Fire Emblem 6 Mafia: (Day 4)

Elieson

scorri could be mafia; Poly was her only real opinion and I didn't know she was in the game until I double-checked the OP.

I'm having trouble verbalizing why I think Refa is scum, but it mainly just seems like he was picking apart Rapier for making a bunch of silly mistakes instead of considering the intent behind Rapier's posts. His summary of the case here just reads like a report of Rapier's actions followed by a claim that Rapier is indecisive scum. All alignments can be indecisive, so what makes Rapier's indecisiveness scummy and not townie?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paperblade is probably scum, he has like 2 posts with actual opinions and they're very unimportant. After ED1 he flies off the radar entirely and stops trying. Paper is bad at making cases on people who aren't his scumbuddies so I'm like 99% certain the lack of effort is because he's mafia. In fact I'm more confident in this than scum!Refa, although Refa is probably also scum.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

OP Updated

I Should Really Finish FE6 V-V-V-Votals

Refa (1): kirsche
Eurykins (1): Refa
Paperblade (1): Prims
Voteless Wendys: scorri, bearclaw13, Polydeuces, Shinori, Marth, Kaoz, Paperblade, Eurykins
With 11 alive, 6 hammers. There's just under 66 hours left in phase.

@kirsche: My Rapier vote came at a time when I thought we needed majority since we were outta time, and I didn't realize I could've voted Refa because lolproreadingskillz. Not sure how I'm coasting though since I have been fairly active even though I've bee busy with exams(Yes today's the last one!) and I did contribute before the SB shenanigans. You should probs read the whole thread before saying that :P.

Refa, don't exactly agree with your whole case on Eurykins, but that change of opinion on Prims does seem off. Hmmm... ##Vote: Eurykins

Didn't expect Vhaltz to flip rolecop, but ok

Dear bluedoom, you are Gonzales, the Brigand.

<snip>

However, it is worth noting that due to your physical appearance being slightly less than comforting, people will have their skepticism about trusting you. Any scans that target your alignment will reveal a mafia-alignment. This underlined part will not be displayed unless you are flipped.

In short, you are the Miller <snip>

You are allied with the Lycian Alliance, and win when all hostile threats are eliminated.

So that'll be proof of my claim for now(if you consider it such). In D1 I was unsure of what would happen with the scenario Paper gave because that part wasn't underlined so yeah, got it fixed though.

Gonna reference this for any future arguments I make, maybe.

oh wait wtf we can quote role PMs

man we should've done this D1

Dear Paperblade, you are Shin, the Nomad.

You are a member of the Kutolah clan, and a survivor of a massacre against your people led by Bern. You are close friends with your leader's granddaughter, Sue, and joined a group of bandits in order to find her. When Sue runs in to you on the Western Isles, you immediately join her side.

<role>

You are allied with the Lycian Alliance, and win when all hostile threats are eliminated.

we can, but going through everybody is essentially useless since in shining force 2 elie made fakes for anybody who asked. still though:

Dear Professional PantsWrestler, you are Igrene, the Sniper.

You are simply an inhabitant of Arcadia, and known as the Guardian of Nabata Desert by the villagers. You are evading Bern's forces to avoid capture and protecting a young nameless Mamkute. Since you are the daughter of Hawkeye, you have quite a reputation to live up to.

Dear Refa, you are Percival, the Paladin.

You are the infamous Knight General of Etruria. You are forced to fight for Bern when Etrurian deserters capture King Mordred and force him to switch alliances. Despite your actions, you yet remain extremely loyal to Prince Mildain and King Mordred of Etruria. After a chance meeting with the prince, you were shocked to discover that Prince Mildain is alive and well, and you choose to do the right thing and abandon the corrupt leaders of the Bern military to join the Lycian Alliance for the good of Etruria.

Because you are such a widely respected general (as well as master of the Hard Mode Bonuses Prepromote), <snip>

Because you are such a widely respected general (as well as master of the Hard Mode Bonuses Prepromote), <snip>

(as well as master of the Hard Mode Bonuses Prepromote)

Hard Mode Bonuses Prepromote)

Hard Mode Bonuses

Basically, I'm the best.

the words in refa and paperblade's PMs look kind of different from the other words. i bet theyre the mafia team.

seriously though what is this going to accomplish? i only posted mine because i knew some idiot would go "WOW HE MUST BE SCUM WITHOUT A FAKE FOR OPPOSING THIS" if i didnt.

I honestly don't agree with a random mass claim of pms. >_>

What's the problem with mass character claiming?

Dear bearclaw13, you are Niime, the Druid.

You are the mother of Canas, and the grandmother of Hugh, whom you raised under such extremely severe rules that he grew up resenting you and even questioning their bond. You were nicknamed the "Mountain Hermit", and are devoted to studying the dark arts until Bern's invasion.

Reads wise; walls are hard to read, tba

^^Why?

I'm having trouble verbalizing why I think Refa is scum, but it mainly just seems like he was picking apart Rapier for making a bunch of silly mistakes instead of considering the intent behind Rapier's posts. His summary of the case here just reads like a report of Rapier's actions followed by a claim that Rapier is indecisive scum. All alignments can be indecisive, so what makes Rapier's indecisiveness scummy and not townie?

He was only indecisive towards me, as my last comment was meant to reflect the sentence that came just before it.

Also agree with you Paperblade case.

Refa, don't exactly agree with your whole case on Eurykins, but that change of opinion on Prims does seem off. Hmmm... ##Vote: Eurykins

Didn't expect Vhaltz to flip rolecop, but ok

I'm confused, why are you mentioning that second bit? Did you vig him? Yes, I do have a reason to rolefish in this case.

Also man I KNEW you were Gonzales when you claimed Miller.

Sigh, raiding time in WoW.

[will get a post up later when I'm out]

^ I actually disagree with this. As from what I saw the last game I was Mafia, Mafia only knows who the other Mafia are. Not who the town or possible third parties are.

I also don't see much point in this mass claiming of characeters either- I'm getting worse feelings from those who initially started/supported the act, tbh.