Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Manix spent the entire day making accusations against others, but at the end of the day, the accusation most believed were those against him.

Manix has been lynched.

Dear Manix,

A SCUM MASS LIGHTNING ROD?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

"Oh I know, let's give the mafia an ability to pull all actions to themselves, including their own kill, GENIUS!"

You are Haze, Mafia Deserter.

You're a good-for-nothing person that left Paperblade with a ten-year-old son-that-wants-to-be-a-touhou to raise. You barely play mafia anymore, and can't even be assed to respond to me on Skype half the time. Maybe we're just upset that you seem to have lost interest in mafia, or maybe you're just scum! Or both.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Promising to work on game with USER." You will promise USER you will host a game with him, and he will spend all night waiting for you, telling anyone else that visits him to leave. As a result, he will not perform any actions that night, but all other actions targeting him will fail.

<SNIP>

Finally, you have a lot of experience making SFMM games, so you know a lot about how they're designed. From this, you've figured out that there are thirteen town and seven non-town players in this game.

Post Restriction: Since you're good at getting people's hopes up, you should suggest amazing sounding game concepts, but not go into detail on them.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are removed.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends at 4PM GMT-7 on August 15.

Edited by Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wake up this morning to find what you expected: Rein's body.

Rein has been killed.

Dear Rein,

GG you guys suck for lynching me based off of flavor

You are Marth, Town Mislynch.

You are an easy mislynch for mafia, even though you never really act that scummy. Maybe you just have a "kick me" sign taped to your back and you never noticed. Your reads tend to be fine, though, and you're really not that bad... It's just people have this weird obsession with killing you. Also you're Caeda's hazubendo and beat Medeus, not once, but twice! Holy shit you're awesome.

Since you are a prince, you have a multitude of useful abilities at your disposal. However, you can only use each one only once. At night, you may respond to your role PM with one of the following actions:

"Night X - Check USER's status." You will check USER's stats and inventory before and after the night. From this, you will be able to learn what he did that night.

"Night X - Shieldbreaker USER." You will use your neutral B on USER, hitting him so hard that his shield breaks, disabling his role for the following day and night.

"Night X - Bench USER." You will decide not to field USER this chapter because his stats are so bad. This will prevent him from doing anything, but also protect him from any attempts on his life.

Roleplay: You should get irritated whenever people vote you for dumb reasons.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

You found this note attached to his role PM:

This can't be! King Dedede, the greatest penguin of all times, your idol, has died! You can't believe it, how could something like this ha-- hey, what's that over there right next to his corpse? When nobody is looking, you pick up a lightningrod. It may not be the most ethical thing to do, but you decide that you must avenge Dedede's death and take the rod with you.

You have gained a new ability, which you must use as soon as possible:

At night, you must respond to your role PM with "Night X - WAIT NO STOP" Everyone will attempt to lynch you, but since it's night instead they will just use their night action on you. Then they'll stab you with pointy sticks, killing you. Nothing can stop you from dying as a result of this ability.

What a disaster.

It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends on August 18th at 4PM GMT-7.

Alright, kirsche, lets say you're wrong. If not Bizz, who would be your next lynch?

(I will probably be dead next phase if there is one, so talking about this some instead of just quick lynching and not having discussion is probably a good idea since it gets people's thoughts out)

so my allergies were acting up this morning BUT HERE YOU GO KEVIN HOPE YOU ENJOY

That said I used my role to gather my results last night and have Kevin's role. It matches up his claim, but that's all I really got. I think it makes sense to bus Manix knowing he was a very likely lynch candidate today AND people have expressed nothing but wanting to lynch me next so yeah it makes a lot of sense. I dunno. It's not mylo anymore so if you have to lynch me then all right but I'd rather not be lynched, that would be nice

##Vote: Kevin

I'm also thinking it's Levity. If not him then I'd have to consider both Kevin and Shinori. Both have been super pro-town though so I really think it's Levity. I also don't see mafia not having an investigative role this game (which is why I'd even consider Shinori if Levity flipped town).

"Well screw you guys I didn't want to play anyway!" Levity shouted, pulling out one of those Sudoku books and trying to solve the puzzle before you managed to lynch her.

It didn't work.

Levity has been lynched.

Dear Levity,

i agree i must be mafia because i voted a player in the RVS how terrible of me i must be mafia

You are jalmont, Mafia Hero.

You only played in one game (9p filler doesn't count), and you subbed in for a single day phase before modkilling yourself so the town wouldn't throw the game away, but you are the hero the town deserves. Unfortunately, most people didn't see it that way, so you decided to join up with the mafia.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Eh... what was that, USER?" You will try to inspect USER, but you only just subbed in, so you won't really be sure what's going on.

Alternatively, at night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Asking the host." You will ask the host for your past results, receiving every role PM you would have obtained from your former ability.

Additionally, if you are to be lynched, you will instead post your role PM, modkilling yourself (not really, but you will definitely die), causing the day phase to be extended by 48 hours and granting the town another lynch.

Post Restriction: Since you're from Smogon, you should use Smogon terminology for role names.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are removed.

And so the remaining members of Mafia Villageville rode off into the sunset, probably to have gay sex if kirsche had his way.

scorri was:

Dear scorri,

Time for Elieson's patented "look like a fool to end RVS" questionairre! Gonna do this in batches of 4 (since 16 players).

You are Elieson, Town Corpse.

You're unlucky in a very special way. Most people get nightkilled, or subbed, or mislynched. You're kind of like that, but turned up to ten. You don't get lynched, you get turbolynched six hours into a 72 hour day phase. Also, there was that time where you were Day 1 modkilled in like three games in a row. With this sort of luck, your kids might go from being raised by a single father to orphans.

During the day, you may respond to your role PM with "Day X - Don't worry, USER, things can't get any worse." You will go reassure USER that things are alright, and he will respond to your kindness by unloading everything on you. For that day and the following night, all actions that target USER will be redirected to you instead. In addition, if USER would be lynched, you will be lynched instead and become the opposite of Town Corpse.

Post Restriction: You're deathly afraid of modkills, so you should remind your children (the rest of the players) to be careful of them.

kirsche was:

Dear kirsche,

Okay you people talk a lot, I need to like stop and read all this shit at some point. NOTNOWTHOUGH because I'm going to play more PSO

fell asleep while posting this oops

You are Obviam, Town Narcissist.

You barely play mafia anymore, preferring instead to stay on IRC and talk about video games and hit on(?) girls. You're a good player, but your head seems to be firmly located at your own ass to kiss it, presumably because no one else wants to.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Leaving MESSAGE on IRC." MESSAGE cannot be more than 300 characters. If anyone tries to talk to you that night about the game, you'll be away because you're too busy playing video games to care, and they will receive MESSAGE. Their role will still work on you.

Post Restriction: You should try to use the word "gay" as much as you can, including putting it into words (video gayms, for example).

Shinori was:

Dear Shinori,

I want opinions now

because this seems like a set up

and town got complacent

You are Manix, Town Chicken Little.

You are an Australian, which means that your real life is kind of like in mafia in that you are constantly fearing for your life. Only you fear the wildlife, not your friends. You are mostly known for your tendency to get extremely paranoid and second guess yourself, especially at mylo/lylo situations.

At night, you must respond to your role PM with "Night X - Is USER friend or foe?" You will inspect USER, trying to find if you can trust him. However, you will almost always find a reason to distrust him, no matter how crazy it is.

Post Restriction: As the game goes longer, you should come up with even more ridiculous conspiracy theories as to how likely townies are scum.

Wombat was:

Dear Leornianwynn,

Cept I had editted before the modkill. Thus shouldn't have died. Thus shouldn't have been modkilled but since I can't be revived should be exempt from losing and thus win the game.

You are Shinori, Town Miller.

You are always scum, except when you aren't. However, even when you aren't, you still act incredibly scummy, which leads to you getting mislynched quite often. ALSO YOU HAVE A TENDENCY TO YELL, ALTHOUGH I GUESS THIS ISN'T REALLY UNIQUE TO YOU.

Whenever you are targeted by an investigative role, they will realize that you are just Shinori being Shinori and are definitely town--no matter what sort of darkness clouds their judgement.

Roleplay: You should talk in all caps when mad.

Town has won, congratulations (except to eclipse, due to her actions Day 1).

Go town!

Wait what happened with eclipse?

Also my "Prims is gay "announcement during Tales of Mafia shouldn't go unnoticed

GG everyone, another fun game another d1 lynch~