiler

sXQdJub.png

Common Kaze W

eb0Xypb.png

Niles really wants to prove me wrong this run doesn't he

vorirXc.png

Another STR/SPD. Blessed chapter?

0TbcmDG.png

Critruka strikes again. Did you know that Berserker Beruka is the best Berserker in Fates?

UViAsC2.png

Speedrochi

538jQvD.png

47gMAbb.png

No spd tho 😞

XKsZu9O.png

shrimp-dancing.gif

xokR2nA.png

Charlotte good magic mother confirmed?

yYuWHY5.png

Fates challenger.png

iTRZOj6.png

The STR/SPD bless continues

Xoz2gDa.png

Nice. Guess who's gonna get that

1alNE4P.png

Status

WpdSMEd.png

#LevinSquad

TXyQFTo.png

Shura momoent

BI6RE6B.png

fine!

m0d20rI.png

Her first attack in the run, crits!

YaiVPtG.png

yes

4AGXayB.png

Some gold

vfDbqG3.png

Mood

f9RrBEK.png
OhrcPBx.png
Lol Master Seal

We got the last chests and... 

fc4LVv3.png
z3UBWL6.png

Let Fastrochi finish the map

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

4ChAgnV.png

Welcome to Anthony's promotion fiesta!

Disco Anthony would later be shut down due to transforming customers not tied to Teehee. The reason for this remains unexplained.

16 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

fc4LVv3.png
z3UBWL6.png

This is still shocking to me.

The Spd I mean.

How?

The end of the Valm arc finally.

Spoiler

38vVL2J.png

*Sigh* so stressful, but I will bring Olivia on this one at least even though she wont be able to do much

O7mVDd7.png

Chrom, who are you talking to?

N0KFyzc.png

We've gotten to the point in the game where most of my units dodge and tank most physical attacks so the strategy is to make sure nobody gets swarmed and watch out for mages. Overall this map is just a slow steady march towards the end

qUliUci.png

Do you think it'd be funny to risk the life of Beruka, Azama and Clair to get this one kill for Cherche?

DDdlZB2.png

That'll be the last time I make a risk like this, I swear

...Maybe.

KmsXB5Z.png

Olivia could've been a fun project to work on but at this point it's probably not worth it.

jSnDIZQ.png

The elite strikeforce of Gregor and Cherche secured the Spirit Dust stolen by this map's thief!

lykg4Br.pngT1AipqC.png

So just in case you didn't already think pair up was broken.

xmAiCk0.png

Capitalism wins again

dqi4wKo.png

Didn't even level her up to 15.

Nice and easy with no casualties.

Now for the level ups so y'all can actually learn what my team is about.

Spoiler

Grdi62S.pngyjGXJng.png

CNKpCMC.pngNBlptrU.png

qXeQHRI.pngRK0cIFP.png

ipUG1at.pngpX8XeiC.png

auz1pjg.pngw4R9E6q.png

4JMsi10.pngvE9MCFy.png

ITzlahZ.pngOW4knec.png

poqNA8v.pngCPkrOGe.png

12 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

qUliUci.png

Do you think it'd be funny to risk the life of Beruka, Azama and Clair to get this one kill for Cherche?

Funny is one way to put it.

12 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

KmsXB5Z.png

Olivia could've been a fun project to work on but at this point it's probably not worth it.

Least she can dance?

22 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

CNKpCMC.png

Donnel.txt

On 3/11/2023 at 8:13 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

AMWts8D3-FZh-ptBnlSWIkGZP0RzCsIQ47zkVmoT

...Oh this map has stupid AI. I guess it wasn't made for just Conquest.

Well it is a shared route child. The map design of the child battles tend to reflect on which routes the father/Azura/Corrin are available on, I suppose the same is true of the AI if it shows its usual CQ smartness on a CQ child map.

I am liking the look of her as a Paladin, and it makes for a fitting contrast with her father.

The opposite of what I went with, Pally dad and GK daughter, an attempt to counter their natural weaknesses.

...Huh, I don't think I have ever wait around on this chapter long enough to see these guys show up.

Same, I don't remember them at all in all my Fates plays.

Berserkers... the choice of Fates to ditch Warrior (Why not give Blacksmith Yumi instead of Katanas? It'd be unique then instead of knockoff Hero.) helps fliers b/c that's one less potential bow-using enemy, but Berserkers having a Crit bonus makes them a bigger threat to all units.

Sounds 👌. Such marks of calculated brilliance I find to be a little hair-raising, since they not infrequently happen in kinda dangerous situations.

I get the impression that overall, this map was a bit more difficult for you than for me. 

On 3/17/2023 at 9:24 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

So I decided to do something a little funky here, and use a Partner Seal on Niles to go into Kinshi Knight. These next two chapters are particularly good for fliers, and getting Air Superiority on a bow user before chapter 24 would be funny

Considering Sniper > Kinshi, and Sky Knight is a lackluster class line in general, I feel Air Superiority goes underutilized. Would be neat to see the nifty idea of a skill make a serious contribution for once.

On 3/12/2023 at 10:10 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

That takes care of the paralogues, but I haven't gotten around to doing chapter 20 yet, as the wind mechanic always ends up annoying me.

Having to dance around the winds is annoying indeed. It's also perilous b/c the last thing you want is to have someone moved into a pack of enemies that'll kill them. -Although the one time I used the winds to my benefit was nice- killing Lunatic Hayato without ever stepping into his Hexing range.

It is interesting what this implies about the politics of the Wind Tribe, that while Fuga is the leader of the Wind Tribe, there are enough check and balances in the system that his personal feeling about the Hoshidan royals doesn't supersede the best interests of the tribe as a whole.

From what I've gleaned, it seems that "tribes" or clans, be it indigenous American or sub-Saharan Africa, or even some of the "barbarian" groups that once were across Eurasia, weren't one-man tyranny. A leader yes, but perhaps, rule less by a single person, and more by the consensus of the societal elite (in the North American cases at least, sometimes including female voices), not necessarily "democracy", more "oligarchy". When contact got heavy with Europeans, then I think some North American tribes saw their power structure more consolidated into their leader. And Europeans did intentionally mess with African socio-political units with the invention of "paramount chiefs" for the sake of their colonial governance.

I'm not saying that dictatorship is "unnatural" in that it does not exist in non-intensive agriculture fully-settled societies. But perhaps it's the case that "civilization" -defined as intensive agriculture and fully-settled, with an associated increase in the division of labor and thus separation of political power from a majority of people, increases the likelihood of strongman rule (although oligarchy taking hold in what is nominally despotism has often been a reality too).

Also, its funny how much better Nina is with the shining bow, even against magic foes like this. Although this little side sow of a turn was just the windup

The Shining Bow is 13 Mt, 2 more than Steel (and no AS penalty), 5 over an Iron. No crits and skills aren't major drawbacks when reliability is important in Fire Emblem. The high Mt might be a thing b/c it makes the weapon more attractive to a physical unit with low but not entirely unusable Mag, on a hybrid, the magical weapons thus end up being strong.

AMWts8COlUKQRHBjYa6fULeNLZ1Tte0Txhw9faWl

Could be a lot worse, with how much time and effort I expended on some last minute rank grinding

Indeed. Taking your time with this battle was fine. The stationary enemy formations are fairly tight, and while the mobile enemies aren't that threatening, I dunno, the wind mechanic makes this map more difficult than it initially appears.

On 3/20/2023 at 3:12 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oh how little you wrote.😛 The difference between Rev and the Engage you've been playing, a gap like Mars and Earth?

On 3/21/2023 at 9:24 PM, GuardianSing said:

qUliUci.png

You dare endanger the life of my little pet project!😠

-I mean, if it were only my wonky monk-y then go ahead, BR ain't an issue.😛 But Beruka and Clair are on the line too, so don't.

That's what we all tell ourselves.😝

Didn't even level her up to 15.

Just 9 EXP from Acrobatics. A neat skill that seems like it could be useful ...except it's a level 15 promoted skill.😑 So many good abilities, locked in Awakening and Fates to very high level requirements.

The end of the Valm arc finally.

From what I remember it feeling like, the start of the "Grima Arc" features Awakening's second-to-last enemy power spike. -The very last being those Spotpass paralogue battles (or at least Priam's) that you needn't tackle and risk anyone lives on. I wouldn't outright stop you from doing any of them though.😜

18 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Least she can dance?

Given how crazy Awakening is with enemy phasing, Olivia might be the worst dancer in all of FE. Dancing only helps with the player phase, and dancers are always fragile. Ninian had her special rings, SS wasn't that EP-heavy, Reyson had flight and quad-refresh.

---

Now for Chapter 21 Birthright:

Spoiler

Chapter 21 brings an end to Birthright’s worst days. With the exception of a misplaced Outlaw, all enemies are promoted (20/5) and most have reached 30-36 Atk. Most classes here are Hoshidan, barring a few Heroes, Adventurers, and the Stoneborn, gotta keep an eye out for those 1-5 ranged assailants. With this map broken into four strips divided by cliffs and lava, the enemies are incapable of being aggressive and overwhelming, so this is a gradual easement back into a semblance of difficulty.

The gimmick of this battle is the lava, if you pick the wrong Dragon Vein at the statues, that strip of the map gets flooded with painful, movement-slowing lava. IIRC, it’s always the DV under the orb the statue is holding that is the correct answer.

Bringing several fliers here can be useful for killing the boss and ending this battle a little early. Yet I did not want to risk failing to do so, and with only two trained fliers (and I chose to leave Reina behind for Felicia, plus Mozu, Setsuna, and Kaden to work on support levels) -even if only as Defensive Stance ferries- I out of an abundance of caution opted to go slower here. I prepped a +Spd/Def meal, but skipped on Tonics this time. I purchased a second Guard Naginata (about time I did) and gave it to Sophie for a nice 28 Def.

For Turn 1 I highlight the nearest Stoneborn (32 Atk) that I can’t reach on this turn. Scarlet used a Def Rally on most of my clustered bulky units as an excessive precaution, Takumi ORKO’ed a Master of Arms and entered the outermost limit of the range of the Stoneborn on the other side of the lava (which didn’t attack him on the EP). Sakura attacked the other reachable MoA and Ryoma did a crit to kill it, denying Saizo some EXP. Corrin DS’ed Orochi (they remained so for the entire map) and she ORKO’ed (it has only 8 Spd) a Stoneborn taking exactly 0 damage in return between (18 base Def +6 from Pair Up, +1 food, +4 Rally Defense +3 Horse Spirit). The Master Ninja I injured with Sophie paired with Silas, but Ryoma missed a hit so it lived (only 22 Atk makes it very weak, though 28 Spd), it ran to one of those odd healing holes on this map on the enemy phase.

I finished the first tract enemies on Turn 2, Sakura got the MoA, Ryoma used the Dual Katana on a Master Ninja and Saizo got the kill, Orochi ORKO’ed another Stoneborn (40 HP 23 Def is isn’t easy to ORKO physically), Azama with Kaden backpack took the MN in a foxhole. At this point, I could’ve played cautiously, done nothing, and wait until Turn 3 to pop the first Dragon Vein. I didn’t, as Takumi could use it and my units were pretty safely positioned. I unpaired Sophie and Silas in front of the new stone bridge, choking it without standing on it, Scarlet Rally Def’ed Sophie, and had Felicia and her replica passively provided Inspiration to both of the horsies outside of enemy range.

The invincible duo baited four of the enemies, Azama finished a near-dead Great Master, Saizo + Silas Dual Strike (well, Saizo critted actually) took out the Outlaw, Corrin crit the Levin Sword!Hero, and Takumi crit the Stoneborn. The father and daughter Pal & GK held the opposite end of the bridge and baited the two SMs (both slain with Dual Strikes on the EP) and one Hero, again, with Rally Def and Inspiration. On Turn 4, Felicia killed the Hero, and the RD’ed cavs baited the two Heroes and Stoneborn left in the second strip, everyone else moved.

On Turn 5, Saizo and Azama took out injured Heroes, Orochi slew another Stoneborn. Takumi then activated the second DV, Ryoma and the cavs then baited an Adventurer and Stoneborn. Turn 6 looked slightly tricky- as in wrong placement might kill somebody for once. Silas was sent to injure a Stoneborn but landed a crit, Azama killed an Adventurer, and Sophie yet again choked with her father, although her 17 Res was bit worrisome with two Onmyoji on the other side of the bridge, but she survived. -She wouldn’t have had an Onmyoji suicided on her up close and the Adventurer not had a mere 22 Atk b/c a Killer Bow, the 34 of the Sniper twice would’ve killed her. Turn 7- Saizo ate an Onmy, Ryoma the Advent, Silas injured the Sniper finished by Scarlet (99% Hit rate with a Throwing Club), Takumi the other Onmy, Sophie injured the Stoneborn and Azama took it.

Turn 8 moves everyone into along, Corrin uses the last DV, Sophie healed up baits the next group of purely physical enemies (the traversable path surprisingly narrows to one tile wide). Turn 9 Ryoma kills a Sniper, Azama an Advent, Takumi a Mechanist, Silas Javelins a Stoneborn and helps his daughter then kill it. The next turn gives the last Mechanist to Takumi, the Sniper to Azama, and the cavs hold yet another bridge. Turn 11 has Saizo finish a Spear Master, Takumi crits a Stoneborn (it was going to survive with 2 HP, Scarlet with the Throwing Club would’ve finished it), Ryoma flawlessly ORKOs a second Stoneborn, Corrin gets an exact kill on the third Stoneborn, Azama injured a second SpM and Sophie finishes it, Silas moves into the range of one the three immobile Stoneborn.

Saizo and Azama are given the injured SpMs on the following turn, Corrin exactly deletes the nearest immobile Stoneborn, Silas attacks the boss for a little damage …and the entire fourth zone turns into lava, its 10% max HP damage is hardly a threat at this point, though it does slow everyone down. More enemies spawn from the holes on the enemy phase and I decide to end the map now with the boss kill, Silas weakens the last SpM for Scarlet to kill, Felicia and Sakura munch on a nearby Sniper spawn, and Corrin ends the battle. Feels like this map would be a slog if you didn't pick the correct Dragon Veins.

Level Ups:

• Ryoma- HP/Skl/Lck (It feels like he has been coasting by on his bases + Rajinto, I don’t think he has grown well.)
  • Sophie:
    • Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Def (And Luna.)
    • HP/Str/Lck/Def/Res
  • Azama:
    • Str/Spd/Def/Res (And Locktouch. His Str is now capped as a Master Ninja.)
    • HP/Spd/Def/Res (And Poison Strike.)
  • Felicia- Mag/Skl/Spd (And Tomebreaker.)
  • Silas- Str/Mag/Skl
  • Takumi- HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Lck/Def
  • Sakura- HP/Mag/Lck/Def
  • Saizo- Str/Skl/Spd
  • Corrin- Str/Spd (Spd for once, but dang his levels have been bad.)

Easier than I remember it being. Maybe it’s b/c it’s only Hard and not Lunatic, but- generous spacing, enemy isolation, a lack of aggressiveness, all keep this from being difficult anyhow.

Azama hit A Kaden, so now I can swap him to Basara when I want to pick up Rend Heaven for maximum decadence, he hit D Naginatas while in Great Master, so it’s not a big deal for him. Ryoma hit S Setsuna, so Shiro is available. His map has a pinch of fun. -But I think I'll wait one more story chapter first.

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The difference between Rev and the Engage you've been playing, a gap like Mars and Earth?

It's not just Rev

I have been having trouble playing every non CQ FE after Engage

These two are just on another level. Like yesterday i spent 2 hours...on 5 turns in an Engage map because everything had to be so damn precise. I love it xD

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Felicia- Mag/Skl/Spd (And Tomebreaker.)

Lvl 15 so late

I usually reach it at ~Ch.13 in CQ with Felicia.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Given how crazy Awakening is with enemy phasing, Olivia might be the worst dancer in all of FE. Dancing only helps with the player phase, and dancers are always fragile. Ninian had her special rings, SS wasn't that EP-heavy, Reyson had flight and quad-refresh.

I'd say it's Rafiel, personally. Sure, he has 4-person refresh, but that doesn't help much when he is stuck with 5 move, and thus cannot keep up with... well, anyone else, really, thanks to every other unit having at least 6 move. Doesn't help that one of his part 4 maps makes him be a liability thanks to fog of war and fliers.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Prologue time!

Spoiler

PRciDOF.png

Lets get the bastard!

jHxMiEw.png

Anna finally learned Acrobat

t9OTiEZ.png

I too scream that at teenage girls I run into.

UOTBBRe.png

"Why are your eyes so much bigger than mine?"

O54zUQp.png

This will exclude her from using staves but it's not like we were using much of those.

ztFb5jd.png

Binding Blade? What's that? I'm American by the way.

UL30RUk.png

And we got this one as well

SjjHIhA.png

Don't know how useful a General will be at this stage though...

vpmK4ZA.png

Uhhhhhh

I was just checking the enemy levels in this map, didn't think I'd see the world embrace the call of Cuthulu

On 3/22/2023 at 5:00 PM, Punished Dayni said:

Donnel.txt

I don't even remember the last time he gained less than 5 stats in a level up

Sorry about how long it is taking me to get my writeup done, but I lost power on Tuesday, and didn't have it come back up til late Firday. I am still catching up with the chaos that caused, but I will try to get it up tomorrow.

On 3/20/2023 at 12:12 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

eb0Xypb.png

Niles really wants to prove me wrong this run doesn't he

Niles redemption arc in coming

The STR/SPD bless continues

hard to ask for a better stat blessing.

m0d20rI.png

Her first attack in the run, crits!

Look at those stars in her eyes, she is ready to shine in combat.

4AGXayB.png

Some gold

You do have a Berserker on the team, so you could use it if you want. I will note that attack stance hits can both clear the debuff, and don't trigger the debuff to get added to the wielder.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, GuardianSing said:

38vVL2J.png

*Sigh* so stressful, but I will bring Olivia on this one at least even though she wont be able to do much

Honestly surprised she has been left behind on any map at all with her dancer powers.

DDdlZB2.png

...Maybe.

Arrested Development Narrator: It was not the last time

KmsXB5Z.png

She is a dancer, which has a lot of value with no training at all.

xmAiCk0.png

Capitalism wins again

Must we always be in the worst timeline.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:37 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

The opposite of what I went with, Pally dad and GK daughter, an attempt to counter their natural weaknesses.

Whereas I was playing into their natural strengths, countering their weaknesses in other ways.

Considering Sniper > Kinshi, and Sky Knight is a lackluster class line in general, I feel Air Superiority goes underutilized. Would be neat to see the nifty idea of a skill make a serious contribution for once.

I never seem to manage it, but I keep trying to reach Speed Rally in Conquest, and always balk at how bad the Sky Knight line ends up being, and end up pivoting into getting Air Superiority instead, as Kinshi Knight is an alright class, and Air Superiority really helps out in chapter 24

Having to dance around the winds is annoying indeed. It's also perilous b/c the last thing you want is to have someone moved into a pack of enemies that'll kill them. -Although the one time I used the winds to my benefit was nice- killing Lunatic Hayato without ever stepping into his Hexing range.

I have some visceral memories of having turn count in the 60s and 80s by fighting the winds, but this time I did a lot better job of taking advantage of them

the Stoneborn, gotta keep an eye out for those 1-5 ranged assailants.

Oh I know that issue real well...

I out of an abundance of caution opted to go slower here.

Way better safe than sorry in an ironman setting like this.

Stoneborn (40 HP 23 Def is isn’t easy to ORKO physically)

Trying to deal with one of those monsters physically is something I can't help but laugh at, but I guess you don't have Lighting tome to power through them.

On 3/23/2023 at 7:26 PM, GuardianSing said:

PRciDOF.png

Lets get the bastard!

Good old Odin, hopefully you manage to get as much good out of him as I have.

t9OTiEZ.png

I too scream that at teenage girls I run into.

...OMG

UL30RUk.png

And we got this one as well

Finally filling out the ranks with the children I see. At least nobody died in the process of getting the children.

vpmK4ZA.png

Uhhhhhh

I was just checking the enemy levels in this map, didn't think I'd see the world embrace the call of Cuthulu

That is the Tiki Paralogue isn't it... yeah that is a dangerous one, and balking at doing it now is probably safe.

17 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

You do have a Berserker on the team

...i do?

*checks team again*

I am not using any Berserker this run XD

18 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I will note that attack stance hits can both clear the debuff, and don't trigger the debuff to get added to the wielder.

Yup 😄

20 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Sorry about how long it is taking me to get my writeup done, but I lost power on Tuesday, and didn't have it come back up til late Firday. I am still catching up with the chaos that caused, but I will try to get it up tomorrow.

take your time^^