lol, Luck or Purposely Done?

I wanted to make a support between Volug and Ilyana (because I wanted Ilyana to have a support and that was my only choice). Then something funny happened when I made Volug speak to Ilyana.

So there I go making my translation of what he says...

Volug: ... Hey. You ever wonder what would happen if I just ate everyone we fought? Would you rest keep fighting?

Then there goes Ilyana asking if he could spare (or share XD) some rations!!!

lol, did those two phrases just happen to fit together so well, or was that paired on purpose? XD

Haha! :lol:

Awsome!

I believe they always have those replies, so I guess it was just an coincidense. But still, awsome!

lol, yeah I know...

But I think that some people have more than one choice depending on who they support with (idk if Ilyana does though and don't feel like checking XD). I wonder if the creators happened to put them together on purpose. =D

I don't think it was purposely done, as Ilyana wouldn't understand what Volug is saying. But still, it's a very, very funny coincidence. I knew Ilyana had an apetite, but man, I never thought she'd resort to friggin' cannibalism...

I don't think it was purposely done, as Ilyana wouldn't understand what Volug is saying. But still, it's a very, very funny coincidence. I knew Ilyana had an apetite, but man, I never thought she'd resort to friggin' cannibalism...

I know she wouldn't understand, but the creators of the game would understand... But still, I don't think it was on purpose that much.

I don't get it.

Volug says something about eating people... Ilyana asks for him to share/spare rations... She means food for real, but talking to Volug, it's like she's asking him to share the people he's going to eat. XD

My GatriexLyle pairing blossomed from a similar conversation.

"Gatrie: Lyre! Stay close to me, I will be your shield!

Lyre: You want to be near me that bad, huh? Alright, then. I'll tag along."

I don't get it.

That's pretty cool. It might be a coincidence or maybe IS knew what they were doing with that convo. Then again, Ilyana always asks everyone to spare some rations so it depends on who else Volug says that to. Still pretty cool, though.

Edited by KSFF2150