Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, why was my D1 vote a sheep? Because I ended up on the main wagon of the day? I presented an argument for why I thought Baldrick was scummy and then voted him. Just because other people were voting Baldrick too doesn't automatically make my vote a sheep.

i thought shinori may have been the 3p announcer card collector guy thingy

and about objection well, i still haven't got enough of a response to pursue that out yet

Question xin, Can you use it today? Like before phase end? Will it be of any use? Since basically you will have two charges of said spell card.

Yes, yes, and yes; it's a safety layer.

Would have to decide the person you find townier/more important to town.

i'm just going to start with stuffs that i want to get off my chest before i go actually read (as opposed to skimming)

did zeem claim? i have faith that he wouldn't have for some unknown reason (lord knows i've done that before) but for the most part i would just like to know for my personal bookkeeping

Objection, your claim. I get the feeling you said it somewhere but your ISO (and my briefly skimming the posts around said claim) doesn't really clarify anything to me. From what I saw there was no real pressure on you (well, some, but most of the focus was on Blitz at the time), nor was there anything to be gained from claiming. Explain pls?

Erm, Shinori's little test for BBM. Pretty much instaclears BBM, but I'm not sure I agree that it also clears Shinori. Yes it does take out one mislynch candidate but it also gives huge towncred for the person springing the test without a whole lot of repercussions. Just something to keep in mind.

more after i manage to take down another 50 pages

I come back from school and wow. That's a lot of pages.

- SSG's response to everything is "all I want to say has been said before". Dunno if it's scummy but it could be used as a cop out.

And that is a misrep. The posts where I said that are only the two most recent ones.

About dropping a vote, I'm going to go with

##Vote: Objection

He's still giving me that bad vibe along with selective reading/responses which seem to ignore half the questions asked and attacks on him and little to no explanations. I'm still not liking his play.

And since it seems that everybody wants me to vote Blitz, I'll just pursue Bluedoom later.

##Vote: Blitz

You could have still pursued Bluedoom. We already had enough votes for a deadline lynch and your vote could have been put to use somewhere else.

Also, why was my D1 vote a sheep? Because I ended up on the main wagon of the day? I presented an argument for why I thought Baldrick was scummy and then voted him. Just because other people were voting Baldrick too doesn't automatically make my vote a sheep.

You seemed to just be echoing everyone else's thoughts. Your posts D1 were "guys I'll post later i promise but 6 pages is too much for me" and then "Baldrick and Blitz are scummy bye", I mean my D1 play was far from perfect but I chipped in with my thoughts and processed more than that.

And it was weird of Shinori to ask everyone about your scumminess so I'll keep your thoughts to heart. Shinori/BBM/Paper what was the EXACT message he sent out?

@Cam There's just over 24 hours left of the phase I think

done and done, thanks.

DeclareA: BBM

FOR GENSOKYO!

Also wouldn't quoting the EXACT message be a modkill?

Though I guess there's word-by-word paraphrasing?

Your push on BBM was based in nothing but role spec, you then dropped it when pushed about it and instead are voting for someone that you don't even know who they are and once again, even if that vote somehow does work, your view on them is still completely based in rolespec. Did you read the OP where it said that if we tried to use rolespec to win we would fail horribly? Add on to that that you claim to have no scum reads and, well, yeah.

Besides that, Blitz, I'm a little ;/ at you for your quick back off of your misrep of me claiming it was a misunderstanding turned into a reaction test. That's twice now you've claimed something scummy is a reaction test this game. Not liking you very much at the moment.

How exactly is that just me saying that they're scummy? I gave reasons for why I thought they were scummy, I didn't just say "Oh yeah, what so and so said is what I think too." And I will admit that I wasn't around a lot D1, yes. But, as it turns out, I had a bunch of neutral reads on people and reading the thread wasn't helping. I kept on getting nothing useful and getting frustrated. Over the night phase, I read some more and started forming more opinions. But you saying that all I did was echo what other people said and just said "Oh, Blitz and Baldrick are scummy" is kinda a misrep. :/

This is what I stated in my role pm.

BBMS:

Label: You're town I assume. I'm thinking we should push Scorri, she's been really bad.. Oh yeah I can message people at night with these things. Don't tell people. This potion does nothing.

Scorris:

Label: Beginning to think you're scum. Please give me reason to believe otherwise.

Xinnidy:

Label: I think Scorri is scum, I say we pressure her today a bit. She seems to be really bad.

Paperblade:

Label: I am beginning to worry about you but that's beside the point. I think Scorri's looking pretty bad and I think we should begin a push on her. Feel free to ISO here yourself. If you don't think so state no in your first post

Wow, so many pages...

Now I know there are some questions directed to me,but I suck at skimming *that* much, so I didn't really got it all.

Could somebody be so kind to list all questions and accusations for me so I don't need to look for them one by one through 5 pages?

@SSG Those were my thoughts on the 9 pages of activity that I had missed. In those 9 pages of activity you made 2 posts which, as you say, very much fit the description. Plus you didn't even post at all in the 10 pages before that, so yeah your recent activity is "what they said".

Also Scorri what are your thoughts on Marth, as this wagon was yours before you hopped on to Shinori and now Kay, but you didn't mention Marth in your post and as far as I can see you didn't mention him again after your vote.

Right, see, and that just helps my point even more. You specifically were like "I think we should push her!" and then... did nothing. You didn't push me, you didn't poke me, you didn't mention me. You were waiting on other people's approval before you pushed me yourself and when you didn't get it you backed out of it and did nothing.

I backed off of Marth partially because of my Shinori push and partially because of his role claim. The way he claimed it made me view him as more town. That being said though, BBM had a point with his thoughts on Marth's claim, so I dunno. Unsure right now. Which is why I haven't mentioned him cause I don't have a solid read on him anymore.