Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

No biggie. Short girls are lighter and easier to carry to the bedroom. Just ask Fightmaster.

@ Viveka

It's cause she's a Swedish model >_>'

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Not like she hasn't had time to train. Also "to train the mind, first train the body"? I dunno.

At any rate I am likely out of useful things to do and will thus pass out now. See y'all later.

@ Bold

One of Ixion's personal philosophies which is why he's pretty damn good at Kempo/Kenpo/kick your ass.

Boy are you guys gonna be peeved when Ixion takes off his robes and starts whooping on people >_>'

@ Italics

Goodnight, Kiryn ^_^

The HM has a unique fighting/magic style. Namely, due to her nature as a half-spirit, she is incapable of using tomes. Additionally, there is a set range for how far away she can manipulate mana, which does not seem to extend more than a few feet away from her. Naturally, she can't cast like that; but isn't about to forgo her blatant power; hence, the punching and kicking. Especially since it's easy for her to form a magic sheath-type thingy around her arms and legs and simply let it go during the kick as a layman's spell (can't manipulate, but momentum doesn't need manipulation).

/can't sleep.

Small group: I know you're bored with nothing to do, but mystically managing to catch up in the middle of nowhere strains believability in a number of ways.

I'd have to go back to double-check but

1) 1 Day detour to Halton Capital

2) 1 Day to wait for audience

3) 1 Day before managing to escape from emperor

4) 1 Day back from detour

5) Catch up to all travelling main group did. Without horses this time.

6) Somehow managing to head in the exact right direction

Main group may seem slow, but that's mostly because having dozens of different characters and interactions, most of which actually happen simultaneously, and a lot quicker than it may actually seem, is a lot harder to co-ordinate than having essentially 2 characters and only one set of actions to juggle. So it's almost entirely an OOC slow. There is some IC slow, due to crazy battle, why are we stopped for cake, and general things that I can't be bothered to entirely go back and look up, but it's seriously not like they're going at molasses pace or anything.

I won't protest too much, mostly because it'd be nice to have you all back, but seriously. It feels contrived out of Player frustration.

Edited by Balcerzak

Lighning.It's the next morning.Lev,Derek,and Chase went back to camp,and are now heading back out for a second try at finding Morgan. Chase just said he wasn;t going to go look for her again,technically.

People were injured,so the search group went back to camp to recover.

it is now the next morning,and lev,Viveka,and Derek are going again.Chase just said he was staying put,AKA,not going with them to look for Morgan.

Small group: I know you're bored with nothing to do, but mystically managing to catch up in the middle of nowhere strains believability in a number of ways.

I'd have to go back to double-check but

1) 1 Day detour to Halton Capital

2) 1 Day to wait for audience

3) 1 Day before managing to escape from emperor

4) 1 Day back from detour

5) Catch up to all travelling main group did. Without horses this time.

6) Somehow managing to head in the exact right direction

Main group may seem slow, but that's mostly because having dozens of different characters and interactions, most of which actually happen simultaneously, and a lot quicker than it may actually seem, is a lot harder to co-ordinate than having essentially 2 characters and only one set of actions to juggle. So it's almost entirely an OOC slow. There is some IC slow, due to crazy battle, why are we stopped for cake, and general things that I can't be bothered to entirely go back and look up, but it's seriously not like they're going at molasses pace or anything.

I won't protest too much, mostly because it'd be nice to have you all back, but seriously. It feels contrived out of Player frustration.

2,3, and I think 4 were same day.

But,uh, yeah, we're sorry for super-fast travelling.

Morgan can easily escape (rub against something sharp until it cuts through the rope), and then be 'discovered' by Lev/Irina/whoever and taken back. Also, new topic tomorrow (as well as my character sign-up).