Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizz and Camtech are still my biggest town reads.

Any particular reason why those two are your biggest town reads? I can understand La Levedad and I'm getting a mostly town read on her as well, but Cam's not looking obviously townish to me.

Aside from Snike these wagons are shit. A Marth lynch would be dumb, his ED1 wasn't worse than most of the game's and the only other thing he's getting voted for is having a subjective opinion.

spineless is a word that I might use

Aere is just screamingly obvious town if you read his posts. Are we really lynching somebody for finding a newbie scummy? I have yet to see a decent explanation of why Aere's posts have scum intent.

Aere's justification for voting has been consistently poor.

Core needs to go. Was totally spineless early on in response to BBM's defense, which looks like a lack of actual scumhunting.

I was happy with his response and I'm not an ass when pressuring people.

Didn't commit to a vote in response to my post

What post?

and the buddying up to Levity + cheerleading on Marth here is just cringeworthy,

I voiced my suspicions of Marth before Levity voiced hers.

not to mention him playing both sides of Jedi/Aere so that he can wagonhop Aere later on.

I was suspicious of both of them, then pursued Aere when Jedi subbed out.

@Bizz-I was trying to be helpful. I didn't have a read on Snike so I was wondering how you got your 'feeling'. I wouldn't call it fishing because if you were willing to announce your suspicion I assumed you could also explain it.

Camtech's interjections strike me as more townish than scummy, because it seems like he's not concerned with how he appears.

Also his reaction by questioning my assessment also strikes me as townish.

I

Okay, I ISOd both Core and marth, and wow, I didn't really realize before just how many of Marth's posts were one liners. None of his first 15 posts break a couple lines, and most of them are about him not having any reads to boot. And also, even in the posts where he does attempt to scumhunt, the wording suggests that they're weak reads of the sort that he could handwave them off later, if that makes any sense.

##Vote: Bluedoom/Marth

okay

i'm actually pretty certain now

the main reason i'm wary of core is that his 'reaction test' had basically no result

he also claims that i'm his biggest town read because "i don't care about how i look" which is true but also shouldn't be a reason, makes me think he's just buddying up to me so i'll look worse when he flips

I'm getting neutral reads on Boron, Manix (leaning town, gj for obliterating your predecessor's reputation) and Shinori

reading scum on Marth and Core

town on levity

null on everyone else

therefore

##vote Core

Was reading through the thread again, and I still do not like Marth much. I can't figure out what he's doing. He's kind of bringing a lot of attention on himself, but he doesn't seem to be explaining himself all that well. He seems rather defensive. But I also get the feeling that he's just not good at trying to defend himself. I think he's scummy, but it's also possible that he's just a bad defendant.

Also, looking back further into the thread, Delirium's reaction test on me was undermined when others began questioning him before I could respond to it. Not completely sure why he let me off the hook so easily with that. He simply said that he got "no reaction" and was reading that as town, then if I'm not mistaken mostly ignored me the rest of the cycle.

Prims and Shinori, not sure what the deal with you two is at the moment. I'll probably have to read your exchange again to figure out what exactly went on there. Speaking of Shinori, he and Manix questioned me about my posts shortly after they were subbed in, and mostly ignored me after I gave a response.

I don't feel good about Cam. I don't feel like he's contributing all that much, and that he kind of dodged me when I questioned him briefly earlier in the cycle.

Right now, I'm not too bothered about Levedad. Kaoz and BBM need to exist more, but I'm not getting scummy reads on them.

At this point, though, I think Marth bothers me the most. He's been bothering me consistently throughout the cycle with his whining (even if you say it's not whining, I don't know what else to call it) and is the most suspicious to me so far.

##Vote: Marth

and i answered your question directly

I still wasn't feeling too good about your response. You mentioned two people you did have some thought on, and when I questioned if you had any other thoughts besides those two, your response was "solidly null", just that. It kind of felt like you were dodging me.

You what I don't like about bulletproof claims? They're sucky to prove. There's a reason they are a popular fakeclaim for maf

ehhhh, don't know what to think about this

Speaking of Shinori, he and Manix questioned me about my posts shortly after they were subbed in, and mostly ignored me after I gave a response.

Oh sorry about that, I must have missed that. I'll go for a look and address it soon.

@Xin:

Manix, what exactly is the difference between a "neutral read" and a "null read"?

If this was this you're referring to, I addressed it here, because both you and Kaoz asked it.

Otherwise, point me to what you want addressed, and I'll get on that.

@Xin:

Otherwise, point me to what you want addressed, and I'll get on that.

No, what I was referring to was that after you and Shinori were subbed in, you both questioned me over my posts and after I replied to your suspicions you both dropped your suspicions on me and hadn't really mentioned me afterwards.