General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Why did the artist put Morgan in a skirt and knee socks? That doesn't look like the female one to me. o.O

Morgan is not present. The one you're talking about is Kjelle.

...Why did the artist put Morgan in a skirt and knee socks? That doesn't look like the female one to me. o.O

Because that's Kjelle, not Morgan.

EDIT: DAMMIT

Edited by Jave

I'd say the hairstyle alone should already tell that's Kjelle. The clothes... well, everybody has something to their uniforms different from each other and they don't aim for accuracy to their game clothes in any case.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Then why does she not have whiter colors like the other girls? The darker colors and the patterns are closer to Morgan's robe.

A better question is who cares. Just because Morgan's robe has a similar color scheme/pattern to what the artist gave Kjelle here, that doesn't mean that only Morgan should ever be allowed to have those colors/patterns in fanart.

Then why does she not have whiter colors like the other girls? The darker colors and the patterns are closer to Morgan's robe.

because the artist thought kjelle looked good with morgan's color scheme?

I never said only Morgan should have those colors. The point is that he/she is the only kid in the game with those colors, making it easy to assume that it's Morgan. Which I still think it is.

I dunno, only Kjelle has that stupid triangular haircut, and i didn't think it was morgan for even the slightest second

Okay, why is this even an argument? That's clearly Kjelle, she has a very distinctive hairstyle. End of discussion, now can we move on?

It would be easier to distingiush the hairstyles if the scale wasn't so small.

I have no idea why there's an argument either. I only asked a simple question at first.

Well, there's a higher resolution version on the artist's tumblr. It's easier to make out who's who on that one.

Yeah, I looked at that one too. I still thought the artist meant for it to be female Morgan because of the colors and the jacket resembling her robe (as well as the skirt and knee socks). But now I have no idea. But I don't really care that much, so. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Oh gods, Basilio in a BIKINI?

Dunno why the Avatar has his cloak over his face, we can tell he's the male variation. lol

lol at Henry.

Virion must not want to burn his beautiful skin lol.

lol Frederick, do you really need to make a campfire in the middle of a sandy beach where it's usually hot? XD (and a collar and bowtie without a shirt, lolwut.)

lol Lucina spying from the bushes in sunglasses. XD

Lon'qu, why you no change?! D:

Also, I SPOTTED KELLAM. I think. lol

Edited by Anacybele