Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best + (Game Over)

Prims

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Iris disappearing when her wagon started to build is pretty bad, another reason I don't really think Elie is scum is that I don't think they're buddies, and I find her more scummy than him.

Wait, why would scum disappear when their wagon starts to build? That seems counterintuitive (although honestly, since Iris actually got pinged I don't think that her disappearing is alignment indicative). Yeah, I don't think she makes sense as scumbuddies with Elieson considering the tunnel.

I'm not buying the Blitz!Town meta that paperblade suggests he's behaving with, because blitz is clearly out of practice and not the Wizard he once was now that he's retired the WIZCHU hat.

j00, how does Manix's flip make sense with me in any way? i'm not following your logic in #324

I think you're focusing way too much on vanillas. Prims mentioned that this would be a vanilla heavy game beforehand (comparing it to FE13 DLC Mafia) and that game had 6 vanillas (and it was 13P). I know you're scumreading j00 for your own reasons and that's fine, but I don't think the claim itself is telling.

Did prims really state that this is a vanilla-heavy game? why did i willingly join this then you all know how much i hate vanilla
#341 (Blitz), Blitz comparing me to somebody from some anon game that i didn't even play in smells really bad to me. His entire D2 posts consists of like 3/4 bleh stuff. It's a lot of unmemorable filler for someone to posts such a massive post, ignoring quote sizes and such.

If I didn't mention you, I probably don't have much of a read on you. I'm townreading a lot, and honestly I can't even give myself a fake read to run fearmongering what-ifs with regards to Levibii. J00 just feels all over the place. Manix dropped off of the face of the earth, has he been prodded yet?

I'm not really sure how to examine Iris, given that 80% of her content is aimed at me, and I don't feel like there's a correct way to analyze the majority of it without self-inflicted WIFOM. I can't say I'm ok with it, but who's comfortable with being tunneled (other than like BBM)?

I'd feel way more comfortable with a Blitz lynch today.

Blitz >>>>> Kaoz/Iris (interchangable, partly because bothered by play, partly because gut, and partly because actual content seems sketchy)

I guess I'm not scumreading Shin after all

Yo Haze since no one knows when you'll have opportunity to post again, what was your reasons for dropping that vote on me?

I'm still your second scumread and at this point I'm not even sure why, since last time you explained your case was like mid D1.

My activity would have spiked since I have today and tomorrow off, but we're about to hit a night phase, and then I'm working Thursday ~ Saturday, hooray.

My reason is literally in the gods damn post.

Haze's vote is a bit reactionary, but in a town way? It's very Shinoriesque in how he assumes that he's town (bad wording here, but hopefully the meaning of it isn't lost) and cases people who have bad cases/issues with them.

If you'll recall one of my issues with j00 day one, I don't tiptoe around calling out bullshit.

Well, I've panicked and given up like that before, but I admit I don't know Iris' play style well.

It's also that it's a rather weak tunnel, she's been on him the entire game but has admitted she hasn't had a very strong read. If it's a bus it's a very half-assed one, and not likely to give her any town cred.

Oh hey I missed Blitz's Pg19 post wow

nvm though it's a huge meta case on me and a bit on Snike. I feel like his one liner at Iris is his only content, but it feels tacked on (which he called "random thoughts" but still)

and I forgot to do this in my last post oops

##Unvote

##Vote Blitz

Where did you state your reason? Was this part directed at me?

[spoiler=excuses]

No, you didn't. Address it now. All you've done both days is park on one person and flip flop more than pancakes on fucking pancake day on everyone else.

Because then you have to spoonfeed me because I have legitimately no idea what you're talking about?

Yeah Elie, he did. I'm uh...not sure how to parse your post. Can't really see the scum intent in your Blitz case though (I figure as scum, you'd be trying to vote someone who could feasibly get lynched or at least drop a case that most people don't agree with), so maybe I'm just being dumb here.

Fair enough on the former, j00. I mean, I do agree that it's a weak tunnel (and already said it wasn't likely to be a bus?), it's the primary reason that I'm okay with her being lynched honestly (and more importantly, how she's sort of inconsistent with her tunneling WRT the end of day 1).

I'm not buying the Blitz!Town meta that paperblade suggests he's behaving with, because blitz is clearly out of practice and not the Wizard he once was now that he's retired the WIZCHU hat.

j00, how does Manix's flip make sense with me in any way? i'm not following your logic in #324

Did prims really state that this is a vanilla-heavy game? why did i willingly join this then you all know how much i hate vanilla
#341 (Blitz), Blitz comparing me to somebody from some anon game that i didn't even play in smells really bad to me. His entire D2 posts consists of like 3/4 bleh stuff. It's a lot of unmemorable filler for someone to posts such a massive post, ignoring quote sizes and such.

If I didn't mention you, I probably don't have much of a read on you. I'm townreading a lot, and honestly I can't even give myself a fake read to run fearmongering what-ifs with regards to Levibii. J00 just feels all over the place. Manix dropped off of the face of the earth, has he been prodded yet?

I'm not really sure how to examine Iris, given that 80% of her content is aimed at me, and I don't feel like there's a correct way to analyze the majority of it without self-inflicted WIFOM. I can't say I'm ok with it, but who's comfortable with being tunneled (other than like BBM)?

I'd feel way more comfortable with a Blitz lynch today.

Whilst I agree that a lot of his earlier content was unmemorable, his most recent stuff has been better. I mean, your case isn't great, but-... rage ninja'd by Refa, yeah, I don't see why you'd vote yourself or try and push an almost unviable case like this.

Iris hasn't posted in like three days. Whilst I don't think it's a major point, would scum really screw over their buddies without posting for so long? I'm looking back at Iris' D2, and a lot of it is essentially saying that they won't implicate anyone as Eli's buddy until he flips. I dunno, but it feels like an excuse to just sit on Eli until he gets lynched.

I'm starting to feel a lot less confident with my Eli read. Unless he's the most inattentive mind-screwing scum ever, I'm really struggling to see the logic behind Scum!Eli in this game.

fucking hell manix is dead

Yeah, he's been dead since the phase started! I think he's starting to stink the place up!

About the Manix flip thing, it was Iris question and my point was that it doesn't affect my read on you since there's only wifom to be read out of it.

But if you didn't know Manix was dead then I understand why you're confused.

Blitzy's D2 consists of:

This post, which features a lot of questions that weren't followed up on.

This post, which features an incredibly small amount of actual content or questioneering i'm patenting this word, I swear

His most recent post doesn't really do anything except clarify to Kaoz and backtrack against himself

About the Manix flip thing, it was Iris question and my point was that it doesn't affect my read on you since there's only wifom to be read out of it.

But if you didn't know Manix was dead then I understand why you're confused.

I wanna just forget that this ever happened

Got distracted and gotta leave now. Concentrating on Iris and Elieson as a result.

Reading through Iris' posts, it feels like there's a lot of noise. As in, she brings stuff up, but then doesn't really follow up with it. Like in #284, she says she's considering those questions as well, but her only follow up to the third one is that they should be looked into and she doesn't get back to the first one at all from what I can tell. Basically there are few conclusions that aren't linked to scumreading Elieson. There's the context of the switch at the end of D1 as well, although I feel that could be attributed to the generally too fast pace during that time. Overall I'd be cool with this lynch though.

I was gonna say Elieson's content is lacking today, but luckily he's actually been posting stuff and it looks fine. If memory serves you haven't addressed one of Iris' posts asking about #147 and #148 yet though?

That said, we're not turboing Blitz.

##Unvote

##Vote: Iris

I'm leaving now, so switching to one of the actual wagons of the day. Someone else who's gonna be around longer, please unvote if you want to avoid accidental hammers.

Iris hasn't posted in like three days. Whilst I don't think it's a major point, would scum really screw over their buddies without posting for so long? I'm looking back at Iris' D2, and a lot of it is essentially saying that they won't implicate anyone as Eli's buddy until he flips. I dunno, but it feels like an excuse to just sit on Eli until he gets lynched.

I'm starting to feel a lot less confident with my Eli read. Unless he's the most inattentive mind-screwing scum ever, I'm really struggling to see the logic behind Scum!Eli in this game.

Iris sitting on me might not be the most comfortable thing. Srs query, do you think iris is trying to produce content and just failing, or just really doing little else other than lean on me via vote

incoming kaoz post.

Iris's question to me:

I don't think #147 is a valid point since Manix's confusion doesn't say much. #148 mostly points to my gut and just how I feel about him and his general posting attitude. He was posting kinda like refa, which is kinda scummy to me so...not sure how else to elaborate on it honestly

lmao Elie

Actually, you've got a point regarding Blitz posting a lot of questions asking for thoughts and not following up on them, it feels like fluff. We're still not lynching him today though.

Iris sitting on me might not be the most comfortable thing. Srs query, do you think iris is trying to produce content and just failing, or just really doing little else other than lean on me via vote

Iris just hasn't really done much in general. There's promises of follow ups but they never really arrive. I mean, there's bits of content which kinda look alright, but there are a good number of posts that don't really achieve much, like saying "there might be scum in inactives" and a lot of posts that don't really feel like they're actually doing a terrible amount.

And ironically, Shin just says "Iris' posts don't really have much content despite their number" in an entire paragraph, gg Shin.

Shin, that didn't really answer his question, though. Do you think she is playing badly or scummy?

Shin even doesn't answer the questions he was asked in a paragraph, this is clearly a good day for him, gg 8-5.

Truth be told, from the sheer volume and direction of posts, it feels more that it's very specifically targeted content, not the generalist "talk a bit about everything but go nowhere" someone lost would try and carry out. Iris has clearly been following the game (More so than Eli, RIP Manix) but the lack of Via follow up and various responses are a little more suspect. So yeah, I'd probably lean slightly scummy.

And then Shin took another paragraph to answer a question with two answers, gg.

I'm off to bed now, I've got an early start tomorrow. I don't really want to hammer anyone so I'll leave my vote where it is. I'm sorta on board with the Iris lynch now. Admittedly, it was a rather fast decision on my part, but I don't think I'd really been paying attention to her until she came into the spotlight.